ShaDi Ke Deewane CC#39{Guess Who#1 pg:140} - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by alien55

no idont like sonam much infact i think i havent seen any of her movei except the small portion of sanwaria
πŸ˜ƒohh we are a little bit smiliar!!!I hate sonam cuz i dont at all like her attitude!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
I like deepika cuz she have every thing!!i like the fact that she is quiet!!!
Edited by ..maru.. - 14 years ago
Originally posted by ..maru..

What omg!!i am not aasking u i am asking ashu...:S
well i know it is a flop soo if u dont want to facw the truth...i dont care...

well do you have too?

its not a flop, lak was! i watched the movie

thats cool maru do u like the girl in my avi and do u know her
Edited by alien55 - 14 years ago
Originally posted by KiranSD1

well do you have too?

its not a flop, lak was! i watched the movie

well ya ..i want to know and she said no...😳

OMG look at u..u are soo retarded!!!LAK was a blockbuster dear!!!!Go ask everyone they will tell u this!!
DBh is a floped cuz wanted also realease the same day and wanted got more money then them!!!!
ok look i want west my time to explain u the truth....πŸ˜•πŸ˜³

thats cool maru do u like the girl in my avi and do u know her
ya it is beautiful!!who is she i dont know her!!!
hey you saw love aaj kal

well ya ..i want to know and she said no...😳
OMG look at u..u are soo retarded!!!LAK was a blockbuster dear!!!!Go ask everyone they will tell u this!!
DBh is a floped cuz wanted also realease the same day and wanted got more money then them!!!!
ok look i want west my time to explain u the truth....πŸ˜•πŸ˜³
ok then, LAK sucked so bad, ppl only liked it cuz of said and deeps

DBH is wayyyy better than wanted

get ur facts straight

ya it is beautiful!!who is she i dont know her!!!
hey you saw love aaj kal

no its lying in my bros computer i think i m gona watch it today because i m not going to college today and she is maheen search ansoo PTV drama on u tube its really good especially the title track u ll love it
Well...i know y ur saying this cuz u dont like deepika and all.....
and u didint even say wanted....ur just saying it suck ....we never know maybe bdh suckk too.....

look:
Queen Rani dethroned

Rani's comeback vehicle Dil Bole Hadippa is anything but that. The once-reigning superstar is utterly disappointed as the film has flopped, and how!
Dil Bole Hadippa's release clashed with Salman Khan's Wanted which has ended up becoming the breakout success of the year and is set to break all box office records.

A source tells us, 'After the debacle of Laaga Chunari Mein Daag and Thoda Pyaar Thoda Magic Rani had her hopes pinned high on Dil Bole Hadippa and worked her butt to get a toned figure for the movie. She played a Punjabi kudi, a male cricketer and a bikini-clad glam doll. To top it, she went all over, all dolled-up to promote the movie but her efforts didn't pay off. It is also a mystery as to why a film like that was chosen to premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival because after all, it is a remake of Disney movie She's The Man, starring Amanda Bynes which was not worth remaking in the first place.'

The source goes on to add, 'Also, the movie is like a heroine-centric version of
Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi as here the heroine has a double role and her co-star doesn't recognize her. The movie faced problems from day one as the director Anurag Singh wasn't competent enough and Adi and Rani wanted several portions to be re-shot. Rani even contributed off the camera.'

Another thing that hasn't worked in Rani's favour is her exclusive association with YRF and her arrogance. Our source says, 'Rani is hardly PR and media savvy and in today's times that is of utmost importance. Look at actresses like
Priyanka Chopra and Katrina Kaif who attend several events in a month, pose on magazine covers and stay in the limelight. Rani was out of the limelight for over a year and suddenly surfaced to promote her movie. She was obviously very nice to everyone as she is desperate for a hit. There was a time when she had one release lined up after another and everybody wanted to work with her but her snooty attitude and temper has driven people away. The actress may have very powerful friends who she has worked with in the past but now they aren't keen to be associated with her professionally though their friendship may be intact.'

Rani hardly paid attention to the directors of LCMD and TPTM and acted very high-handed because she is apparently the maalkin or madam of YRF, given her alleged association with Aditya Chopra. Her success and acting prowess has gone to her head. She has become infamous for her foul temper. Earlier Rani took pride in being a YRF heroine and it made sense then with successes like Veer Zaara, Saathiya, Hum Tum and Bunty aur Babli in her kitty. After that, Ta Ra Rum Pum, LCMD, TPTM and now Dil Bole Hadippa have flopped. She should have signed other films after TRRP, LCMD and TPTM failed but she didn't as she thought Dil Bole would be the film of her career. Sadly, her hopes have been dashed. On the bright side, Rani's performance has been appreciated as always and her chemistry with Shahid is sparkling. Both of them have delivered very sincere performances but that hasn't been enough to salvage the no-brainer.'

Rani's latest release has been a disappointment and she doesn't have any other films on hand. Will the Queen reign again? We think it is best of she admits to her relationship with Adi and has a grand wedding before audiences and the media lose interest in her. If the wedding isn't an option then she should do her best to make amends and work with directors outside of the YRF camp.

Link http://www.starboxoffice.com/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/September/News_20090923_109

no its lying in my bros computer i think i m gona watch it today because i m not going to college today and she is maheen search ansoo PTV drama on u tube its really good especially the title track u ll love it
OMG jannu1!!u have toooo see it!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒdont miss it!!ok!!1
sooo where u live
NOoo Manu..well i dont know y is kiran not facing the truth that dbh was a flop !! Just because i said that...she said LAK was a flopπŸ˜†omg it is soo baby..lol...
Even u and me and everyone knows that lak was not a super hit but a blockbustter!!