Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desertrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
LOL guys watch naitik's expressions when he says "kuch anubhav bhi hai mujhe" and then akshara says "ohhhh anubhav" right there...watch naitik's expression...shoooooooo cutee!!!!!!

for a millisecond, naitik was successful in making our akshi jealous 😆 😉 Edited by desertrose21 - 14 years ago
Richie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desertrose21

LOL guys watch naitik's expressions when he says "kuch anubhav bhi hai mujhe" and then akshara says "ohhhh anubhav" right there...watch naitik's expression...shoooooooo cutee!!!!!!

oh ho nida u also noticed it.i downloaded the video just to see his expressions again i want to watch it again now u wont let me study yaar. 
desertrose21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinky35

oh ho nida u also noticed it.i downloaded the video just to see his expressions again i want to watch it again now u wont let me study yaar.

haan pinky i watched it over and over again....he steals the show with those expressions ufffffff 😍 😍 😍
Richie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

haan pinky i watched it over and over again....he steals the show with those expressions ufffffff 😍 😍 😍

he had so lovely expressions...........😍
bas nida i need to study i cant study thinking about him
desertrose21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinky35

he had so lovely expressions...........😍

bas nida i need to study i cant study thinking about him

haan pinky go study now...! 😃 all the best 👍🏼
FAMS thumbnail

good episode to end the week on!!!

i was overjoyed to see mohit back..had been missing him for quite some time now [:D/]

and nandini....feel so so bad for her. truly heartbreaking. she is a wonderful person and after going thru all that pain, she deserves all the happiness now. i hope they introduce someone perfect for her.

and sunaina kaki's scene was so SAD! first she was screaming in pain but then her dil ka dard, her internal pain and zakhms were so profound that physical pain was nothing to her. 😭 really curious as to her and Omi Kaka's story....

and naksh...sigh where do i start! I am so glad they TALKED! this is exactly what i wanted...i loved their conversation and baaaaaaaaap re itni tareef naitik jee ki!! what an ego boost it must've been for him..😆 i loved it when akshi said...mein dunya ki har cheez aapke liye chod sakti hoon.. 😍 hmmm does anyone smell a foreshadow here??
but akshara dear one question, your sapnon ka rajkumar is just your friend?! are u suuuree 🤣

and the last scene was the best one...akshara is beginning to strike the right balance in handling this oh so delicate MUNNA MAA relationship...

Nida Beautifully said. 👏  👏  👏

Actually loved all of the comments on the episode.
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

good episode to end the week on!!!

i was overjoyed to see mohit back..had been missing him for quite some time now [:D/]

and nandini....feel so so bad for her. truly heartbreaking. she is a wonderful person and after going thru all that pain, she deserves all the happiness now. i hope they introduce someone perfect for her.

and sunaina kaki's scene was so SAD! first she was screaming in pain but then her dil ka dard, her internal pain and zakhms were so profound that physical pain was nothing to her. 😭 really curious as to her and Omi Kaka's story....

and naksh...sigh where do i start! I am so glad they TALKED! this is exactly what i wanted...i loved their conversation and baaaaaaaaap re itni tareef naitik jee ki!! what an ego boost it must've been for him..😆 i loved it when akshi said...mein dunya ki har cheez aapke liye chod sakti hoon.. 😍 hmmm does anyone smell a foreshadow here??
but akshara dear one question, your sapnon ka rajkumar is just your friend?! are u suuuree 🤣

and the last scene was the best one...akshara is beginning to strike the right balance in handling this oh so delicate MUNNA MAA relationship...

well put....and I have been wanting to smell a foreshadow from the day they got married...but better late than never 😆.....I feel like I cant make sense of their relationship any more....I guess my nature is not forgive forget and move on 😕
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

yeah she said she had to show it to everyone that Naitik cares for her...so she thinks Naitik truely cares for her or not? 😕

who knows what she is thinking...her thinking changes by the hour...one minute she says she is ready to leave everything for him and next minute she is talking about steps....men r from mars, women are from Venus but Akshara is from Jupiter 😕
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail

Originally posted by: aksharanaitik

I would also be rather seeing varsha shaurya scenes then sunaina's pricked finger 4  two segments in 2 episodes...ugh...i would even have settled 4 dhanya and bhola....hahahhahahaahah

be careful what you wish for with the Bhola-Dhaniya romance 😆....I wish they quickly unwrap the Omi kaka-kaki track and close it once and for all...kaka is not going to suddenly change his behavior and become all romantic or pious anyways...