Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nehara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
i'm never going to leave  the show!!!  and i'm sure every1 else in the kdm forum will never leave too!!! 
Suhana Ahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
arey ayr chilll...
i cant never ever quit KDMHMD or this forum...
HC and AG  rocks.....

regards,
Suhana.
ArmaanBabii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ya......we r not leaving.... till harshiti go on we will go on 2...........just for our premeerahat

I am not leving...Its my couzn who do this nonsense...He saw my password last time and babble...this doesnt work so he made his own ID,....and uses my Laptop when I am away...

Dont listen to him  he is just 15....
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@sonalicious: don't worry. ours is also an eternal lovestory with the show with all its twists and turns.
sofia_premeer thumbnail
people who are leaving never were true kis desh fans in the first place!! how could all of us just leave because of one 20minute episode! Because of one 20 minute episode, why are ppl willing to abandon watching all the hard work HC and AG are putting in this?? Come on, the show might have had problems that day, and they have a very tight schedule! The crew may have been unable to fix the voice problem, and hence they had no option but to opt for dubbing!! I mean, they did have to give us something to watch on friday, didnt they? Come on u guys, cut them some slack, we dont know what issues are actually happening with the kis desh team. I for one, am not going to leave!!
blueocean_787 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sonalicious

I am just as disappointed with the episode as the rest of you but please don't leave the show because of today!   After all the hard work that we put in (some more than others) and all the hard work AG and HC put it, we can't leave the show just now!  Maybe that's what they want, for the viewers to stop watching so they can get rid of the show!   I know after all our hard work and dedication, we don't deserve this but neither do AG and HC! They worked damn hard on this show too, we can't abandon them now! 

Maybe instead of fighting with SP, we can now try to get our message across Balaji!  I know Ekta is on FB and so are many of the creatives.......we can bomber them with our messages instead!   Please guys, this forum won't be the same even if one of you leave, we have to keep fighting!  Please!!  ONLY for Prem/Harshad and Heer/Additi!

No Sonallicious, dont be silly.. why wld we leave the show, i will be with Harshiti till the show is still around, this is my best show ever and i will cherised it every moment...i will keep fighting for the show to be on PT, and vote for Harshiti for the awards they deserved..
Noor_PremHeer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
no one is leaving so dont worry