IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lacchu21

Originally posted by lathika4u

Originally posted by sks7

Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

<br>I dont know what did they do for each other as best friends do....always they are fighting and mistrusting/misunderstanding each other....i think in a husband and wife relationship love comes first than friendship...aakhir love is blind not dosti.....<br>How conveniently they replaced varsha and mohit...i pity both of them<br>

maybe now they will share the cupboard happily Confused...

and they are already very muchin love...why else would they go beyond their relationship and look out for each others family and all that also...
<br><br>That's my point also Ritu...jab pyaar hai toh what is the harm in admitting yaar.....for this i think Dadi needs a Badrinath break now...so that she stops giving these pravachan...<br>she today also said "Zakham agar gehra ho toh nasoor ban jaata hai aur phir uska ilaaz mushkil ho jaata hai" to highlight Kaki- kaka situation i think.....<font color="#ff0000">ab is dialogue ke liye she pricked her hand.....<br>Waise the way Kaki was crying....my 5 yr old way stronger than her....</font><br><br>
<br>ROFLROFL... they are just building up a story around her.. and i am sure it will be nothing..<br>
<br>waise what story they will build aroud that issue.........may be omi will come back home and feel sorry ....and he will say mere wajase aap dukhi hai na isiliye yeh sab hogayaROFL unka love story bhi shuru hojayegaROFL<br>

or he'll feel bad looking at her pricked finger ..after like 20 something yrs of marriage Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "from friends to best friends (Page 9)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by beautiful16

[QUOTE=Tafseer] ohhh god..........Wat did Akshara do....??? kya zaroorat thi use yeh sab kehne ki Nandini se??? ab phasi woh.......yaar ab toh musibat....n Gulabo kaise namak mirch lagakar keh rahi thi...donno wat akshara must have said.......

but what did she say bec. of which nandini got offended? if she's saying tht she's lucky to have a good husband and sasural, where does nandini come in picture? Confused

it is just a servant's point of view and comparing akshara with nadini and creating a problem ... akshara might have said in some other context..

[/QUOte

i think akshara must hav said sumthng sensible... & nandini must hav understood....ther is sum suspense here.... i feel evrythng is gonna b ok sumhow... i knw m not makng sense now but monday will brng a clear pictureSmile

ab we'll know it on monday only....may be she was trying to tell nandini that getting married is not as bad as she thinks....there r good ppl. also in this world and there must be somebody made for her who will give her that love and respect....

yes Nandini is already hurt from Bhabhima/St and Gayatri/Mohit's talks...and I think Akshara will just tell Nandini about her bhaag and how lucky she is to find Naitik and Nandini will feel more sad and cry....so I think Gulabo will misinterpret it as Akshara taana marofying Nandini....these servants talk too much at the Singhania household...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZindaDil

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 11:20am | IP Logged

or he'll feel bad looking at her pricked finger ..after like 20 something yrs of marriage Confused
pleaseeeeee I hope they dont show that...I still have some expectations from the creatives and this will kill it Dead

ZindaDil

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tafseer

<br>I dont know what did they do for each other as best friends do....always they are fighting and mistrusting/misunderstanding each other....i think in a husband and wife relationship love comes first than friendship...aakhir love is blind not dosti.....<br>How conveniently they replaced varsha and mohit...i pity both of them<br>

and they are already very muchin love...why else would they go beyond their relationship and look out for each others family and all that also...
<br><br>That's my point also Ritu...jab pyaar hai toh what is the harm in admitting yaar.....for this i think Dadi needs a Badrinath break now...so that she stops giving these pravachan...<br>she today also said "Zakham agar gehra ho toh nasoor ban jaata hai aur phir uska ilaaz mushkil ho jaata hai" to highlight Kaki- kaka situation i think.....ab is dialogue ke liye she pricked her hand.....<br>Waise the way Kaki was crying....my 5 yr old way stronger than her....<br><br>

hey why does not Vishambhar builts an ashram 4 dadi in Badrinath or sum other holy place......wahan par she can give pravachans.....her pravachans is just too much......y dint she gave it to da people of her times, kam se kam ek toh sudhar aata, India ki populatioon control ho jaata........

