Users

Frequent Posters

surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
s

*pyar* thumbnail

"We are more than looking forward to the show as we like challenges. Also it will be a great boon to undergo this kind of training which will give us practical knowledge about parenthood. Most importantly we feel that this show will definitely strengthen the bond between us as there will be no one else but just us, for each other to face each and every problem. It will definitely bring us closer to each other."

Newly married and very much in love. They share a great chemistry. Still at the stage where they are discovering things about each other but are also comfortable enough to say they know each other's likes and dislikes, Juhi and Sachin come across as an adorable couple.

As a couple:

5 years ago they met at the shoot of a pilot for a show they both didn't land up doing. The scene was an intimate one. Juhi was the pro, the senior in the industry. Sachin was the new-comer. He'd a done a few shows here and there but didn't come with the backing of the fame and popularity that Juhi did. Sachin was nervous, but to his surprise found that Juhi didn't have any airs about being senior etc…and made him comfortable.

She says after that… one day he just called her out of the blue and asked her out. "Being a simple guy I don't know how he had the courage to ask a girl like me out. Guys don't usually have the guts to ask me out. But I don't know what made me also say yes to him."

Sachin says he thought Juhi was really sweet and he made her very comfortable on the sets. He also said, "I remember that evening I was at the RTO Andheri office and there was a temple there and I was looking inside and suddenly she just came to mind and I took out my phone and called her. I don't know what happened.. I hadn't decided to call her I just did. Maybe it was a msg from god or something"

Things you didn't know about Sachin Shroff

Sachin was a naughty child who was spoilt by his father who doted on him and brought him everything his heart desired the very day that he desired it! He says he was spoilt, bratty, greedy, selfish and short tempered way into his teen years. He says he had a horrible temper when he was young from about 12 to about 17. He was a prankster... locking kids they didn't like in the loo and setting off patakas in there.
  1. Sachin is a little careless, or so Juhi claims

Things you didn't know about Juhi Parmar

Juhi says as a kid she had a sense of humour and was naughty but not a trouble maker. In school she'd do things like tell the class that they haven't been punished even once in the day, so they should all shout now so at least they'll get one punishment before the end of day. She never spent much time studying but she still managed to score high marks. She is prim and proper, she likes things in order and perfection.
  1. She is very impatient and gets hyper easily.
*pyar* thumbnail

.Well we are talking about their new reality show, Pati Patni Aur Woh which has a unique concept where the five celebrities are given a task to raise a baby. Juhi and Sachin Shroff are one of the contenders who talks about the challenges that they are looking forward in the show.

"We both are childish and now when a child will be given to us; we will need to forget our childishness," says Juhi excitingly. "We will take good care of the baby and if got chance to romance for 5 minutes too will be more than enough for us," replies Sachin.

Juhi has not much interacted with kids while Sachin living in the joint family has been surrounded by kids. When asked of what they would prefer to have a baby girl or a boy. To this Sachin quips, "We prefer to get a baby girl." To this his better half uttered, "In real life too we would wish to have a baby girl."

Till date Juhi proudly uses her maayke ka surname. "My dad wished for a daughter and he got me and my sister. Till date I write my name as Juhi Parmar Shroff and my hubby doesn't have any problem," she quips

"In this man's world, girls do walk shoulder to shoulder for which men should respect them. A guy may leave their parents after marriage but a girl will never do that, thus we would prefer a girl child," adds Sachin.

Who will be a better parent? "I think Sachin will be a better father as he handles children very well." Immediately Sachin interrupted, "Definitely Juhi will be a good mother for sure."

What is the one thing that you two fear in the reality show? "I am dreading of washing their potty and vomit," fears Juhi while Sachin is more worried about the budget. "We have to manage in limited budget. Crisis teaches you of how to do the management this will be a learning experience too for us."

Do you think it will be easier for both of you to manage everything with the child? "Marriage is the first step to start the family and child is the next one which completes the portrait. So we are already married thus the first step we have already climbed. Second is the baby so I feel its going to be much easier for us to handle than the unmarried couples in the show," concludes Juhi.

surakshita thumbnail

Grah Pravesh and

25/09/09 - Welcoming The Babies On 'Pati Patni Aur Woh'

Users Rating -
Views - 316
Comments - 0
Play : Low | Medium | High

surakshita thumbnail
GrahPravesh

The #PPAW couples arrived at their respective homes and they were given Pooja thaals with a nameplate with their names for Gruha Pravesh!! Couldnt have been a better welcome!! Watch Pati Patni Aur Woh starting from 28th Sep, 10:30 PM only on NDTV Imagine
In this photo: Sachin, Juhi, Debina, Gurmeet, Mauni, Gaurav, Shilpa, Apurva, Rakhi, Elesh

surakshita thumbnail

PPAW - Juhi & SachinIts nice to see #PPAW couples got their pictures to put up in their new home, but Sachin has a surprise for Juhi!! Pati Patni Aur Woh, on NDTV Imagine, from 28th Sep., Mon to Fri 10:30 PM

kumkum.fan thumbnail

kumkum.fan thumbnail

kumkum.fan thumbnail

Swastik%20Pictures%20Success%20Bash

kumkum.fan thumbnail
Sachin Shroff and Juhi Parmar are a couple in love!!

A very excited Juhi confirmed this news to India-Forums' Telly Buzz and personally wished to share this joyous moment of her life with her fans! "We knew each other for the past 5 years, and things happened gradually and I have got my Mr. Right", proclaims Juhi. Sachin too shares the same sentiment and says, "It's all magic and it happened at the right time".

The much-in-love pair is on course to get married very soon. "We are getting married next year and I am really excited about it", quips a blushing Juhi. Her happiness is not complete without her fans, "I personally want to thank my fans for being with me thro'out my thick and thin. They wanted me to find my Mr. Right and get married, and here I am sharing my happiness with them as nothing is complete without them".

Sachin feels that he is complete with her presence. "I really miss her when she is not around. I sometimes call her just to say the magical 'three' words. To sum it up, she completes me", says the lover-boy.

Sachin and Juhi have been tipped to be part of Nach Baliye 4. But they seem to be denying it as they have their plate-full at the moment. "No, we are not doing Nach Baliye as I am committed to Kumkum and Saas V/s Bahu", quips Juhi. Sachin too said the same, "I am doing Naaginn and Waqt which leaves me with no time".

Well, Nach or no Nach, we wish this new couple of tellydom all the very best!!