their first appearence togather:

Juhi%20Sachin%20in%20Saas%20vs%20Bahu%2013%20October%202008 vspace5
their first performance togather

their engagment pic:

their sangeet pic:
their wedding  pic:

their first reality show togather:

and now they are appear on pati patni and woh

Welcome to the Juhi & Sachin Shroff Fan Club.
U Can Join this Fan Club if u r a Juhi Parmar / Sachin Shroff Fan.
U too Can Contribute as well 2 this Fan Club By Posting In Various Details / Pictures / Images of Ur Fav. Jodi

enjoy your self and  have a gala time

Edited by tsaian - 14 years ago
Posted: 14 years ago

article regarding sachi in ppw:

The likes of Apurva-Shilpa, Gaurav-Mouni, Juhi-Sachin, Gurmeet-Debinna and Raj Singh Arora-Swati Taldar will be getting into a parenting mode thro' the upcoming show, 'The Baby Borrowers'...

We had earlier exclusively reported that five celebrity couples will get together to experience a fast track to adulthood by setting up a home, and becoming caring parents first to babies, toddlers, pre-teens and their pets, teenagers and senior citizens -- all over the course of three weeks, with the show 'The Baby Borrowers', produced by BBC. The show is tipped to be on NDTV Imagine, and will start sometime in September.

We had also mentioned that popular jodis Shilpa - Apurva Agnihotri and Gaurav Chopra ?Mouni Roy have been finalized for the show.

Our source digs in more information on the other three celebrity jodis who will be getting into the parenting mode thro the show. "Juhi Parmar and Sachin Shroff along with Gurmeet Chaudhury and Debinna Banerjee will be seen as the third and fourth jodis. Along with them, the popular actor from Remix, Raj Singh Arora will be seen with his girl friend Swati Taldar of Left Right Fame".

When we called up Swati Taldar, she said, "I am at my home town and busy right now. I will be able to talk to you only after two days".

Debinna Banerjee told us, "Things are under wraps at the moment, and we cannot speak anything right now".

Raj Singh Arora too gave us a reply, "No comments right now".

We tried calling Sachin Shroff, Juhi Parmar, but they remained unavailable for comments.

According to our source, "Many big names like Sharad and Kirti Kelkar, Karan Singh Grover and Shraddha Nigam, Sharad Malhotra and Divyanka Tripathi were approached for the show, but things did not materialize. There was also a buzz that the newly engaged Rakhi Sawant might also be seen as one of the contestants along with her new found Mr. Right, Elesh Parujanwala".

During the course of the show, the five young celebrity couples are asked to literally grow up overnight, when they are given a home, and certain simulated environments where they are expecting the arrival of their baby. Later, a real baby is given to each of the couples by five pairs of real volunteer parents. The couple will have to go thro' the chores of being new parents to the little one for three full days. After this, the couple will have to give the kid back, in return to which they get a toddler in the fast-forward process of the format of the show. Three days later, the couples are given several guys and gals in their pre-teens, each with a family pet coming along with them. Later on, the celebrities are given teenagers to deal with, and the cycle eventually completes with them taking care of a senior citizen with some ailment or the other.

We tried getting a confirmation from the channel and the production house, but got no response.

Parent trap

Rakhi and Elesh to join four other 'responsible' couples on a new TV show, where they need to prove their parenting skills

After Rakhi Ka Swayamvar, Rakhi Sawant and Elesh Parujanwala intend to face the camera yet again for another show, but this time with four other couples. The show will be the Indian version of the famous UK reality show, The Baby Borrowers. It's been hard enough to digest their engagement, but thrusting real babies and senior citizens into their care is a truly terrifying idea.

While Shilpa and Apurva Agnihotri, Juhi and Sachin Shroff, Mouni Roy and Gaurav Chopra are the other couples, the fifth couple is yet to be finalised. As per the concept of the original show, the five couples will have to literally grow up by setting up a home, getting a job and becoming caring parents to babies, toddlers, pre-teens having pets, teenagers and take care of senior citizens all within the time span of three weeks.

Our source said, "Rakhi Ka Swayamvar increased the TRP of the channel and they wanted to follow it up with something equally huge. This is perhaps their best kept secret. That's the reason they have signed on all the big couples from the TV industry. The format of the show is very interesting."

