Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

How long Naksh have been married?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

goody

goody

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Just wondering how long Naitik Akshara have been married for? They haven't gone for their honeymoon yet or haven't gone out on their own just two of them except for visiting Aksh family. All they have shown after their wedding is 'rona dhona' or problems. Sometimes it's because of Naitik, sometimes Gayatri getting jealous, sometimes maharaj ji making her cry and sometimes her own mom getting sick and wanting her family around. All they are doing is just pleasing everyone. They havent done anything for themselves. Now the new promo showing that Gulabo is saying that Akshara has said something to make Nandini cry. How long is it going to last? I think I am getting bored with all this stuff. I understand that in Indian culture marriage is not a bonding between husband and wife but it's a package deal...you have to accept the whole family along with the groom. I don't have any problem with that but the couple should also given a right to live happily. Gaytri is always getting jealous with Aksh....I dont like it. Please let them live their lives together. Akshara is trying to be a good daughter in-law but what are they doing for her?

What do you guys think?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Simz786

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How long Naksh have been married?" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ash_Arshi

Goldie

ash_Arshi

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
i agree ek dosrai kai saath kab time spend karain gai?

16sweety16

Groupbie

16sweety16

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 4:39pm | IP Logged

i was thinking about the same thing.... its been a while since they got married and they havent gone for their honeymoon.. i am waiting for the part they will go for their honeymoon and they wont have any problems.. they will be alone and no one will be jealous.. i think its time for them to air the honeymoon..

the problems in the house probably wont end any time soon as everyday there is a new one developing.. like for monday's they show something about nandini and akshara.. this will become such a huge problem.. this totally sucks for akshara.. she just to deal with all the problems.. n on top of that her mother in law is sooo jealous of her and naithik gets upset tooo easily.. bichari akshara

blueash

IF-Rockerz

blueash

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
does this happen in real life?? they havent touched each other thts thng is just not digestive :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top