* SacHiN & JuHi (SaChI) Fan Club * - Page 85

Posted: 14 years ago

Wishing Juhi Parmar and Sachin Shroff for their wedding anniv.

Loads of love, success be theirs and all their wishes and dreams be fulfilled

Enjoy and rock :)

Originally posted by NazNgs

Hee Guyss

Hope u all had a giftfull day..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

i made a siggie of JuSach
hope u all like it..
its not that good..coz im not that good in this siggie makin thing
but tried to make one...

Naz

wishing jusach all the best in life

Originally posted by juhuti

I know u requested naz di to do this
but maine bhi kardi hai
i have put all of the juhi-sachin wedding anni siggy
hope u guys will like it
first version

second version

love,
afreen

Omg guys its already one year...
Aisa lagta hain jaise kal hi hamare JuSach ke shaadi huwi thi..

God Bless both JuSach and their Love
May their love for each other grow each day each minute each second

Congratulations to JuSach..

I made a siggie for JUSach..
hehe yep another one...
its the same like the valentine one
just made some changes...

and i also made a JuSach anniv Vm

here it is..hope u all will like it..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWx6Du_ueb0
[/YOUTUBE]

Naz

Originally posted by muskan087

Today is saju's 1st wedding anniversary ...so i made their vm
song is too old but i hope u all like ...i try to cover all their sweet pal
here is d video

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaBlIVaLoRk[/YOUTUBE]
Hope u all enjoy๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by muskan087

My two new saju siggies..hope u all like it

feel free to use:

Originally posted by mariam14

Hi guys here is some of my creaion on juhi & Sachin
hope u all like them

http://i50.tinypic.com/2rejdx0.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/sonvqx.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/2m85mhl.jpg

Hope u like them
Feel free to use it if u like it
Luv u ๐Ÿค—
mariam

Sweet of Deb to surprise Guru,

Wishing Gurmeet a very Happy birthday and all their wishes and dreams be fulfilled

rock rock

Looks like white is Ju fav color

lovely awesome pic of JuSach.

The Tilak and cake feeding and the way they said together  Guruuu was awesome

One lively party

It looks like losing weight isnt in Ju agenda for a long time, hope she doesnt miss out any awesome projects due to her weight.

Young on-screen mothers
Buzz up!
It's not new that in our shows the on-screen mother looks the same age as their daughters or sons and if we look in the past, shows had someone as young as Reva Babbar, (who played Damini in Kyunki) playing the mother of two sons who looked the same age as her.

Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
Showing 6 of 7 images Previous    Next

Juhi Parmar of Kumkum
She played the mother of three and from no angle she looked like a mother of
Vivan Bathena, Gaurav Khanna and Chhahat Khanna yet the show was on.

Popular actors Juhi Parmar and Sachin Shroff have teamed up with well-known writer Kamlesh Kunti Singh, and will be producing shows for television very soon..

Juhi Parmar, the talented actress is now on a creative high as she plans to get into production.

A little birdie told Telly Buzz, "Juhi along with her husband Sachin Shroff and well-known writer Kamlesh Kunti Singh, are contemplating to produce shows on television. The trio have a good creative bank with them, and are approaching the top channels with their concepts. They have in fact got a good response, and they are moving ahead with a lot of positivity".

Kamlesh Kunti Singh is like family to Juhi and Sachin, and has been creatively involved in both their shows, Kumkum and Sindoor Tere Naam Ka respectively. He knows both Sachin and Juhi very well.

"With Kamlesh's writing power, Juhi's creative mind and Sachin's great business sense, the trio seems confident of giving television some concepts which will be very different from what we have seen so far. If all goes well, we will see them come up with their first show on television, say a month or so after IPL", our source informs us.

The birdie continues to say that, "The news is that Juhi has narrated a concept to Shailja Kejriwal, EVP Content, Imagine and she has apparently given the green signal. Juhi and her team are also in talks with the other popular GECs".

When contacted, Juhi confirmed the news that she is looking at production now. "Nothing is concrete as of now. But yes, Sachin and I have joined hands with writer Kamlesh Kunti Singh to produce shows for television. We have pitched our concepts to many channels, and are looking at it with a positive mindset. We have gotten a good response so far; our idea is to produce shows which will spread a strong message to the society. In simple words, we are looking at shows that will make us as well as the viewers proud".

Telly Buzz spoke to writer Kamlesh Kunti Singh, who said, "Juhi is one such actor who has a brilliant creative mind. We both are confident of coming up with some astronomical subjects that will give a new dimension to creativity in television. Who better than Sachin to provide us with some good business sense!! On the whole, we make a good team and are looking forward to create a difference. We have pitched our concepts to many top channels, and have got a good response. So we should be starting serious work sometime after IPL".

We messaged Shailja Kejriwal, EVP โ€“Content, Imagine asking her whether a show produced by Juhi Parmar is in the offering, to which she replied in text, "It is not true".

We sincerely hope that the effort of the trio in giving something new to television materializes, and we see them in action very soon!!
Posted: 13 years ago

Hee guyss..

after i saw the sachin apple capture that Sury posted
i could not stop myself to make this siggie...๐Ÿ˜›

how could i stop myself...๐Ÿ˜†
dil ke haathon majboor hain hum...๐Ÿ˜‰

hope u guys like it...

Naz

apple apple eating and falling in love amazing siggy naz sure will use it in my siggy box on sunday