Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Ok... Seriously guys, I don't get it what is this addiction of word 'Khooni' to CID creatives. If you notice from past quite few episodes they've named them KHOONI etc, KHOONI etc, KHOONI etc. I mean come on, are they having hard time coming up with title?!!

*Sighs* I really wish we could have old creative team, so they could provide the best CID.

Beside this KHOONI word there were so many other bloopers which are happening constantly, but I really am not in mood to explain as am really highly disappointed after seeing today's episode.

Thumbs Down

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Masooma Bukhari

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Addiction to word 'Khooni'!" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Masooma Bukhari

IF-Addictz

Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Not disappointed but yeah....... they are constantly using Khooniz in CID....LOL

There was a big fight of gundaas with DayaShocked.... but the first shot was totally a blooper ( sorry Daya fans)... Even a metal robot have to move a lil bit when someone jumps onto it, then why didn't DayaTongue..... It was like a filmi shot....Ouch Sorry again Daya fans...Wink

And yeah........ Of course we want our old creatives back. The camera man too...Day Dreaming

jettythegod

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

luna_lovegood

IF-Dazzler

luna_lovegood

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 4:12am | IP Logged
bt common.. I agree...

balki same pinch.. I thought of the same thing yesterday when I read the name of the case...

why so much khooni...

jettythegod

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 5:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Masooma Bukhari

IF-Addictz

Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 6:42am | IP Logged
its murderousfor sure... lolBig smile

waisey kahin CID walon ko khooni se love to nahin ho gaya...ROFL

Agar khooni ko beech mein na laye to baichara / baichari naraz ho jayye gi.LOL

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gengarjetty2

khooni ke jagah sweety laga doon kya? Cool

it's a crime show, so khooni will be used often Tongue

I agree to that, but if you go and see old cases around months back, you'll see huge difference with titles. Used to the titles were in english and far more interesting, which give the thrilling feel to show/episode. But now, seeing so many KHOONI episodes, there's no thriller, no excite, nothing! Just a fomaility!!

They could've used Sweety instead of khooni, in a thrilling way if they would've give a little more thought. afterall, this episode was dedication to LOVEBUGS/LOVERS!!

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Masooma Bukhari

Not disappointed but yeah....... they are constantly using Khooniz in CID....LOL

There was a big fight of gundaas with DayaShocked.... but the first shot was totally a blooper ( sorry Daya fans)... Even a metal robot have to move a lil bit when someone jumps onto it, then why didn't DayaTongue..... It was like a filmi shot....Ouch Sorry again Daya fans...Wink

And yeah........ Of course we want our old creatives back. The camera man too...Day Dreaming

I agree Masooma, you know I can give so many list of bloopers. I wish old creatives were BACK. B.P. Singh as director would be much much better! We have given this team a chance but to be honest not the same flavour is in serial now as it was year and so back.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top