This show is getting tooooooooo boring day by day

Ubuntuu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Why have this serial named as Pavitra Rishta?and it is showed as Pavitra Rishta b/w Manav and Archu,but what is happening its only Archu,Archu family and Manav mom but where is lead actor man what is he suppose to do just come for few seconds and even in those he cry,i just think creatives are checking our patience.
Edited by sadvita - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HennaGumDrop thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree ^! They have completely ruined the show. More time goes into showing the tears of Sulochna and listening to the dirty words of Savita than any plot line in the show.
HennaGumDrop thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Savita used to be funny but now she just gets on my nerves!
jonnybgood thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

around of applause to ekta kapoor for killing the plot

lazy_mariyum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
i absoloutely agree with u yaar
jonnybgood thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
who knows it might end up like Kkusum

kusum and abay get married then break up then get married again
sajibabe thumbnail
i agree then again it's a balaji show & i never have any expectations from there shows
nothing has changed in her shows,faces of actors might have [finally thank god] but they never leave an opportunity to portray the female leads as door mats & mutes
i wish they change this portrayel of bimbo in distress & leads being portrayes as stones, who don't move even when there mother in law is mental & unstable with foul mouth, but this bechari still takes the thrash with pinch of salt, as she is such a saint what a joke
the good for nothing uncle who promised to take care of archu, hasn't even bothered & left the poor thing to that ill mannered, greedy sis-in law of his
i am tad bored of savita getting away with murder & acting mental, i feel it's about time the mute manav stands up to his good for nothing mum
yes your an ideal son, but don't forget your a hubby to & when your mother is being unfair then make your brainless mum aware
the acting bit is way over the to speciall by savita & soluchna
bored of the evil mother & son, i don't watch it regularly, as i can't watch balaji shows constantly i will go brain dead
but this show is a bore now & needs a bit of life injected in to it
Kachipata thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It is a Zee show, they have the formula, so whether we bang head or leg, nothing will change. It is like Algebra formula.
chashmish97 thumbnail
I agree!! They should show more Pavitra Rishta between Archu and Manav..............not spoil them........