Suggestions / Comments

Your valued suggestions required !!! (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 9

Page 1 Page 8
Page   of 9

suman meriam

suman meriam

Posted: 12 June 2006 at 9:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shefali_goenka

Thanks for the great forum. Indiaforum guys you rock! :)

But I would really love if you have some special features like Forum Subscription(we can know when a new topic comes up), New Topics in a forum should always come up at the top of the forum so that it becomes easy to keep track of things. Please, please add these features. :D

Love ya, India Forums.

i second this idea...and also is there a way u guyz can block someone from posting a topic that has already been posted by someone else...i have noticed several posts on the same topic...thanx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Your valued suggestions required !!! (Page 9)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suman meriam

suman meriam

Posted: 12 June 2006 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
forgot to say this

THANK YOU for this forum...
one of the few sites i check several times a day...so
THANK YOU
THANK YOU
THANK YOU
Clap

kavyangela

kavyangela

Posted: 20 June 2006 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
The website name is india forums but everything discussed in this forum is about entertainment. Since there are so many members here, could we have other sections to this forum site in addition to entertainment like fashion/beauty, lifestyle section, picture gallery, general discussion section.

I've looked online and I haven't found any good Indian forum like this one where people can discuss issues but the only issues discussed here are entertainment ones.

Edited by kavyangela - 20 June 2006 at 3:00pm

ZOOR

Goldie

ZOOR

Posted: 06 July 2006 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
hi vijay..
i wanna say pls help me..i m n jjkn forum and very helpless this time ..i m crazy fan of jjkn ....A&M.i spend me all da time there buy few days before i m still going throught from this problem that inI_F jjkn forum some buttons r working so some are not..i m trying to send any thread when i going to write something my mess box outlinging no appear and emtions not to working,cant pm my buddy list .pls u can do something i send befroe pm to moderotrs not answer from there wht i do pls

sungirl1404

Groupbie

sungirl1404

Posted: 19 July 2006 at 7:36am | IP Logged
i-f is a gr8 place...but to be honest its a bit too messy...

i mean there are too many topics on the same subject....some really silly topics .. no offense to the topic creators ...but if they want to post sumthing random there can be a randomness thread...

its juss a suggestion .. i dont mean to hurt ne1's feelings ..

if i can be of ne help i'll be glad :D

destinylass

destinylass

Posted: 28 July 2006 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
CAn u pls post the serial SIDDAHANT - Star One .... plsssssssss... and can u provide a link where i cant download the theme/ title song of this serial plsssssssssss

adorablenabs

adorablenabs

Posted: 14 August 2006 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Dear Vijay,

My suggestion is that IF should have a creative writing section... not like Fan fictions but a place where every member has the right to post any written work of theirs like poems, songs, opinion articles and so on.. This way IF can target for members and it will create interest amongst all the writers and encourage other members to write...
Please let me know how u feel on this topic...

Yours,
Nabs

Post Reply New Post

Go to top