Pati Patni aur Woh

* SacHiN & JuHi (SaChI) Fan Club * (Page 117)

Post Reply New Post

Page 117 of 118

-Afeelicious-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Afeelicious-

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
sur di thanks for the snippet
without any doubt they r 100% made for eachother
may allah bless them

afreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "* SacHiN & JuHi (SaChI) Fan Club * (Page 117)" in Pati Patni aur Woh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Afeelicious-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Afeelicious-

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
aimen di thanks for the snippet

-Vrinda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Vrinda-

Posted: 14 January 2010 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
i like this couple

tsaian

IF-Rockerz

tsaian

Posted: 18 January 2010 at 6:41am | IP Logged

Cyber miscreant attacks Juhi Parmar

18 January 2010 | 4:08pm   Comments 11 Comments
  • Cyber pervert uses actress Juhi Parmar's identity to fool aspiring female actors…
    Cyber-Pervert plays a puke-inducing prank on a famous social networking website using television actress Juhi Parmar's name. The actress is obviously furious.

Juhi tells us, "I was shocked when a few of my friends called me up to ask if I've opened a new Facebook account. When I denied they told me about an account that goes by my name and asks aspiring female actors to send their bikini clad pictures for an upcoming film which supposedly I'm making. The account also claims that I'm in UK preparing for the shoot. The pervert behind this nasty scheme has such a twisted mind, that he has given an option to the girls to give online auditions with their bikinis on."

Juhi goes on, "It's not an unusual case where an actor's fake id has been created. However, those pranksters just chat and never cross a certain line. This is just too much. It is my moral duty to inform all the girls out there to warn them about this issue.  I also want to put this message out that, any audition will be held with complete transparency in a proper studio and not in such a shady manner."

"I'm taking all measures possible to teach this sick person a lesson. I will soon be lodging a complaint with the cyber crime branch of Mumbai police. I'm also putting word out on all forms of media so that the damage can be curbed as soon as possible," signs off Juhi.

Reporter: Srividya Rajesh
    Author: Susan Jose

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Afeelicious-

-Afeelicious-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Afeelicious-

Posted: 18 January 2010 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
thanks for the article aimen...ahh whoever did it must be a sick and mad person
that person need a punishment....so other can learn a lesson from this one
and will never try to do these kind of thing

afreen

tsaian

tsaian

IF-Rockerz

tsaian

Posted: 25 January 2010 at 6:52am | IP Logged

Sachin Shroff in Ganesh Leela..

25 January 2010 | 6:27pm   Comments 4 Comments http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=6224

surakshita

surakshita

IF-Sizzlerz

surakshita

Posted: 26 January 2010 at 4:44am | IP Logged

Back to acting was waiting for all of them to come back to acting.

wow good news

15 episode means 3 weeks Mon-Friday 1030 slot

Congo to Sach and all the best

he did play a prince in waqt flashback reincarnation

and negative in saat pheras

now a mix of both  prince and negative wow

Originally posted by muskan087

thanx aimen 4 posting tb article ...yea aimen sachi mein yaar ankhein or kaan dono taras gaye the sachin ki koi bhi news sunne ke liye ..
now eagarly waiting 4 ganesh leela show
Originally posted by surakshita

last few days was watching TV in the morning

Zee news the Sach Airtel Ad is airing
then i move to Sabtv and there the HuTi SS-KK Homeshopping ad comes and just after that
is Ju's CK repeats.

Sun-Mon that is my morning breakfast SaJuHuTi

hehehe
Originally posted by tsaian

Sachin Shroff in Ganesh Leela..

25 January 2010 | 6:27pm   Comments vspace5 2 Comments http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=6224

surakshita

IF-Sizzlerz

surakshita

Posted: 26 January 2010 at 4:48am | IP Logged

Just added one more part in HuTi blog relating to JuSach

Originally posted by juhuti

Juhi Parmar

Hussain: As all our fans and everyone in the industry know, Juhi and I have known each other a fairly long time now. Our fans will be knowing more about us than I can even remember! We have worked for years together on 'Kumkum' and any show you do for long, becomes a memorable, easy journey only if your rapport with your co-star is friendly and comfortable. Touchwood that is exactly how it was with Juhi and me. We have had several fun times and it was a thorough pleasure working with her. Juhi is fantastic at hindi and I even call her my teacher since I learnt a lot from her! Juhi is also very good with getting work done. Many a times on-sets, things would turn up and go smooth because of her monitoring around and making sure everythings scheduled. She gets very hyper if everythings disfunctional. And not just for herself, she cares a lot for all the people surrounding her too! Even if I'm to catch a flight in an hour, but we are still shotting, Juhi will get a panic attack and get the unit to leave me soon while Im calm and composed, least bothered! Big smile She is also a very honest person and says whatever she feels straight out. Many would get her wrong for being so transparent. Even on 'Pati Patni Aur Woh', the Juhi everyone saw isnt like that totally. Yes she has a temper but she is also a very nice person. A good actor, fun loving and very chirpy. She knew about Tina and me from day one and I wished her well to find her soulmate. I'm glad Sachin is in her life. We are mere acquaintances but I'm sure he keeps her very happy. 

Tina: Ive known Juhi only through Hussain when they started working together on "Kumkum". As Hussain said, she knew about Hussain and me from the very beginning when the media didnt know. So everytime they would link them up, she would tease me saying that even though I am Hussain's girlfriend, everyones spreading rumours about Hussain and her! And also that maybe she wont ever get a good guy for herself since all will believe that they both were a couple! Tongue vspace5 alignabsMiddle I hardly ever met her and did only after a few years. But she is very talkative and good with entertaining. Her laugh is contagious and she is very direct. None of us knew about Sachin and that they were seeing each other for around 5 months. I call her 'Chhupa Rustam' till date but we are happy for her.

Tina:  I think its his co-stars like Juhi and Shraddha who would let Hussain do whatever and be however he wants, responsible for spoiling Hussain!

Edited by surakshita - 27 January 2010 at 5:46am

-Afeelicious-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top