Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desertrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ritu_iluvyrkkh

be careful what you wish for with the Bhola-Dhaniya romance 😆....I wish they quickly unwrap the Omi kaka-kaki track and close it once and for all...kaka is not going to suddenly change his behavior and become all romantic or pious anyways...

I am so so curious for their track....c'mon creatives enough of Rajshri's BP...move on to something else now 🥱
RiSha12384 thumbnail

😆 its true!

RiSha12384 thumbnail

be careful what you wish for with the Bhola-Dhaniya romance 😆....I wish they quickly unwrap the Omi kaka-kaki track and close it once and for all...kaka is not going to suddenly change his behavior and become all romantic or pious anyways...

lol...believe me ...i dont volunteerly want this....but i would rather have this then the garbage they have been giving us from the maheswari's ...sunaina's pricked her finger....and that took up 2 segments in 2 episodes...ewwwwwww....
I dont think we will be seeing omi and sunaina sucking on each other finger's ....but their mystery needs 2 unfold....
Edited by aksharanaitik - 14 years ago
musenartist thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I wouldn't mind seeing, daddaji-bhabhimaa, romance than those useless, Maheshwaris missing Akshara scenes........seriously yaar!get some life...............Naitik and Akshara have spent have of their marrried life fighting for silly things and I really don't understand, why everyone in the family has a problem for each other.............Munna should move away from mummy's pallu and live his own life with his wife..............I think Naksh should live independently.......
RiSha12384 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrkkhluvinangel

I wouldn't mind seeing, daddaji-bhabhimaa, romance than those useless, Maheshwaris missing Akshara scenes........seriously yaar!get some life...............Naitik and Akshara have spent have of their marrried life fighting for silly things and I really don't understand, why everyone in the family has a problem for each other.............Munna should move away from mummy's pallu and live his own life with his wife..............I think Naksh should live independently.......

our saint akshara wont let that happen...
me.san thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
a step ahead.....
friends to best friends....
now when will be the next step...???

Annie4Juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Woow that is gr88 they became best frndzz nowwwww....
M soo happy.....
But yaar kash yeh roz roz ka jaghdah khatam kerdain:(