sks7 Goldie
sks7
sks7

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by sks7

Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

does Akshara think they are best friends??? and what do best friends do? LOL
<br><br>Main aapke liye sab kuch chod sakti hun...sab thukra sakti hun......now these words are only said when one is in love.....Am i wrong or what.....ya toh dialogue writer should be changed or script writer ..as he is the one showing them to be at the friendship stage ...??<br>

and she left hritik roshan for him Shocked

I dont know what did they do for each other as best friends do....always they are fighting and mistrusting/misunderstanding each other....i think in a husband and wife relationship love comes first than friendship...aakhir love is blind not dosti.....
How conveniently they replaced varsha and mohit...i pity both of them
beautiful16 IF-Rockerz
beautiful16
beautiful16

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 10:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by beautiful16

yeah 2day' s episode was much better & i liked naksh coversation,,, aur yeh kya achanak akshara naitik ki taarif karne lagi......daadi's pravachan ka asar hai... i like it.. but i dont undrstnd gayatri... y she keep makng faces whn sum1 is praisng akshara....??? on the other hand akshara is tryng to make gaya3 happy...
this is what a saas-bahu relationship is....chaand bhi dharti par le aao unke liye to bhi pehle daag hi dikhega Ouch

true ritu...... by the way congo.. i read karan took ur name in his interview... gr8!!!

ritu_iluvyrkkh IF-Rockerz
ritu_iluvyrkkh
ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 10:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Tafseer

now Akshara is following dadi's pravachan.......but itni jaldi.....????

did i miss something? what did her dadi said yest? sorry yaar i'm not watching yrkkh properly these days Ouch can u believe that? LOL i miss a part of it each day bec. i try to have dinner with my family together and it's usually at 9.30 only
pata nahin Dadi ne kya kaha yaar...aaj kal everytime Dadi talks my ears go into selective hearing....I thought she was explaining why Vish was making Rajshri do the work and what Varsha can do to help...ye bhi mushkil se suna aur ab uske beech me kuch aur bola to I dont know...
hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 10:58am | IP Logged

Main aapke liye sab kuch chod sakti hun...sab thukra sakti hun......now these words are only said when one is in love.....Am i wrong or what.....ya toh dialogue writer should be changed or script writer ..as he is the one showing them to be at the friendship stage ...??

ROFLcreatives are confused about the concept.. meaningless dialogues, and do not know what to write.. they are in love, and protraying to us as 'best friends' what rubbish..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sks7anu-s

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

<br><br>Main aapke liye sab kuch chod sakti hun...sab thukra sakti hun......now these words are only said when one is in love.....Am i wrong or what.....ya toh dialogue writer should be changed or script writer ..as he is the one showing them to be at the friendship stage ...??<br>

what do best friends do? Confused ek doosre ki taareef? LOL for the time being this is enuf
sks7 Goldie
sks7
sks7

now Akshara is following dadi's pravachan.......but itni jaldi.....????

did i miss something? what did her dadi said yest? sorry yaar i'm not watching yrkkh properly these days Ouch can u believe that? LOL i miss a part of it each day bec. i try to have dinner with my family together and it's usually at 9.30 only
pata nahin Dadi ne kya kaha yaar...aaj kal everytime Dadi talks my ears go into selective hearing....I thought she was explaining why Vish was making Rajshri do the work and what Varsha can do to help...ye bhi mushkil se suna aur ab uske beech me kuch aur bola to I dont know...

oh yaar she was explaining ki rajshri ki duniya uske bache the ab woh dono apni life main busy ho gaye toh use lagta hai uski koi importance nahin hai ...and stuff...
lacchu21 Goldie
lacchu21
lacchu21

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 11:01am | IP Logged

and she left hritik roshan for him Shocked

I dont know what did they do for each other as best friends do....always they are fighting and mistrusting/misunderstanding each other....i think in a husband and wife relationship love comes first than friendship...aakhir love is blind not dosti.....
How conveniently they replaced varsha and mohit...i pity both of them

i know they conviently replaced varsha and mohit but will they  be best froends? i mean they always had fight /MU btw each other.
hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 11:01am | IP Logged

ohhh god..........Wat did Akshara do....??? kya zaroorat thi use yeh sab kehne ki Nandini se??? ab phasi woh.......yaar ab toh musibat....n Gulabo kaise namak mirch lagakar keh rahi thi...donno wat akshara must have said.......

but what did she say bec. of which nandini got offended? if she's saying tht she's lucky to have a good husband and sasural, where does nandini come in picture? Confused

it is just a servant's point of view and comparing akshara with nadini and creating a problem ... akshara might have said in some other context..

Go to top