India-Forums

from friends to best friends (Page 6)

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

Originally posted by sks7

I dont know what did they do for each other as best friends do....always they are fighting and mistrusting/misunderstanding each other....i think in a husband and wife relationship love comes first than friendship...aakhir love is blind not dosti.....
How conveniently they replaced varsha and mohit...i pity both of them

maybe now they will share the cupboard happily Confused...

and they are already very muchin love...why else would they go beyond their relationship and look out for each others family and all that also...

Ritu they're not in love, that was just "attraction" LOL

hhmmmm i toh just know ke one can climb the ladder of love with love only....without love how can there be friendship/vishwas/samarpan? Confused
sks7 Goldie
sks7
sks7

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 11:05am | IP Logged

I dont know what did they do for each other as best friends do....always they are fighting and mistrusting/misunderstanding each other....i think in a husband and wife relationship love comes first than friendship...aakhir love is blind not dosti.....

and they are already very much in love...why else would they go beyond their relationship and look out for each others family and all that also...

That's  my point also Ritu...jab pyaar hai toh what is the harm in admitting yaar.....for this i think Dadi needs a Badrinath break now...so that she stops giving these pravachan...
she today also said "Zakham agar gehra ho toh nasoor ban jaata hai aur phir uska ilaaz mushkil ho jaata hai" to highlight Kaki- kaka situation i think.....ab is dialogue ke liye she pricked her hand.....
Waise the way Kaki was crying....my 5 yr old way stronger than her....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-s

ritu_iluvyrkkh IF-Rockerz
ritu_iluvyrkkh
ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beautiful16

Originally posted by beautiful16

yeah 2day' s episode was much better & i liked naksh coversation,,, aur yeh kya achanak akshara naitik ki taarif karne lagi......daadi's pravachan ka asar hai... i like it.. but i dont undrstnd gayatri... y she keep makng faces whn sum1 is praisng akshara....??? on the other hand akshara is tryng to make gaya3 happy...
this is what a saas-bahu relationship is....chaand bhi dharti par le aao unke liye to bhi pehle daag hi dikhega Ouch

true ritu...... by the way congo.. i read karan took ur name in his interview... gr8!!!

thanks beautiful Big smile...
hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

does Akshara think they are best friends??? and what do best friends do? LOL
<br><br>Main aapke liye sab kuch chod sakti hun...sab thukra sakti hun......now these words are only said when one is in love.....Am i wrong or what.....ya toh dialogue writer should be changed or script writer ..as he is the one showing them to be at the friendship stage ...??<br>
<br><br>and she left hritik roshan for him Shocked
<br><br>I dont know what did they do for each other as best friends do....always they are fighting and mistrusting/misunderstanding each other....i think in a husband and wife relationship love comes first than friendship...aakhir love is blind not dosti.....<br>How conveniently they replaced varsha and mohit...i pity both of them<br>

best friends can give good suggestions...like Akshara's suggestion to join the business...

vaise Sonu ur right...they never did anything bec. of which we can call them friends or best friends or lovers LOL this way they'll climb the ladder and we'll not even know...and after this the 6th stage will come "kids" ..hope dadi gives a pravachan on tht one so that Akshara knows ab kya karna hai

ROFLROFLROFL..  creatives who needs pravachans i think.. they do not know what to write..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-s

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lacchu21

does Akshara think they are best friends??? and what do best friends do? LOL
<br><br>Main aapke liye sab kuch chod sakti hun...sab thukra sakti hun......now these words are only said when one is in love.....Am i wrong or what.....ya toh dialogue writer should be changed or script writer ..as he is the one showing them to be at the friendship stage ...??<br>
<br><br>and she left hritik roshan for him Shocked
<br><br>I dont know what did they do for each other as best friends do....always they are fighting and mistrusting/misunderstanding each other....i think in a husband and wife relationship love comes first than friendship...aakhir love is blind not dosti.....<br>How conveniently they replaced varsha and mohit...i pity both of them<br>
<br>i know they conviently replaced varsha and mohit but will they be best froends? i mean they always had fight /MU btw each other.<br>

they didn't replace Varsha and Mohit....priorities had to change....no relation is perfect nyways...best friends ka bhi
hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 11:08am | IP Logged

and they are already very much in love...why else would they go beyond their relationship and look out for each others family and all that also...

That's  my point also Ritu...jab pyaar hai toh what is the harm in admitting yaar.....for this i think Dadi needs a Badrinath break now...so that she stops giving these pravachan...
she today also said "Zakham agar gehra ho toh nasoor ban jaata hai aur phir uska ilaaz mushkil ho jaata hai" to highlight Kaki- kaka situation i think.....ab is dialogue ke liye she pricked her hand.....
Waise the way Kaki was crying....my 5 yr old way stronger than her....

ROFLROFL... they are just building up a story around her.. and i am sure it will be nothing..
beautiful16 IF-Rockerz
beautiful16
beautiful16

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lathika4u

[QUOTE=Tafseer] ohhh god..........Wat did Akshara do....??? kya zaroorat thi use yeh sab kehne ki Nandini se??? ab phasi woh.......yaar ab toh musibat....n Gulabo kaise namak mirch lagakar keh rahi thi...donno wat akshara must have said.......

but what did she say bec. of which nandini got offended? if she's saying tht she's lucky to have a good husband and sasural, where does nandini come in picture? Confused

it is just a servant's point of view and comparing akshara with nadini and creating a problem ... akshara might have said in some other context..

[/QUOte

i think akshara must hav said sumthng sensible... & nandini must hav understood....ther is sum suspense here.... i feel evrythng is gonna b ok sumhow... i knw m not makng sense now but monday will brng a clear pictureSmile

ritu_iluvyrkkh IF-Rockerz
ritu_iluvyrkkh
ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 11:09am | IP Logged

and they are already very muchin love...why else would they go beyond their relationship and look out for each others family and all that also...

Ritu they're not in love, that was just "attraction" LOL

hhmmmm i toh just know ke one can climb the ladder of love with love only....without love how can there be friendship/vishwas/samarpan? Confused
ofcourse....but why would you want to climb the ladder to get love when you are already in love?....who are you trying to prove that you are in love or not?? and is there a difference between true love and love??? I say that take the friendship/vishwas/samarpan slowly but not confuse those as being the stepping stones to love....

Go to top