Pavitra Rishta

PR - Written + Vid / Pix - September 25th

punjabi_qt26 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Written Update For Friday, September 25th, 2009

Video Update: [ By: Magnificent ] - [ https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1258706]

By: Navi - Hope you guys enjoy! For Any Information on the episode  Or Tips Please PM Me! !

SHORT SUMMARY!

[ MY INTERNET IS REALLY MESSED RIGHT NOW SORRY!]
 [Varsha is crying on a couch and her boss comes] Varsha says," Sir...". He replies," Relax, Varsha sit..". Varsha says," I'm so sorry sir. You did so much for me and my mother came here and dis-respected you". Her boss replies," I'm ok. You're mom was angry and that's why she may have done that. I am more concerned for you. You had to go threw so much and I am somehow apart of the reason that happened to you. I already knew you're family expectations and I still brought here". Varsha says," No, I had to do this for my job. I cannot but my job on the line because of my families not up to date minds!". Her boss says," If you want I can come to you're house and talk to you're parents. But, right now I am going to arrange a car to send you home". Varsha says," No, Sir! I know what I have to do". [ At Manav's House] [ Sachin is complaining about food/ While, Savita is  packing a tiffin for Manav] Sachin says," As, far as I know you would never work so hard even for Manav!?!...". Savita laughs and says," You know you're mother very well. Shriavini is going to be there". Sachin replies," ohh...OHHH! How do you know". Savita replies," I called 😉". Sachin says," But, what will you do?". [ They then get into a fight because Savita wants to get her son married to that girl!] [ Savita goes to the garage and meets that girl] She asks," Where is Manav?". She replies," He is gone out with my dad". [ Savita then forcefully makes the girl eat her home made food and feeds her] [ Savita then asks how she would feel if Sachin started to work in the garage/ The girl points out he is educated 😆][ Savita then starts to GET PERSONAL about what she has instore and how her parents would get care free if she got married / She then imagines her Sachin in a suit and in a office all rich ] [ They finish there food and a man brings them drinks] [ The girl watches as Savita chugs down the whole glass with out hesitation/  And Drinks hers too] [ SHE IS VERY 😲 ] [ Back at Archana's house] [ Vinod get's a phone call telling Archana to go and get her things from Savita / Archana goes along ] [ When Archana leaves, Varsha comes rushing in angry] [ When Archana reaches Savita/ Savita yells at her saying that she comes after 2 times] [ When Archana is going to pick up her things/ Savita tells her not to step in the house] [ Sachin is confused and wants to do something. But, doesn't know WHAT TO DO!] [ Savita then picks up Archana's things and chucks them at her / Archana begins to 😭😭😭][ Vinod tries to say something but, Savita starts to YELL AT HIM too] [ When Sachin tries to help Archana/ Savita yells at Sachin too] [ When Vinod and Archanan are leaving / Archana see's MANAV! ] [ They stare at each other for a long time/ Until, Vinod tells Archana to go] [ Manav then thinks to himself that if he had gotten the chance he would have said something to defend himself] [ Back at the house] [ Varsha comes out with all her bags packed with all her things]  Her father asks,"What do you want to prove". She replies," Myself.". [ She then fights with her father and then her mother/ She is very firm that she is going to do what SHE WISHES TO DO! NOT THEM] [ SHE THEN LEAVES WITH HER BAGS AS ARCHANA ENTERS] [ Sulochana is terrified as that was her WORST NIGHTMARE]

THIS CONCLUDES THE EPISODE

COMMENT AND PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON IT WOULD MAKE ME 😃
Edited by *Resham* - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

belvin92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
this family is in a mess.
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
cheers...........but sulochana does always come across harsh on varsha..........she should also sot and talk with varsha!!!
aandhanika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the update!!...
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
very well written thanks!
GoldenPanda. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update! aaw poor Archu and Manav :/