~*Goddess Of Luck- Katrina Kaif Heaven*~page:108! - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Prabzuuuuuuuuuuuuu yaaaaaay i got photoshop yaay omg me gonan do some siggies lol and then share them with u all and u all tell em what u think :)
Pribz thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Crystal-

IMAO really i dont think so lol

looooll might just  beee mee thenn lool
Pribz thumbnail

Prabzuuuuuuuuuuuuu yaaaaaay i got photoshop yaay omg me gonan do some siggies lol and then share them with u all and u all tell em what u think :)

reaaally where did uu download  it ??
Pribz thumbnail
btw is there any news on thee kat/barbie doll yeett??
Pribz thumbnail

Katrina Kaif is Indian

Mumbai: Bollywood's 'barbie girl' Katrina Kaif is laready fed up with the commotion that had existed regarding her surname. The latest woe on her list is the controversy regarding her nationality.

This dame is fed up of telling people that she is an Indian. Recently when she was quizzed regarding her Indian nationality she promptly replied, "Yes I am. My mother is British and my father is Indian. Now could we talk about something else? I want to focus on my work. And I wish the others would do the same."

First the surname, now the nationality being in question; has put Kat in bad mood!
Pribz thumbnail
Katrina Kaif
From Hong Kong all the way to India, Katrina Kaif has simply taken her adopted country by storm. She was voted Asia's Sexiest women in 2008 and is now the most searched celebrity on Google. Katrina is the model for Mattel's Bollywood Barbie, which will be released in September 2009. And she is proving her mettle as an actress too with films like Yuvvraj, New York and the upcoming Rajniti.
Pribz thumbnail

After dethroning Ash, Kat takes on Sush

Katrina Kaif is the most wanted in the industry. Be it films or the AD world. Kats at the top! She recently replaced Aishwarya Rai as a brand endorser of Nakshatra and now she has dethroned Sushmita Sen as the brand endorser of Oil of Olay.

"Katrina is now the Brand Ambassador of international cosmetic giant Olay Natural White (whitening cream) that launched the newly formulated White Radiance range in India," said our source.

He further added, "Kats is a teenage icon of today. The international brand found Kats to be the apt model to market their product. Also she is the number one actress in the film industry. What also worked for Kats is that she made the right decisions at the right time."

Katrina has now replaced two beauty queens Sush and Ash in a row and why wouldn't she? After all, most of her films have been making huge money at the box office.

Not just films, Kats is doing extremely well in the ad world for the past few days as well. She was declared as the sexiest women in India by FHM international as well as the most googled Indian Celebrity by GOOGLE.

Talking about her reign as a brand endorser Kats said, "Be it a skin, hair or a jewellery product, I am very selective about the brands I endorse. I undertake extensive research on the company and try to ensure that the brand delivers on its promises made to the user of the product."

Mehul Choksi, Chairman Gitanjali Group and Nakshatra, said, "Katrina
is a representative of the young, trendy and fashionable woman whom we at Nakshatra target. Katrina lends a refreshing look to the brand as the new face for Nakshatra."

Question: Do you think Katrina is the number one Bollywood actress today? Leave your comment...
Edited by prabzz123 - 14 years ago
thank u for the articles prabzuu dear u wnat the link to the download thing for photoshoop?
Ra92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Sanuuu i have download it now dear but how do i open it?

double clik..& accept all things!!!

sanuuu i have download it adobe photoshop 4 but dear how do i cut the background and how do i add a background?