Pati Patni aur Woh

* SacHiN & JuHi (SaChI) Fan Club * (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 118

kumkum.fan

kumkum.fan

Posted: 28 September 2009 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Sachin Shroff and Juhi Parmar are a couple in love!!

A very excited Juhi confirmed this news to India-Forums' Telly Buzz and personally wished to share this joyous moment of her life with her fans! "We knew each other for the past 5 years, and things happened gradually and I have got my Mr. Right", proclaims Juhi. Sachin too shares the same sentiment and says, "It's all magic and it happened at the right time".

The much-in-love pair is on course to get married very soon. "We are getting married next year and I am really excited about it", quips a blushing Juhi. Her happiness is not complete without her fans, "I personally want to thank my fans for being with me thro'out my thick and thin. They wanted me to find my Mr. Right and get married, and here I am sharing my happiness with them as nothing is complete without them".

Sachin feels that he is complete with her presence. "I really miss her when she is not around. I sometimes call her just to say the magical 'three' words. To sum it up, she completes me", says the lover-boy.

Sachin and Juhi have been tipped to be part of Nach Baliye 4. But they seem to be denying it as they have their plate-full at the moment. "No, we are not doing Nach Baliye as I am committed to Kumkum and Saas V/s Bahu", quips Juhi. Sachin too said the same, "I am doing Naaginn and Waqt which leaves me with no time".

Well, Nach or no Nach, we wish this new couple of tellydom all the very best!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "* SacHiN & JuHi (SaChI) Fan Club * (Page 4)" in Pati Patni aur Woh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kumkum.fan

kumkum.fan

Posted: 28 September 2009 at 11:04am | IP Logged

Kumkum actress set to get married

Juhi Parmar and actor Sachin Shroff of Sindoor fame will be getting married next year. They have been dating for the last couple of months and will soon be finalising the weddingdate.
Sounding very excited at the prospect Juhi said, "Well
love happens when it has to happen. Sachin and I have been friends over five years now but it's only recently that we felt that there was something more than just friendship."
So when is the big day? Said Juhi, "Our parents are very happy and it is for them to decide the date and venue etc. But we are definitely getting married next year.
When contacted, Sachin Shroff said, "Yes, we are all set to get married and everything has been finalised. What only needs to be finalised is the date as we are waiting for the Shradh period to get over. Once it ends, both our families will meet to look for an auspicious date and time."
Speaking about their
relationship, Sachin said, "I have known Juhi for five years. But, we only started dating a couple of months ago. There was no need to propose each other as things just happened. We talked about getting married and things worked out between us."
"This is the right time to settle down. Juhi has been doing well for almost seven years and I too have been doing extremely well since the past few years. We complement each other as I am the silent one and she is the talkative one. I guess that makes the relationship perfect! Where I lack, she completes the relationship," added an elated Sachin.
Who popped the question first? Juhi says, "We both realised it at around the same time. But he has yet to go down on his knees and ask me if I want to marry him!" She adds, "And that's a condition. He is very
romantic and I love that. I love surprises, so he better surprise me, even if it is a day before the marriage!"

norzar

kumkum.fan

kumkum.fan

Posted: 28 September 2009 at 11:10am | IP Logged

tsaian

IF-Rockerz

tsaian

Posted: 28 September 2009 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
thanks aot 4 alll the pic and article

tsaian

IF-Rockerz

tsaian

Posted: 28 September 2009 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

starry.phoenix

Viewbie

starry.phoenix

BollyCurry Screen Writer, FF Graphicer,EBP, YRKKH BC Winner

Posted: 28 September 2009 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Cute Fan Club Guys....do lemme know if i can b of any help 2 u....!!! :)

tsaian

IF-Rockerz

tsaian

Posted: 28 September 2009 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
hi starry  first of all thanks alot 4 comming to the fc
and secondly a very big thanks to u 4 opening the sachi tread first

hope to see u ofter here
aimen here

tsaian

IF-Rockerz

tsaian

Posted: 28 September 2009 at 12:47pm | IP Logged