Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sarah1024

IF-Rockerz

sarah1024

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Man, the ending was such a disappointment. I was expecting something unique since KMH had always boasted of being a unique love story. Instead, Arjun and Arohi got the same old cliched ending that almost every other K-soap couple got during the last episode of their respective shows. Anyway, coming to the point: The last episode left a few questions unanswered ... 

• Did Arjun and Arohi settle down in Shimla post marriage and start life from scratch or did they go back to their successful careers - business tycoon and singing sensation, respectively? I mean they gave up everything in the first place because they were devastated over losing each other. Now that they were finally reunited, it would make no sense for them to abandon their lifelong goals and achievements and live in Shimla as ordinary people. They could live in Mumbai together and fulfill their dreams at the same time. I really wanted an explanation on that front, but unfortunately it was never specified what happened to their careers after they married.
  • Did anyone ever find out Paddy was the one who kept the CD from everyone all these years? Didn't Ganga Rai or anybody else wonder how a CD with proof of Arjun's innocence suddenly popped out of nowhere? It was such an important aspect in Arjun's legal case! Didn't Paddy suffer any consequences for her actions?
  •  Why did Arjun and Arohi have no dialogues whatsoever after their reunion? There were so many misunderstandings to be cleared between them. I know it was implied that they did that, but I actually wanted to SEE a real conversation. So much had happened since the last time they interacted - just a hug did not suffice!
  • Why weren't DK, Savita, Mohan, Paddy and Karan Singh at the wedding?

I would've liked it if they had shown the AA reunion at the beginning of the final episode and spent the rest of it providing reasonable explanations for the points listed above.

Edited by sarah1024 - 26 September 2009 at 12:17am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*gaya_subAnonymus PJMonalisa1AnjanaYYZhassan.razamitali_sBlissAloneDebo_AfghanPraniiBroken.AngelSavvyPrachi..MrsNealCaffreyswetha10samiya.Anjalii...xXx-Jwalamukhi-asmaanixxTaiyonoimi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The ending left unanswered questions!" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Broken.Angel

IF-Rockerz

Broken.Angel

EDSKHPH Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 12:46am | IP Logged
i totally agree! they just wanted to finish  it offf! i hate ndtv imagine for this!

nafy_GHT

IF-Dazzler

nafy_GHT

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 1:05am | IP Logged
agree

Savvy

IF-Rockerz

Savvy

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 1:10am | IP Logged
me too agree!!! these questions had to b answered..bt BT!!! Angry

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 1:56am | IP Logged
1)well...i 2..wz wonderin y somny ppl missin n d weddin..
2)n 4 paddy..i dnt mind no1 new wer d cd cme frm..s far s it cme 2 free aju.. n paddy din hav a hand n th murder n hr greed provd useful..so dats ok..
3)a conversation wz nt really necessary between aa n dat front..coz its luv..u c eyes speak mor dan words..
4)but ya..v needed mor f thie weddin n hapy moments..may b v'll find n ans 2 al dose unansrd quess n d nxt season f it cums??:)

asmaanixx

IF-Stunnerz

asmaanixx

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 7:59am | IP Logged
I agree.
The last episode of KMH was such a disappointment for me.
KMH has always been very unique to me from the beginning, but ever since Arohi said no to the marriage, the show lost its charm for me.
But still I kept my hopes up that they will come around & make it unique again.
So in a way, I'm not that disappointed but I would have expected Ekta to make KMH more special than her other shows since she keeps on saying that it's her "pet show".

miss_neha

IF-Rockerz

miss_neha

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 11:03am | IP Logged
heyyy.. u know ive realised that happens in all K-shows... they end it in a rush.. n viewers r left confused

roshniv3

IF-Dazzler

roshniv3

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 11:12am | IP Logged
also that arjun was adopted does he ever find out b/c arohi said she wont tell him but what happens about that?????

Post Reply New Post

Go to top