Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..deepu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: * Unnati *

The new interns are just pathetic as ppl though they wud be. Im no matter what , just not able to give a chance to them. I simply cant forget the fateful 21/10 night , when I was sobbing loudly , unable to glance at the TV screen , coz my eyes wereflooded with tears. The very thought of the most loved & cherished characters , being given such a terribly tragic end has left a terrible impact , which I wonder wud ever fade . I just want AR back.

me too feeling the same dear ..!!!!! same words from me also !!!
tanya_dmgroxxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

m wid u dear...

i too dun watch it nw hate it
tanya_dmgroxxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
really guyz we need to do sumthing i request u nt tocontribute to the trps i know many have stopped watchin it bt otherz shud stop watching(if u luv old gang) and ya all wecan do iz to mail thm [email protected]

sum of us are already calling thm bt i m sure if all of us call
dey will consider our demands for sure
we can also write letterz to thm
(ph no. and post address  provided in the response thrd)

alsosum ppl are going to cvz to request thm to bring ar back

luv,
tanya:)

suzzane14 thumbnail
i am so in...what do they think of themselves...they have done the worst thing to US.....because of whom their production house works...i knw u might say okay i am probably exaggerating but consider the trps before criticising me plz....
fafi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
fully agreed dear....bt discuss ths topic in response thread...thanx😳
cupid-struck thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

u r soo right......u know what now i dont even have any hopes left....i hate cvs for this...DMG is nothing without the old gang.....i hav stopped watching it....what the hell...wht do cvs think???they dint even give the old gang stories proper ending...and they expet us to watch it as if nothing has changed.