Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: BS999

I feel that because of Akshara's word...she would have felt that she also should get married...I mean Nandini...and she would have felt sorry for her behavior till date with her Mom and so she would be crying.....what you all say....specially Charu & Ritu....I love your comments....

i just wrote the same thing 😆
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lacchu21

till now it's ok.....but if they continued like this they will definatly lose the audience.

yeah 2day at my place nobody was intersted,,, like thy used to do b4.....

lacchu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lathika4u

🤣🤣... they are just building up a story around her.. and i am sure it will be nothing..

waise what story they will build aroud that issue.........may be omi will come back home and feel sorry ....and he will say mere wajase aap dukhi hai na isiliye yeh sab hogaya🤣  unka love story bhi shuru hojayega🤣
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _charu_

yes she might have said it in a postive note, since nandini is very upset about the issue.. akshara might tried to make her to see the positive side, i am sure now nandini will change her mind and agree for marriage

sks7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beautiful16

Even i think it is just that Nandini has misunderstood her...she might be talking her heart out taht she is lucky to have such a nice husband ans saural...and now since Nandini is disturbed she will take it on her and maybe she'll cry that she might never get all this so she 'll cry and evryone will think she hurt her......

Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sks7

<br><br>That's my point also Ritu...jab pyaar hai toh what is the harm in admitting yaar.....for this i think Dadi needs a Badrinath break now...so that she stops giving these pravachan...<br>she today also said "Zakham agar gehra ho toh nasoor ban jaata hai aur phir uska ilaaz mushkil ho jaata hai" to highlight Kaki- kaka situation i think.....ab is dialogue ke liye she pricked her hand.....<br>Waise the way Kaki was crying....my 5 yr old way stronger than her....<br><br>

hey why does not Vishambhar builts an ashram 4 dadi in Badrinath or sum other holy place......wahan par she can give pravachans.....her pravachans is just too much......y dint she gave it to da people of her times, kam se kam ek toh sudhar aata, India ki populatioon control ho jaata........

yaar.........Dadi's pravachan is against all lovers....jo aagey bhi badh chuke honge woh bhi peechhe hat jaate......valentines day mein koi bhi unhe yaad nahi karega..........kitno ki ghar barbaad kar degi yeh pravachans.....n Akshara hai jo unhe bohot Mahann samajh rahi hai.......baad mein pata chalega dat wat she had dun by listening to her...... 😆
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sks7

That's  my point also Ritu...jab pyaar hai toh what is the harm in admitting yaar.....for this i think Dadi needs a Badrinath break now...so that she stops giving these pravachan...
she today also said "Zakham agar gehra ho toh nasoor ban jaata hai aur phir uska ilaaz mushkil ho jaata hai" to highlight Kaki- kaka situation i think.....ab is dialogue ke liye she pricked her hand.....
Waise the way Kaki was crying....my 5 yr old way stronger than her....

thats the thing na...how will they know that they are done with the friendship stage....well even this stage had sub stages....friends and then best friends....whats next BFF???

and kaka-kaki ke angle ko khol do na creatives....kyon suspense aur bekaar scenes se bore kar rahe ho!!! vaise Dhaniya was doing the safaai na then why did she also have to go and arrange the cushion???
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beautiful16

😊

😊oh i love u for callng me tat....😊

yeh rishta kya kehlata hai 😆
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lacchu21

waise what story they will build aroud that issue.........may be omi will come back home and feel sorry ....and he will say mere wajase aap dukhi hai na isiliye yeh sab hogaya🤣  unka love story bhi shuru hojayega🤣

🤣🤣🤣... what i meant to say is " Zakham agar gehra ho toh nasoor ban jaata hai aur phir uska ilaaz mushkil ho jaata hai"... they may show us what is that Zakham which omi kaka gave her.??

beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

maybe... but in a differnt way.... as we saw mohit was cheering nandini but she didnt like it.... so mayb aksara is tryng sum othr way & evrybody is misundrstandng her