Hamara Parivaar 3 (Invite only) - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
hhaan..all done..and added..now we can talk..gayo where are you? I PMed her abt this thread.She is still dreaming in the old thread..haha
Originally posted by Chits1

kahan thi pinks..read our old thread for HW

haan that is exactly what I am doingπŸ˜†!

hhaan..all done..and added..now we can talk..gayo where are you? I PMed her abt this thread.She is still dreaming in the old thread..haha

I know right, btw did you PM Nosh and DD?
haan pinks..pata hai..morning..I gave a missed call to my son..he always calls back in 30 secs..so I got a call as usual..and it was the police..I thought..my son was joking..and I said.helllo twice.and pata chala saale yeh log..and I was like sooo sad..uff..kya yar..yeh firangs na..aise hi..woh by stander had no business right? stupid idiot.
kal mere office mein na some collegue came with a kutta..he works in another branch..and came for some work..and I was busy working and had hung my jacket in my char..uska kutta mera jacket ko chabaya..I didn't notice..and I came home and notcied..inlog ek dum kutte hain..yar..I am pareshan with their stupid kuttas..kuch kaam nahi...office le kar aa gaye.
Edited by Chits1 - 14 years ago
no pinks..pls kar do na..unko PM..am sooo lazy..

haan pinks..pata hai..morning..I gave a missed call to my son..he always calls back in 30 secs..so I got a call as usual..and it was the police..I thought..my son was joking..and I said.helllo twice.and pata chala saale yeh log..and I was like sooo sad..uff..kya yar..yeh firangs na..aise hi..woh by stander had no business right? stupid idiot.
kal mere office mein na some collegue came with a kutta..he works in another branch..and came for some work..and I was busy working and had hung my jacket in my char..uska kutta mera jacket ko chabaya..I didn't notice..and I came home and notcied..inlog ek dum kutte hain..yar..I am pareshan with their stupid kuttas..kuch kaam nahi...office le kar aa gaye.

Aww stupid bystander sachi uska kya tha bus pagal ne dekha ki uske jaise firang nahi the to phone kar diya aur number note kar diya. Chee, I despise them. OMG kutta office mein, chee. OMG I would be mad and go up to him and say look what your dog did to my jacket, it has problems. STUPID FIRANGS.😑

no pinks..pls kar do na..unko PM..am sooo lazy..

Okay I will pm them.
Oh and add the link I gave you to the heading where it says links!!
I added the links pink as soon as you sent me..Am watching PB now..24th wala.
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Aww stupid bystander sachi uska kya tha bus pagal ne dekha ki uske jaise firang nahi the to phone kar diya aur number note kar diya. Chee, I despise them. OMG kutta office mein, chee. OMG I would be mad and go up to him and say look what your dog did to my jacket, it has problems. STUPID FIRANGS.😑
sab mental hai pinks..I will go mad n this mental desh...cheeee...kaash woh kutta kamini ko chaba leta πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†