Suggestions / Comments

Your valued suggestions required !!! (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 9

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 9
Page 9 Page 9

swordfishh

IF-Dazzler

swordfishh

Posted: 07 November 2005 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Hi....
I just logged on to vent my frustration on the disappointing resluts of the crappy ITA awards and to my surprise, I couldnt find an appropriate forum to do so...
There was CNBC, Fox News and stuff but not a single forum discussing Indian news channels like Aaj Tak, NDTV, Zee News etc.. How about including them in your agenda?? I think besides sports... current affairs should be included too....
Btw... I am still searching for an appropriate forum my vent my frustration on the ITA results.... Ouch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Your valued suggestions required !!! (Page 8)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

primetimee

Goldie

primetimee

Posted: 03 March 2006 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Dear Vijay....
Well my advice is that there shuld be a section in which music can be downloaded/posted.
ROCK ON!

doyelpakhi

Goldie

doyelpakhi

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 11:12am | IP Logged
dear vijay,
my advice is nothing new- please give the star interviews in the WRITTEN FORMAT. Smile many members hav also requested for it and i am again requesting it.
sldo giv us some more information abt the stars , specially their email id so dat we cud send our fanmails to them. Big smile

princess belle

IF-Dazzler

princess belle

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Hi Vijay, First of all IF is a fantastic forum and I am definately edicted to it.
However Having recently taken part in the balloon contest I have discovered that:
1. The If development page needs updating with ranks, titles and correct user names of moderators etc.Many persons with new titles are not listed and the imformation is out of date.
2.Newsletter archive should be more clearly accessable.
3.An updated members interview section .
These are my suggestions.
Thankyou.

khoo

IF-Dazzler

khoo

Posted: 30 April 2006 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
hey vijay:

First of all i want to say that IF is a great website; in less than one month i'm really addicted to it!! My only suggestion is that the IF forum should give the updaters the option of making their post as sticky post!! In many forums, many people make multiple posts asking where the written updates are!! It will be easy for the moderators of the particular section and the updaters because sometimes when the updaters want to edit a sticky post, it becomes unsticky and then we have to again request moderator to make it sticky!! so this option might make it convenient for the updaters and we don't have to make request to our moderators who already be handling others work!! I just hate bugging my moderator because i have to sometimes edit my written updates and i feel really bad asking her to make the post sticky again!! But yes we should make a rule that before making any post sticky, the moderator permission is required!!Thanks!! Wink

Edited by khoo - 30 April 2006 at 8:46pm

shefali_goenka

Goldie

shefali_goenka

Posted: 29 May 2006 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the great forum. Indiaforum guys you rock! :)

But I would really love if you have some special features like Forum Subscription(we can know when a new topic comes up), New Topics in a forum should always come up at the top of the forum so that it becomes easy to keep track of things. Please, please add these features. :D

Love ya, India Forums.

ranjitha

IF-Dazzler

ranjitha

Posted: 07 June 2006 at 6:58am | IP Logged
thats greaT!!!! Embarrassed BUT BEfore u add something else, i just want u 2 know that there r many rajeev khandelwal's fans here Tongue and since his latest show 'LEFT RIGHT LEFT' will b telecasted on sab tv, and most of us dont receive this channel, Cry all of his fans would b very happy if a new forum for SAB tv would b started so that those who receive it can upload daily video updetes. What say SIR!! Wink

suman meriam

suman meriam

Posted: 12 June 2006 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Smile

Hi Vijay,

Sounds interesting.  I personally feel that we should start up with bollywood and sports.

What say.

Smile

i'm new but i have to disagree about starting up about bollywood or even sports...why?...b/c its a tv forum...and there r so many bollywood/movie related forums out there that this place won't b exclusive for tv...that is y i come here and no place else...all i want about tv shows is here...i don't think takin up bollywood would b a good idea...it will take up space and time away from tv...i'm sure u guyz can do it...Wink but i like the exclusiveness of this forum...plz don't include bollywood...i'm willing to say a yes to the sports but plz no movies...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top