Kitani Mohabbat Hai

The ending left unanswered questions! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Haha these questions are a good reason to start a season 2. I mean seriously there are loads of unanswered questions. It is quite stupid. They really messed up the end.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The ending left unanswered questions! (Page 2)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shaz2009

IF-Rockerz

shaz2009

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
I totally agree that the ending was rushed and there were a ;lot of unanswered questions,i really thought the reunion was gonna be a special one like the 16th july fire episode which was just minblowing .The ending really needed to be a special romantic one where viewers really could feel love oozing out the screen like with all their moments together.This is all the more reason why they should do kmh2 with only karan and kritika and no one else to replace them.I relly am heartbroken that the shows ended dont know wat ele to look forward to watching as i really have become attached to Arjun and Arohi as i feel they are the only on screen couple that portrayed love so well on sceen that you could just feel all their emotions in love that touched your hearts ,the pain the happiness the anguish just absolutely brilliant...

saunakpatel

Groupbie

saunakpatel

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
they should bring back KMH 2...... starting with flashback ..when arjun and arohi meets again and all marriage preparation ....... coz they did made them mr&mrs so ......and aft  that one more mystery AP 's  adoption issue .....stupid NDTV we hate u .....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

-aweshome_moi-

IF-Rockerz

-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 27 September 2009 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
I soo agree with it!...

The ending was a huge disappointment.

It's been 3 days since KMH ened,and I'm still not able to figure out why Arjun's parents,or KS wasn't there at the wedding?....Three of them had been an imp.show of the part.Secondlydid Arjun ever find out tht he wasan orphan.After all the misunderstandings were cleared;this was the very first reason why Arohi didn't wanna marry him.phir train mein ja kar kya hua-mnd palat gaya??....And the whole Paddy thing is left for us to be solved-it'll always remain a mystery.

I was expecting alot from it's ending.KMH has always been a different show-in terms of the concept,storyline,the characters,the actors-but the ending was horrible!.....If the show had got a month extension,we could've watched a better ending!

Prachi..

IF-Rockerz

Prachi..

Posted: 27 September 2009 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
they wanted to get rid of

Post Reply New Post

Go to top