The channel was also keen to have Rakhi and Elesh as this would be the perfect platform for them to prove their compatibility. The show will be shot this month in Jaipur.

Shailja Kejriwal, Executive VP (content) of the channel said, "We are working on two or three formats currently and everything will be finalised only by the weekend. We have been extremely busy with Rakhi Ka Swayamvar and now that it's over, we are yet to decide which format to go ahead with."

Commenting on Rakhi and Elesh being part of the show, she said, "We have something in mind for them, but like I said, we would be in a better position to talk about it by next week."

After the success of Rakhi Ka Swayamvar, NDTV Imagine is coming up with yet another unique show called Pati Patni Aur Woh. The show is being produced by BBC and is a desi version of international show Baby Borrowers.

This show will isolate unique celebrity couples from their glamorous lives, and thrust them into the real world, where they will become parents

Taking on parenting challenge are Debina Bonnerjee and Gurmeet Choudhary, the idol jodi of Ram Sita. On the other hand there is another couple from the TV world who is happily married since years, Shilpa and Apoorva Agnihotri.

Then the show also has recently engaged couple, who got hitched on television, Rakhi Sawant and Elesh Parujanwala. There is newly wedded couple, the favorite bahu and beta of television, Juhi and Sachin Shroff. Last but not the least we have Gaurav Chopra and Mouni Roy.

In this show, the couple will go through the challenging, frustrating but rewarding experience of parenthood from infancy to adolescence. The couple will be spending an entire month in a closed environment, monitored by cameras 24X7, which will capture their journey on new life discovery as first time parents.

Their journey will be divided in stages.

Pregnancy: Women will be made to wear empathy bellies similar to that of an 8 months pregnant woman, and will have to attend pre-natal classes.

Infants: A new born baby will be handed to them and they have to take care of their each and every need.

Toddlers: They come in next with their own sets of demand and tantrums.

Pre-teens and Teenagers: These are the rebellious years when parents need to learn how to discipline them.

The Elderly: Here the couple will need to show the maturity and understanding in dealing with them.

The show is of 30 days and will be aired by the end of Diwali. The shooting of the show is yet to start. There are no winners and eliminations during the show, or the public sms voting.

So get ready to see your favorite actor as they deal with their parenting skills.

link:http://www.realbollywood.com/news/2009/08/pati-patni-aur-woh.html

Rakhi Sawant's cleavage claims centrestage at the launch of a show, where five celebrity couples take on the challenge of a lifetime
Rakhi Sawant and Elesh Parujanwala More Pics

After Rakhi ka Swayamvar comes Pati, Patni Aur Woh, where television's 'it' couple Rakhi Sawant and Elesh Parujanwala will take on the task of bringing up kids. And, what do you know, the drama has already begun!

Rakhi and the audience may be used to her infamous low-cut blouses, but obviously, the bachchas aren't. And, as a source present at the launch of the programme told us, one baby couldn't help but explore the territory! Embarrassing? You bet!

Knowing Rakhi, there'll be more drama in store! Besides Rakhi and Elesh, the show stars four other couples from tellyland. The stars include television's Ram and Sita Gurmeet Chaudhary and Debina Bonnerjee, happily married couple Shilpa Saklani and Apurva Agnihotri, on screen favorites and off screen newly-weds Juhi Parmar and Sachin Shroff and the scorching Mouni Roy and Gaurav Chopra.

The couples are all young, rich, famous and in love. And now they are ready to take their relationship to the next level. But will they survive the experience? This new show will remove five unique celebrity couples from their glamorous lives and thrust them into the 'real' world where they will become parents!

Pati, Patni Aur Woh is an adaptation of the hit international format by Love Productions called Baby Borrowers and will be produced by BBC Worldwide Productions India.
The show allows these couples to go through the challenging, frustrating but rewarding experience of parenthood ? from infancy to adolescence.

The couples will spend an entire month in a closed environment, monitored by cameras 24X7 which will capture their journey as they embark on a new life of discovery as first time parents.

Their journey will be divided into five stages, starting with pregnancy, when the women will be made to wear empathy bellies similar to that of a woman who is 8 months pregnant and will have to attend pre-natal classes.

Then, a newborn baby will be handed over to the couples and they will have to take care of its every need, including feeding, changing nappies and erratic sleep schedules. The toddlers come in next, with their own set of demands and tantrums. Then come the pre-teens and teenagers, in the rebellious years when parents need to learn how to discipline children, without alienating them. Life comes a full circle with the arrival of the elderly and the couples will need to show maturity and understanding in dealing with them.

