Suggestions / Comments

Your valued suggestions required !!! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 9

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 9
Page 7 Page 9

navika

navika

Posted: 29 September 2004 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Rifhat you were so busy in writing for everyone and yesterday i was waiting for you mail what happened were you really busy or what?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Your valued suggestions required !!! (Page 6)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

humanyst

humanyst

Posted: 01 November 2004 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

Hi there,

How about adding a seperate section on Indian idol on this forum

Minnie

IF-Veteran Member

Minnie

Posted: 01 November 2004 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

Dear Vijay,

I'm sincerely feeling proud to be a part of such a far sighted siteBig smile.To start with,I think bollywood and sports would bring in a heavy draw specially from the men who kind of avoid watching tv serials like they (the serials)would infect them (the men)with small poxAngry.Also you can start something on the lines of advertising,categorised into free and paid,something similar to Sulekha.com.Music is also another option which you could explore.

that will really be useful for Indians staying abroad.

Meanwhile,can we please transfer the unrelated bickering threads above to another topic??? It's thoroughly confusing the whole issue!!!!!!!!!!

It's a personal request to everyone to at least respect the topic you are posting under.You can always use a new topic and cut and paste the reference you want to use.

Thanks.

All the very best for your future. 

Edited by Minnie - 01 November 2004 at 2:24pm

anitha.b

IF-Dazzler

anitha.b

Posted: 28 November 2004 at 11:38am | IP Logged

Vijay,

I thought Hindi Music download is a good option where it could be priced per song download like Apple stores etc. So if people just love few songs from a movie, then they can only download that songs.

Another good idea would as Minnie said to attrack more of Men category, Interesting stuff about sports or good deals on web could be posted.

Minnie,

I know when you said to remove the post. This post intention was lost in between. I will bring up this in moderator forum and see if it can be cleaned. Thanks Minnie as always, you are good...Clap

_Anonymous_

IF-Dazzler

_Anonymous_

Posted: 31 December 2004 at 3:29pm | IP Logged

Just a Simple Suggestion:

Can You add color to the backgrounds...like instead of white make it blue or black...or green and orange like the flag....thats all...

pujas

pujas

Posted: 23 January 2005 at 7:56pm | IP Logged

Vijay, I think we shd have a downloadable section and with torrent format picking up we can try that.

Thanks

nulz

nulz

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 4:19pm | IP Logged

hey guys, i'd like to make a suggestion. wen we chk msgs in our inbox we have to click on the msg to read it, then to read another msg we have 2 go back to inbox and then click on the other msg n read. can u guys put next and previous buttons so its easy 4 us to scroll through msgs.

thank you

SAMEEKSHA

SAMEEKSHA

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
i think IF should have a broader prespective.posting of controversial but sensible topics should be allowed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top