Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

   

from friends to best friends (Page 18)

Richie.. IF-Rockerz
Richie..
Richie..

Joined: 11 June 2009
Posts: 5182

Posted: 27 September 2009 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desertrose21

Originally posted by pinky35

Originally posted by desertrose21

LOL guys watch naitik's expressions when he says "kuch anubhav bhi hai mujhe" and then akshara says "ohhhh anubhav" right there...watch naitik's expression...shoooooooo cutee!!!!!!
oh ho nida u also noticed it.i downloaded the video just to see his expressions again i want to watch it again now u wont let me study yaar.


haan pinky i watched it over and over again....he steals the show with those expressions ufffffff Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
he had so lovely expressions...........Day Dreaming
bas nida i need to study i cant study thinking about him
desertrose21 IF-Dazzler
desertrose21
desertrose21

Joined: 17 March 2009
Posts: 4457

Posted: 27 September 2009 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky35

Originally posted by desertrose21

Originally posted by pinky35

Originally posted by desertrose21

LOL guys watch naitik's expressions when he says "kuch anubhav bhi hai mujhe" and then akshara says "ohhhh anubhav" right there...watch naitik's expression...shoooooooo cutee!!!!!!
oh ho nida u also noticed it.i downloaded the video just to see his expressions again i want to watch it again now u wont let me study yaar.


haan pinky i watched it over and over again....he steals the show with those expressions ufffffff Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
he had so lovely expressions...........Day Dreaming
bas nida i need to study i cant study thinking about him


haan pinky go study now...! Big smile all the best Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Richie..

FAMS Senior Member
FAMS
FAMS

Joined: 09 August 2009
Posts: 787

Posted: 27 September 2009 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desertrose21

good episode to end the week on!!!

i was overjoyed to see mohit back..had been missing him for quite some time now [:D/]

and nandini....feel so so bad for her. truly heartbreaking. she is a wonderful person and after going thru all that pain, she deserves all the happiness now. i hope they introduce someone perfect for her.

and sunaina kaki's scene was so SAD! first she was screaming in pain but then her dil ka dard, her internal pain and zakhms were so profound that physical pain was nothing to her. Cry really curious as to her and Omi Kaka's story....

and naksh...sigh where do i start! I am so glad they TALKED! this is exactly what i wanted...i loved their conversation and baaaaaaaaap re itni tareef naitik jee ki!! what an ego boost it must've been for him..LOL i loved it when akshi said...mein dunya ki har cheez aapke liye chod sakti hoon.. Day Dreaming hmmm does anyone smell a foreshadow here??
but akshara dear one question, your sapnon ka rajkumar is just your friend?! are u suuuree ROFL

and the last scene was the best one...akshara is beginning to strike the right balance in handling this oh so delicate MUNNA MAA relationship...
 
Nida Beautifully said. Clap  Clap  Clap
 
Actually loved all of the comments on the episode.
ritu_iluvyrkkh IF-Rockerz
ritu_iluvyrkkh
ritu_iluvyrkkh

Joined: 10 May 2009
Posts: 5037

Posted: 27 September 2009 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desertrose21

good episode to end the week on!!!

i was overjoyed to see mohit back..had been missing him for quite some time now [:D/]

and nandini....feel so so bad for her. truly heartbreaking. she is a wonderful person and after going thru all that pain, she deserves all the happiness now. i hope they introduce someone perfect for her.

and sunaina kaki's scene was so SAD! first she was screaming in pain but then her dil ka dard, her internal pain and zakhms were so profound that physical pain was nothing to her. Cry really curious as to her and Omi Kaka's story....

and naksh...sigh where do i start! I am so glad they TALKED! this is exactly what i wanted...i loved their conversation and baaaaaaaaap re itni tareef naitik jee ki!! what an ego boost it must've been for him..LOL i loved it when akshi said...mein dunya ki har cheez aapke liye chod sakti hoon.. Day Dreaming hmmm does anyone smell a foreshadow here??
but akshara dear one question, your sapnon ka rajkumar is just your friend?! are u suuuree ROFL

and the last scene was the best one...akshara is beginning to strike the right balance in handling this oh so delicate MUNNA MAA relationship...
well put....and I have been wanting to smell a foreshadow from the day they got married...but better late than never LOL.....I feel like I cant make sense of their relationship any more....I guess my nature is not forgive forget and move on ConfusedOuch
ritu_iluvyrkkh IF-Rockerz
ritu_iluvyrkkh
ritu_iluvyrkkh

Joined: 10 May 2009
Posts: 5037

Posted: 27 September 2009 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by pinky35

what an episode........thankgod atleast one nice episode........
oh akshara ko showoff karna hai........

the moment sahe said main sab kuch thukra sakti hu i could not belive she is same akshara.........

was it only me or someone else also notice when they were to going to sit in the park they were at a lot of distance from each other.


