WRITTEN UPDATE 25-09-2009 Complete

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

BANDINI 25-09-2009

PART 1

Baa praises Santu that she was looking so pretty during the garba. Santu asks her how did she know that she used to do that garba, baa replies mongi told her. Santu says she notices a special shine in everyone baa says because Subhadra used to perform the same garba and Santu reminded everyone about subhi. Santu feels bad that she made maalik sad and she doesn't wanted to remind him of anything that he doesn't want to. Baa says she wants to see her subhi and Dharamraj together in the form of Santu. She replies its not necessary that DM also be happy with something baa is happy with and she would never be able to take subhi's place . Baa says she wants to have relation between Sanraj. Santu says nothing will happen between them as she doesn't deserve maalik and she has never given him any happiness and she doesn't want to give him any sorrow before she leaves. Baa prays to maa amba to keep her daughter here and to have some relation between Sanraj.

Kanky-baa-hiten are discussing what do they do now to bring Sanraj closer. Hiten says they have to do something that DM himself will stop Santu from leaving. The lawyer comes there to infrom that tomorrow is the hearing date fro the divorce case and Mrs amd Mr. Mahiyavanshi need to be present there. Hiten says as tomorrow is ashtami and DM is keeping upvaas he doesn't think that DM will be able to attend the hearing. Baa handles the situation and says DM wants the dates to be extended. Lawyer says he wont be able to get any dates near as its Dusshera and diwali ahead. Baa says it ok no one is hurry. The lawyer says ok and leaves. Hiten leaves to inform DM.

Santu brings food for DM in his room and informs that baa had said that she has to feed him. DM hesitates but agrees. Santu is about to feed him, hiten enters and informs them that tomorrow is the heraing date for their case and they have to attend it. Sanraj look at each other. DM hesitates and says yes but tomorrow is ashtami. Hiten says he has extended the date, DM says good, it was not possible tomorrow as there is havan. Baa- kanky are happy and says DM is happy that Santu is here and he wanted her to be here as long as possible. DM asks hiten to leave. , "khade khade mera muh kya dekh raha hai, chal nee, bhook lagi hai". Hiten says he has demanded for a date after diwali. DM says ok you leave and asks Santu to feed him. (cute scene, must watch). Hiten hugs baa and informs that they got time till diwali, baa says ok, we'll plan something.

PART 2

Maulik is shown tensed. DM finishes his jaap and Santu brings him milk. He finishes it and asks her whether she had food as she is also keeping upvaas, she replies that she will have it after sthuthi. DM calls for Mauik and asks him about his work at Jamkhambadiya. Moti and Santu are tensed. Maulik doesn't reply, DM asks him to reply everything is ok there or not. What about that Kanji did you meet him, did he help you. Maulik replies he had met him and looks at moti and he helped me. DM says though he is a bharvatiya he  is  a nice human being. Its an art no motiben to win everyone's heart and to hear nice about you, I was so impressed with him from the very first meeting. Maulik is angry and says he is not a good person , he is a cheater. DM asks what did he do to him. Maulik looks at moti and says he was a bharvatiya no that's why, how can a dakoo be a nice person. DM says there is difference between a bharvatiya and dakoo. Dakoo loots for him and Bharvatiya for others. And as far as I know he has not done anything wrong with us, did he moribund (What a question). She says no..no. DM says that's it, it is not good to judge someone's present with his past, its your big mistake, understand. You need to appreciate his good work, and after all he is not our relative and ask him to do the arti in the evening. Moti and Santu are tensed and Santu thinks that this issue is getting worse.

PART 3

Its evening and everyone is waiting for Maulik to do the arti, champakali comes and informs that he is not in his room, they show Maulik driving the car. DM says we cant wait anymore and asks moti to do the arti. Moti doing arti and Maulik is driving and reaches Jamkhambadiya. There Kanji is doing arti and he finishes and ask everyone to take the prasad. Maulik comes to him and Kanji offers him the prasad. They reaches Kanji's home and Maulik asks him why did he cheat. Kanji turns back and Maulik repeats why did he betrayed his foi. Kanji is shocked. Maulik asks why did he played with his foi. Kanji asks him what else does he know about his and his foi's life. Maulik replies everything that they were married and that he played game with his foi. Kanji says if his foi had informed about this then its all a lie that she had told you lie about me. Maulik says he saw their marriage photo. Kanji says its true that they were married but the truth is that I loved her so much with a true heart, but I forgot that she was the daughter of a rich man and doesn't had a heart, she got me caught by the police on her fathers words. He shouts at Maulik to say that if his foi had not betrayed him, he would have had his own family and his son would have been with him. Maulik is shocked. I lost my son due to a wrong step of your foi, this is the truth. I waited for him all these years and and sufferd in the jail and I got to know that my son is no more. Your foi might have told you the half of the truth about out relation and I'll tell you the whole truth. Your foi might not have told you that we had a son.

PART 4

DM is angry and blames this generation for being irresponsible and careless. Maulik enters and DM shouts at him that he was supposed to do the arti and where he was. Moti asks him where did he go. He replies he had been to Jamkhambadiya, coz he wanted an explanation from Kanji for some fault and came to know that it was not Kanji who was at fault but was someone else. He promises to do the arti tomorrow and leaves. Moti gets up saying she will serve him food and goes to his room. DM asks Santu to take care of Baa tomorrow as noone will be home as everyone will be at the havan on the eighth day. Moti questions Maulik why did he go to Jamkhambadiya as she had already told him the truth that Kanji is a bad guy. He replies, to get the answer and he told me the whole truth in reply to him. He blames moti to hide the half truth, she asks what? He replies about her and Kanji's child. Moti is shocked to hear this and Santu watches all this and stills on her tensed face.

Edited by ammoos - 14 years ago
Thanks for the wonderful update. Like I said earlier half truths are worse than a lie and they come back to haunt you Taru thought she got away with giving Maulik on some of what happened between her and kanji forgetting that Maulik is to much like her to let an offense go so she should have known he would have went to confront Kanji about his treatment of his foi. Stupid cow she will get her just deserts.
Thank you Uma for this wonderful detailed update.

Hmmm.....so the hearing date has been pushed back to after Diwali which is 3 weeks away. The group of cupids bought themselves and DM-Santu some time. All we can do and wait and watch what unfolds.

Moti's gaatha is going to come hit her big time now. What story is she going to spin to Maulik now about what happened to the son? Chances are she is going to throw it back at Kanji and blame him for kidnapping the child which resulted in his death.
I dont think moti will be able to influence Maulik anymore with her fake stories..he seems to be very much convinced by his dad
Anyone up for playing Ring -a- Ring a roses with me.....
*saar chakkoroing*
Dates get pushed.......truths get told....but still nothing happens...
Chalo Everyone have fun weekend.......& happy Aashtmi & Naumi to all!

Thanks 4 the updates......
so there is time untill Diwali, lets hope DM takes the right decision..
Taru is gonna be screwd by that Maulik, when he comes 2 know that he is Kanji n her son...
Waiting 4 Monday...
thanx...wonder how moti wil handle the badly going situation to worse now...
Thanks Uma!

Yeah, they finally remembered the court dates and YAY! They are extending the dates!
Thanks Uma, great update again๐Ÿ˜ƒ  Haven't watched the epi, but sounds like a good one.  Finally so happy, that Kanji told the truth about the baby.๐Ÿ˜ƒ