*Jasmine's Chat CLub*New!Everyone's welcome!

Jasmine457 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi everyone!My name is Jasmine!I don't know how to start a chat club on something particular,so I decided that you can talk about any subject in school,university,or at anything!I mean as long as appropiriate everyone!Remember!OKay,I'm a total sarcastic person,but that's okay!That's me!

Welcome!To Jasmine's Chat Club!
Everything here's about you!I mean not any personal life questions or anything!I mean talk about your faviorite show,movie,actor,
actress,book,music!And
 if it's American then that's fine!Of course!Duh!I'm from the Pacific Coast too people!THink about me!I also like to
talk about my favroite English singers,actors,movies!
Okay,I'm ver talkative,but that's me!
Anyways,beofre we start chatting,we have to
folow the rules!And I wnat everyone to folow the rules!

*******Rules**********
*No discrimanation allowed!At all!I'm totally agaisnt this!Okay,I hope I've made myslef clear!
*Do not make fun of anyone and say bad stuff about them!
*Do not start a fight or be part of it!That's my number one rule!
*Be kind,respectful,and amiable to everyone!And don't make fun of their favorite choices!

Please everyone folow these rules!

Okay,now back to chatting!
My name is Jasmine.My favorite shows are Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil and Pavitra Rishta!I also love all the American shows which are The Secret Life Of The American Teenager,Sonny With A Chance,Jonas,Wizards Of Waverly Place,adn Suite Life Of Zack and Cody!My favorite singer is Sonu Nigam and Sundini Chauhan!my favorite AMerican singer is Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato as you see in my siggy!My favorite actor is Darren Kagsoff and Shailene
Woodley!My favorite book is not only one,but the whole Twilight series!I'm on Team Jacob!He rocks!Anyways,that's about all and you all will know more a
as we start chatting!And all my friends do reply!You reply to my FFs',
so also to my chat club pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee!

Anyways,let's start chatting!

Your Friend,Jasmine!

Edited by buttercup123 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

noru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey you like Joe Jonas? Me tooo lolll
Jasmine457 thumbnail

^^^^^You do really!Well,we're on the same track!He's also my favorite!He rocks!And I think he looks good with Demi Lovato onscreen!

curledup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
joe jonas is rocking!!!!

liek completly!

and same team jacob rocks.....twilight rocks the whole series...but jacob is rocking!... in the book the way he supported her after edward left was amazing and then they way stephanie describes him is awsome!
cute_bear thumbnail
hey u like twilight aswell
i love it
but im on team edward
Jasmine457 thumbnail
Originally posted by: curledup

joe jonas is rocking!!!!

liek completly!

and same team jacob rocks.....twilight rocks the whole series...but jacob is rocking!... in the book the way he supported her after edward left was amazing and then they way stephanie describes him is awsome!

Of course!Joe Jonas rocks!And he looks sooooooooooooo good with Demi Lovato on screen!Right!Anyways,yes Team Jacob!Go!Jacob looks so cute now in New Moon right!
Jasmine457 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cute_bear

hey u like twilight aswell

i love it
but im on team edward

Oh well Edward also looks good!Of course!And I didn't knew you read the Twilgit series!Everyone just loves the Twilight series here oin Pacific coast!Everyone in my school reads Twilgiht including the guys!
Edited by buttercup123 - 14 years ago
cute_bear thumbnail
lool....yep i just finished reading them and i am in love with edward i think hes just 😍 and i love the couple bella and edward my fav book of the series is twilight
curledup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: buttercup123

Of course!Joe Jonas rocks!And he looks sooooooooooooo good with Demi Lovato on screen!Right!Anyways,yes Team Jacob!Go!Jacob looks so cute now in New Moon right!

defintly.......he is great!
I haven't actually read the Twilight series yet........but I'm not sure whether I should read the books first or just watch the movies...........which do you think is better?