The children taking part in the show are infants, toddlers, pre-teens and teenagers drawn from real life. Their parents will be behind the scenes 24x7, monitoring their child and the couple, through the cameras, in close proximity.

Throughout the series the couples will continue to live their everyday lives - just like the rest of us. They will have to fulfill the many social and professional obligations that come with parenthood - from entertaining relatives, in- laws and guests to performing ceremonies and taking part in other activities like parties and picnics and of course ensuring that the kids finish their homework!

And all this without the help from nannies, house help or their parents and operate within a limited middle-class budget.

Announcing the launch of this unique show, Shailja Kejriwal, EVP Content, NDTV Imagine said, "This is as real as it gets! With Pati, Patni Aur Woh, audiences will see these famous couples in real life situations and be part of their first journey into parenthood; sharing their joys, sorrows, trials and achievements. We believe that the show will not only resonate with all audiences and will also be a great fun experience for the younger generation, who plan to start their own families in the future. Patni, Patni Aur Woh promises to be an emotional rollercoaster through many unique situations, each handled differently by the various couples!"

They are young, rich, famous and in love. And now they are ready to take their relationship to the next level. But will they survive the experience? After the spectacular success of Rakhi ka Swayamvar, NDTV Imagine presents Pati, Patni Aur Woh, a groundbreaking show that puts the 'real' back into 'reality' programming. This new show will remove 5 unique celebrity couples from their glamorous lives and thrust them into the 'real' world where they will become parents!

Pati, Patni Aur Woh is an adaptation of the hit international format by Love Productions called Baby Borrowers and will be produced by BBC Worldwide Productions India.

Taking on the parenting challenge are India's most loved television stars and real life couples:

1. Television's Ram and Sita - Gurmeet Chaudhary and Debina Bonnerjee
2. Happily married for many years, the glamorous couple Shilpa Saklani and Apurva Agnihotri
3. Recently engaged and India's most talked about couple - Rakhi Sawant and Elesh Parujanwala
4. On screen favorites and off screen newly-weds Juhi Parmar and Sachin Shroff
5. The scorching couple whose relationship is much talked about - Mouni Roy and Gaurav Chopra

Pati, Patni Aur Woh allows these couples to go through the challenging, frustrating but rewarding experience of parenthood ' from infancy to adolescence.
The couples will spend an entire month in a closed environment, monitored by cameras 24X7 which will capture their journey as they embark on a new life of discovery as first time parents.

Their journey will be divided into five stages:
Pregnancy: The women will be made to wear empathy bellies similar to that of a woman who is 8 months pregnant and will have to attend pre-natal classes.
Infants: A new born baby will be handed over to the couples and they will have to take care of it's every need, including feeding, changing nappies and erratic sleep schedules.
Toddlers: They come in next, with their own set of demands and tantrums
Pre-teen and Teenagers: These are the rebellious years when parents need to learn how to discipline children, without alienating them.
The Elderly: Life comes a full circle with the arrival of the elderly and the couples will need to show maturity and understanding in dealing with them

The children taking part in the show are real life infants, toddlers, pre-teens and teenagers. Their parents will be behind the scenes 24x7, monitoring their child and the couple, through the cameras, in close proximity.

Throughout the series the couples will continue to live their everyday lives - just like the rest of us. They will have to fulfill the many social and professional obligations that come with parenthood - from entertaining relatives, in- laws and guests to performing ceremonies and taking part in other activities like parties and picnics and of course ensuring that the kids finish their homework! AND ALL THIS WITHOUT ANY HELP FROM NANNIES, HOUSE HELP OR THEIR PARENTS AND OPERATE WITHIN A LIMITED MIDDLE CLASS BUDGET.

Announcing the launch of this unique show, Shailja Kejriwal ' EVP Content, NDTV Imagine said, "This is as real as it gets! With Pati, Patni Aur Woh, audiences will see these famous couples in real life situations and be part of their first journey into parenthood; sharing their joys, sorrows, trials and achievements. We believe that the show will not only resonate with all audiences and will also be a great fun experience for the younger generation, who plan to start their own families in the future. Patni, Patni Aur Woh promises to be an emotional rollercoaster through many unique situations, each handled differently by the various couples!"

