shanta123123

IF-Dazzler

shanta123123

Posted: 27 September 2009 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

Originally posted by simran85

Originally posted by aksharanaitik

[QUOTE=aksharanaitik]

Vishambar and Rajeshri have a better love story going then these 2 "newlyweds"...and i use that term loosely....

yeah they have started showing love track for all the jodis in yrkkh except the one which we are waiting for so long. god knows when naksh's veg-dosti track will be over and the love-track will begin....
ROFLROFL

LOL its true!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "from friends to best friends (Page 19)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanta123123

IF-Dazzler

shanta123123

Posted: 27 September 2009 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lacchu21

may be sunaina kaki  wants to follow "kamoshi ki rasta" akshara ki taraha.......

aare kaki hardly kuch bolti hain that she needs to adopt khamoshi ki bhasha....but the other family members do need that!!! jise bolna hai vo nahi bolenge...baki saare bolenge jaise there is no tomorrow...

it's true.waise when will they stop show us all those silly scenes from maheswari's.yeh creatives unka screen space dhene ke liya itna bekhar scenes dikh rahe hai aaj kal.

they r giving us these stupid useless scenes 2 keep the maheswari's in the story...but what
they need 2 keep them going is.........Varsha will need 2 pop out a kid soon..causing friction between them......and then Omi and Sunaina drama will unfold keeping the story going...

instead of all this trash they can show varsha and shaurya scenes .after all they  are also lead pair in the serial.
I would also be rather seeing varsha shaurya scenes then sunaina's pricked finger 4  two segments in 2 episodes...ugh...i would even have settled 4 dhanya and bhola....hahahhahahaahah
be careful what you wish for with the Bhola-Dhaniya romance LOL....I wish they quickly unwrap the Omi kaka-kaki track and close it once and for all...kaka is not going to suddenly change his behavior and become all romantic or pious anyways...
lol...believe me ...i dont volunteerly want this....but i would rather have this then the garbage they have been giving us from the maheswari's ...sunaina's pricked her finger....and that took up 2 segments in 2 episodes...ewwwwwww....
I dont think we will be seeing omi and sunaina sucking on each other finger's ....but their mystery needs 2 unfold....

Edited by aksharanaitik - 27 September 2009 at 11:45pm

yrkkhluvinangel

Goldie

yrkkhluvinangel

Posted: 27 September 2009 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
I wouldn't mind seeing, daddaji-bhabhimaa, romance than those useless, Maheshwaris missing Akshara scenes........seriously yaar!get some life...............Naitik and Akshara have spent have of their marrried life fighting for silly things and I really don't understand, why everyone in the family has a problem for each other.............Munna should move away from mummy's pallu and live his own life with his wife..............I think Naksh should live independently.......

shanta123123

IF-Dazzler

shanta123123

Posted: 28 September 2009 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yrkkhluvinangel

I wouldn't mind seeing, daddaji-bhabhimaa, romance than those useless, Maheshwaris missing Akshara scenes........seriously yaar!get some life...............Naitik and Akshara have spent have of their marrried life fighting for silly things and I really don't understand, why everyone in the family has a problem for each other.............Munna should move away from mummy's pallu and live his own life with his wife..............I think Naksh should live independently.......

our saint akshara wont let that happen...

me.san

me.san

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 5:09am | IP Logged
a step ahead.....
friends to best friends....
now when will be the next step...???

Annie4Juhi

IF-Sizzlerz

Annie4Juhi

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Woow that is gr88 they became best frndzz nowwwww....
M soo happy.....
But yaar kash yeh roz roz ka jaghdah khatam kerdain:(

Post Reply New Post

Go to top