yeah she said she had to show it to everyone that Naitik cares for her...so she thinks Naitik truely cares for her or not? Confused
who knows what she is thinking...her thinking changes by the hour...one minute she says she is ready to leave everything for him and next minute she is talking about steps....men r from mars, women are from Venus but Akshara is from Jupiter Confused
ritu_iluvyrkkh IF-Rockerz
ritu_iluvyrkkh
ritu_iluvyrkkh

Joined: 10 May 2009
Posts: 5037

Posted: 27 September 2009 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran85

Originally posted by aksharanaitik

[QUOTE=aksharanaitik]
 
Vishambar and Rajeshri have a better love story going then these 2 "newlyweds"...and i use that term loosely....
 
yeah they have started showing love track for all the jodis in yrkkh except the one which we are waiting for so long. god knows when naksh's veg-dosti track will be over and the love-track will begin....
ROFLROFL
 
ritu_iluvyrkkh IF-Rockerz
ritu_iluvyrkkh
ritu_iluvyrkkh

Joined: 10 May 2009
Posts: 5037

Posted: 27 September 2009 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksharanaitik

Originally posted by lacchu21

Originally posted by aksharanaitik

Originally posted by lacchu21

Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

Originally posted by lacchu21

may be sunaina kaki  wants to follow "kamoshi ki rasta" akshara ki taraha.......
 
aare kaki hardly kuch bolti hain that she needs to adopt khamoshi ki bhasha....but the other family members do need that!!! jise bolna hai vo nahi bolenge...baki saare bolenge jaise there is no tomorrow...

it's true.waise when will they stop show us all those silly scenes from maheswari's.yeh creatives unka screen space dhene ke liya itna bekhar scenes dikh rahe hai aaj kal.
 
they r giving us these stupid useless scenes 2 keep the maheswari's in the story...but what
they need 2 keep them going is.........Varsha will need 2 pop out a kid soon..causing friction between them......and then Omi and Sunaina drama will unfold keeping the story going...


instead of all this trash they can show varsha and shaurya scenes .after all they  are also lead pair in the serial.
I would also be rather seeing varsha shaurya scenes then sunaina's pricked finger 4  two segments in 2 episodes...ugh...i would even have settled 4 dhanya and bhola....hahahhahahaahah
be careful what you wish for with the Bhola-Dhaniya romance LOL....I wish they quickly unwrap the Omi kaka-kaki track and close it once and for all...kaka is not going to suddenly change his behavior and become all romantic or pious anyways...
desertrose21 IF-Dazzler
desertrose21
desertrose21

Joined: 17 March 2009
Posts: 4457

Posted: 27 September 2009 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

Originally posted by aksharanaitik

Originally posted by lacchu21

Originally posted by aksharanaitik

Originally posted by lacchu21

Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

Originally posted by lacchu21


may be sunaina kaki wants to follow "kamoshi ki rasta" akshara ki taraha.......


aare kaki hardly kuch bolti hain that she needs to adopt khamoshi ki bhasha....but the other family members do need that!!! jise bolna hai vo nahi bolenge...baki saare bolenge jaise there is no tomorrow...

it's true.waise when will they stop show us all those silly scenes from maheswari's.yeh creatives unka screen space dhene ke liya itna bekhar scenes dikh rahe hai aaj kal.


<FONT color=#990099>they r giving us these stupid useless scenes 2 keep the maheswari's in the story...but what
<FONT color=#990099>they need 2 keep them going is.........Varsha willneed 2pop out a kid soon..causing friction between them......and thenOmi and Sunaina drama will unfold keeping the story going...</FONT>
</FONT>


instead of all this trash they can show varsha and shaurya scenes .after all they are also lead pair in the serial.

<FONT color=#0066cc>I would also be rather seeing varsha shaurya scenes then sunaina's pricked finger 4 two segments in 2 episodes...ugh...i would even have settled 4 dhanya and bhola....hahahhahahaahah</FONT>

be careful what you wish for with the Bhola-Dhaniya romance LOL....I wish they quickly unwrap the Omi kaka-kaki track and close it once and for all...kaka is not going to suddenly change his behavior and become all romantic or pious anyways...


I am so so curious for their track....c'mon creatives enough of Rajshri's BP...move on to something else now Sleepy

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Friends

Author: sippy_a   Replies: 9   Views: 830

sippy_a 9 830 15 September 2009 at 4:30am by PremKiDeewani
hey friends

Author: papal   Replies: 2   Views: 461

papal 2 461 04 September 2009 at 1:28pm by papal
A big sorry to all my friends!!!

2 3

Author: roku_huseinfan   Replies: 18   Views: 1316

roku_huseinfan 18 1316 08 August 2009 at 5:42pm by cherrypansy
Hina her Brother & Friends Picture Link

2 3

Author: hide   Replies: 22   Views: 2909

hide 22 2909 05 August 2009 at 5:03pm by hide
TB: Friends and Frayed Relationships

Author: -Ami-   Replies: 0   Views: 1144

-Ami- 0 1144 01 August 2009 at 10:15pm by -Ami-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index