Adds Saul Nass, General Manager and Creative Head of BBC Worldwide Productions India:
"Baby Borrowers is a unique and highly entertaining format with a social experiment at its heart. It is undoubtedly one of the most interesting reality formats on the market and makes for compelling viewing packed with tears and tantrums, as much from the couples as the terrible twos! Baby Borrowers is another example of the success of British programming, and in particular British formats. I am sure it will translate well to the Indian market with Pati, Patni Aur Woh's exciting mix of celebrity glamour and real life drama."

Pati Patni Aur Woh, NDTV Imagine's latest serving on the already overflowing buffet table of reality shows, is custom made to put couples ill at ease. No not by introducing a seductress or a hunk as the 'woh' but by placing a child between them!

Was it planned or just a coincidence with Juhi Parmar and Sachin Shroff. Can't say and can't stop wondering too! Because, the kid truly resembled Juhi and to add to that effect both Juhi and her baby were dressed in the same shade of pink. Juhi and Sachin seemed like the parents who would definitely spoil their child rotten. During the whole time that the baby was with them, they kept showering her with kisses! We also saw a future celebrity in their baby as she confidently posed for the cameras.

Juhi and Sachin to raise a baby

Juhi Parmar and her husband, Sachin Shroff, will come together again on TV, in the new reality show Pati Patni Aur Woh.

After their appearance on Hans Baliye, the couple has started shooting for the new show, in which they will have to live in a house with a baby. The show will show couples dealing with raising a child at all stages, from pregnancy till adulthood.

On their part, Juhi and Sachin say they would like a baby girl not just on the show, but in real life as well. "We would prefer a girl. I am praying to God, and hopefully he won't disappoint me," says Juhi. He husband adds, "It is better if we will have a girl the first time around, because then we won't have to try a second and third time, as she wants a girl."

Sachin also does not believe that they need to have a son to extend the family. "Nowadays, women can do everything men can do, and men should respect that. There are lots of families that do not have sons, but their daughters take care of them, giving them money and providing for them like any son would do." Juhi explains that her father always wanted two daughters as he thinks that girls are cuter and more lovable than boys, which she also believes.

The actor says that Juhi is definitely a mother at heart. "I am sure that when I am not around she will also take good care of the kid. She is a mother at heart," he says, adding, "The best thing about Juhi is that I told her once that if she could manage to cook food for me once a day it would be great. Our work does not allow us to go into kitchen, but she kept that in mind and, to my surprise, she cooks every day for me."

Juhi is also all praise for her husband. "I am still Juhi Parmar and he has no problem with that. He knows that I am attached to my family. I'm not going to forget my prior relations just because I'm married; that is why I am Juhi Parmar Shroff, I kept my maiden surname."

On the show, the couple will have to learn to live on a tight budget. Sachin says, "Crisis teaches you to manage. If the budget is insufficient, first the baby will get food, then it's Juhi's turn, and I am sure she will share whatever she has with me." Juhi says she has experience handling kids as she would often take care of her friend's child, and that Sachin is used to kids as he grew up in a joint family. She admits that, sometimes, she and Sachin too act like kids. "If I behave like a kid, he has to be mature and vice versa. However, in this show, we will have to keep our childishness away and concentrate on a kid."

The newlyweds believe that marriage is special. Sachin says, "There are exit doors available but no one wishes to go in a marriage. The commitment becomes stronger and more intense. Your families are also involved in it. It is a relationship that lasts for life." Juhi adds, "When you are in relationship but not married, you don't think beyond yourselves. But now we talk about our future, making a family; we have gone to the next level." Sachin, however, makes one thing clear – the romance won't stop. He says, "If the kid falls asleep, even for five minutes, we will continue with our romance."

sachin and juhi in  ppw launch party:

All the participants with their babies

Juhi Parmar and Sachin Shroff with their baby

Here are some pics from the promo...JuSach look so ADORABLE... 😍....So obviously I couldn't resist from taking pics πŸ˜†

They look so ADORABLE

Essence of cutenessπŸ˜†

I love how she is laying in his lap 😊

Another sweet picture πŸ˜‰

I love how she is squeezing his cheeksπŸ˜†

Juhi looks so good in yellow naa
Thanks a ton dear a beautiful one

there was one more which apparently is a closed topic now
thanks to starry.phoenix for it
hi aimen di