The ending left unanswered questions!

Posted: 14 years ago
Man, the ending was such a disappointment. I was expecting something unique since KMH had always boasted of being a unique love story. Instead, Arjun and Arohi got the same old cliched ending that almost every other K-soap couple got during the last episode of their respective shows. Anyway, coming to the point: The last episode left a few questions unanswered ... 

• Did Arjun and Arohi settle down in Shimla post marriage and start life from scratch or did they go back to their successful careers - business tycoon and singing sensation, respectively? I mean they gave up everything in the first place because they were devastated over losing each other. Now that they were finally reunited, it would make no sense for them to abandon their lifelong goals and achievements and live in Shimla as ordinary people. They could live in Mumbai together and fulfill their dreams at the same time. I really wanted an explanation on that front, but unfortunately it was never specified what happened to their careers after they married.
  • Did anyone ever find out Paddy was the one who kept the CD from everyone all these years? Didn't Ganga Rai or anybody else wonder how a CD with proof of Arjun's innocence suddenly popped out of nowhere? It was such an important aspect in Arjun's legal case! Didn't Paddy suffer any consequences for her actions?
  •  Why did Arjun and Arohi have no dialogues whatsoever after their reunion? There were so many misunderstandings to be cleared between them. I know it was implied that they did that, but I actually wanted to SEE a real conversation. So much had happened since the last time they interacted - just a hug did not suffice!
  • Why weren't DK, Savita, Mohan, Paddy and Karan Singh at the wedding?

I would've liked it if they had shown the AA reunion at the beginning of the final episode and spent the rest of it providing reasonable explanations for the points listed above.
Edited by sarah1024 - 14 years ago
i totally agree! they just wanted to finish  it offf! i hate ndtv imagine for this!
me too agree!!! these questions had to b answered..bt BT!!! 😡
1)well...i 2..wz wonderin y somny ppl missin n d weddin..
2)n 4 paddy..i dnt mind no1 new wer d cd cme frm..s far s it cme 2 free aju.. n paddy din hav a hand n th murder n hr greed provd useful..so dats ok..
3)a conversation wz nt really necessary between aa n dat front..coz its luv..u c eyes speak mor dan words..
4)but ya..v needed mor f thie weddin n hapy moments..may b v'll find n ans 2 al dose unansrd quess n d nxt season f it cums??:)
I agree.
The last episode of KMH was such a disappointment for me.
KMH has always been very unique to me from the beginning, but ever since Arohi said no to the marriage, the show lost its charm for me.
But still I kept my hopes up that they will come around & make it unique again.
So in a way, I'm not that disappointed but I would have expected Ekta to make KMH more special than her other shows since she keeps on saying that it's her "pet show".
heyyy.. u know ive realised that happens in all K-shows... they end it in a rush.. n viewers r left confused
also that arjun was adopted does he ever find out b/c arohi said she wont tell him but what happens about that?????
Haha these questions are a good reason to start a season 2. I mean seriously there are loads of unanswered questions. It is quite stupid. They really messed up the end.
I totally agree that the ending was rushed and there were a ;lot of unanswered questions,i really thought the reunion was gonna be a special one like the 16th july fire episode which was just minblowing .The ending really needed to be a special romantic one where viewers really could feel love oozing out the screen like with all their moments together.This is all the more reason why they should do kmh2 with only karan and kritika and no one else to replace them.I relly am heartbroken that the shows ended dont know wat ele to look forward to watching as i really have become attached to Arjun and Arohi as i feel they are the only on screen couple that portrayed love so well on sceen that you could just feel all their emotions in love that touched your hearts ,the pain the happiness the anguish just absolutely brilliant...
they should bring back KMH 2...... starting with flashback ..when arjun and arohi meets again and all marriage preparation ....... coz they did made them mr&mrs so ......and aft  that one more mystery AP 's  adoption issue .....stupid NDTV we hate u .....