Your valued suggestions required !!! - Page 6

Posted: 19 years ago
hi heyher---which messages are you referring to and where  were they posted?  We never delete or remove messages unless they are offensive, so please look again--your post may have been moved to the appropriate section if it was posted in the wrong one. 

If you still can't find it, then send me a PM and i'll be happy to help you out.
Posted: 19 years ago
well i was talking about the poll i made for the naats of Sami Yusuf (the guy in it is him) and it was never to be found in Suggestions/Comments section wen i checked for results
Posted: 18 years ago

hi friends,

Thanks for the overwhelming response and support that you have bestowed on us (moderators and members included) for this forum. That we can now take it to the next level and in doing so we have purchased the following domains which we can use for more Forum Topics like Sports, Bollywood, Travel, Friends, Education, Business, Astrology Services and may be Matrimonials some day http://vijay.bhatter.comπŸ˜† etc...

www.indiaforum.info (For topics relating to India)
www.seoworld.com (Forum on Search Engine Optimization)

Do drop in your ideas on how to go ahead with www.indiaforum.info  and what topics should be included so that it interest to all Indians across the world.

After recieving your valued suggestion/comments/ideas on the same I will ask our experts at Cyberax to create an improvised version of a Forum using a much faster Forum software that could support the load of more then 1 Million hits per day.

Cheers,
Vijay Bhatter
http://vijay.bhatter.com

====================
Proud to be an Indian 😊

exxcellentπŸ˜›

Hi....
I just logged on to vent my frustration on the disappointing resluts of the crappy ITA awards and to my surprise, I couldnt find an appropriate forum to do so...
There was CNBC, Fox News and stuff but not a single forum discussing Indian news channels like Aaj Tak, NDTV, Zee News etc.. How about including them in your agenda?? I think besides sports... current affairs should be included too....
Btw... I am still searching for an appropriate forum my vent my frustration on the ITA results....
Dear Vijay....
Well my advice is that there shuld be a section in which music can be downloaded/posted.
ROCK ON!
dear vijay,
my advice is nothing new- please give the star interviews in the WRITTEN FORMAT. 😊 many members hav also requested for it and i am again requesting it.
sldo giv us some more information abt the stars , specially their email id so dat we cud send our fanmails to them. πŸ˜ƒ
Hi Vijay, First of all IF is a fantastic forum and I am definately edicted to it.
However Having recently taken part in the balloon contest I have discovered that:
1. The If development page needs updating with ranks, titles and correct user names of moderators etc.Many persons with new titles are not listed and the imformation is out of date.
2.Newsletter archive should be more clearly accessable.
3.An updated members interview section .
These are my suggestions.
Thankyou.
Posted: 17 years ago
hey vijay:

First of all i want to say that IF is a great website; in less than one month i'm really addicted to it!! My only suggestion is that the IF forum should give the updaters the option of making their post as sticky post!! In many forums, many people make multiple posts asking where the written updates are!! It will be easy for the moderators of the particular section and the updaters because sometimes when the updaters want to edit a sticky post, it becomes unsticky and then we have to again request moderator to make it sticky!! so this option might make it convenient for the updaters and we don't have to make request to our moderators who already be handling others work!! I just hate bugging my moderator because i have to sometimes edit my written updates and i feel really bad asking her to make the post sticky again!! But yes we should make a rule that before making any post sticky, the moderator permission is required!!Thanks!! πŸ˜‰ Edited by khoo - 17 years ago
Thanks for the great forum. Indiaforum guys you rock! :)

But I would really love if you have some special features like Forum Subscription(we can know when a new topic comes up), New Topics in a forum should always come up at the top of the forum so that it becomes easy to keep track of things. Please, please add these features. :D

Love ya, India Forums.
thats greaT!!!! 😳 BUT BEfore u add something else, i just want u 2 know that there r many rajeev khandelwal's fans here πŸ˜› and since his latest show 'LEFT RIGHT LEFT' will b telecasted on sab tv, and most of us dont receive this channel, 😭 all of his fans would b very happy if a new forum for SAB tv would b started so that those who receive it can upload daily video updetes. What say SIR!! πŸ˜‰