yaar.........Dadi's pravachan is against all lovers....jo aagey bhi badh chuke honge woh bhi peechhe hat jaate......valentines day mein koi bhi unhe yaad nahi karega..........kitno ki ghar barbaad kar degi yeh pravachans.....n Akshara hai jo unhe bohot Mahann samajh rahi hai.......baad mein pata chalega dat wat she had dun by listening to her...... LOL

Naitik toh treated Akshara like a deviji frm beginning...aaj toh he almost said it..."dadi toh hai hi genuis, aap bhi kam nahi hai" ROFL

badrinath aashram is a good idea...pehle Dadi, then Daddaji can also join her...and after some years, Akshara will take over ..Akshara in badrinath aashram, Naitik in sanyas aashram

anu-s

hide

IF-Rockerz

hide

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 11:21am | IP Logged

pleaseeeeee I hope they dont show that...I still have some expectations from the creatives and this will kill it Dead

ROFLROFL...don't worry he will not notice it..that is why she is a dukhi atma

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 11:22am | IP Logged
loved the episode Big smile ..... they have crossed this frndship stage too....frnd sand now best frnds...yayyyyy

well i didn't real all the pages yet.....did u guys also feel Mohit gonna be with Nandni Confused ?

precap, i think even if akshi said that her motive will be surely good ....may be to make Nadani realise she is not unlucky or she shld get married.....or possible she said in some other way even nadani understands if, its only Gulabo who misunderstood the convo

beautiful16

IF-Rockerz

beautiful16

yeah 2day' s episode was much better & i liked naksh coversation,,, aur yeh kya achanak akshara naitik ki taarif karne lagi......daadi's pravachan ka asar hai... i like it.. but i dont undrstnd gayatri... y she keep makng faces whn sum1 is praisng akshara....??? on the other hand akshara is tryng to make gaya3 happy...
this is what a saas-bahu relationship is....chaand bhi dharti par le aao unke liye to bhi pehle daag hi dikhega Ouch

true ritu...... by the way congo.. i read karan took ur name in his interview... gr8!!!

thanks beautiful Big smile...

Smile

Smileoh i love u for callng me tat....Smile

yeh rishta kya kehlata hai LOL

LOLthis is definetly love naa if naksh ka rishta is frndshp??Wink

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Originally posted by lacchu21

<br><br>That's my point also Ritu...jab pyaar hai toh what is the harm in admitting yaar.....for this i think Dadi needs a Badrinath break now...so that she stops giving these pravachan...<br>she today also said "Zakham agar gehra ho toh nasoor ban jaata hai aur phir uska ilaaz mushkil ho jaata hai" to highlight Kaki- kaka situation i think.....<font color="#ff0000">ab is dialogue ke liye she pricked her hand.....<br>Waise the way Kaki was crying....my 5 yr old way stronger than her....</font><br><br>
<br>ROFLROFL... they are just building up a story around her.. and i am sure it will be nothing..<br>
<br>waise what story they will build aroud that issue.........may be omi will come back home and feel sorry ....and he will say mere wajase aap dukhi hai na isiliye yeh sab hogayaROFL unka love story bhi shuru hojayegaROFL<br>
<br>ROFLROFLROFL... what i meant to say is " Zakham agar gehra ho toh nasoor ban jaata hai aur phir uska ilaaz mushkil ho jaata hai"... they may show us what is that Zakham which omi kaka gave her.??<br><br>

zakhm she was talking abt was Sunaina's silence ..she's been ignorant to her feelings and supressed them from so long ...she explains it to herself and omi tht she's happy with whatever she got but tht's not the case..she too wants tht love and affection..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top