Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: _charu_

but what did she say bec. of which nandini got offended? if she's saying tht she's lucky to have a good husband and sasural, where does nandini come in picture? πŸ˜•

it is just a servant's point of view and comparing akshara with nadini and creating a problem ... akshara might have said in some other context..
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: sks7

<br>oh yaar she was explaining ki rajshri ki duniya uske bache the ab woh dono apni life main busy ho gaye toh use lagta hai uski koi importance nahin hai ...and stuff...<br>

oh so that's why she did this so that Gayitri feels important...i c 😊
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

did i miss something? what did her dadi said yest? sorry yaar i'm not watching yrkkh properly these days can u believe that? πŸ˜† i miss a part of it each day bec. i try to have dinner with my family together and it's usually at 9.30 only

arrey yesterday Dadi was saying na dat we shud make others (Rajshri) feel dat they r important to us.....as Shaurya n Akshara was now married n so she shud not feel dat she is alone....n all dat..........n Akshara was listening to it very obediently........so she has applied to it now wid gayatri....

n waise i too ajjkal mis many parts coz my family too need mee......... πŸ˜‰
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I dont know what did they do for each other as best friends do....always they are fighting and mistrusting/misunderstanding each other....i think in a husband and wife relationship love comes first than friendship...aakhir love is blind not dosti.....
How conveniently they replaced varsha and mohit...i pity both of them

maybe now they will share the cupboard happily πŸ˜•...

and they are already very much in love...why else would they go beyond their relationship and look out for each others family and all that also...
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lathika4u

🀣creatives are confused about the concept.. meaningless dialogues, and do not know what to write.. they are in love, and protraying to us as 'best friends' what rubbish..

i agree lats.... sumhow this show has lost the charm.. i dont knw m feelng ths coz i've not seen it for 1 month or it has really gone down..

ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

oh so that's why she did this so that Gayitri feels important...i c 😊

le aur mujhe laga she heard Naitik and said it ....ab kya dadi ko bhi concentrate karke sunna hoga πŸ˜•
Krinya thumbnail

<br><br>I dont know what did they do for each other as best friends do....always they are fighting and mistrusting/misunderstanding each other....i think in a husband and wife relationship love comes first than friendship...aakhir love is blind not dosti.....<br>How conveniently they replaced varsha and mohit...i pity both of them<br>

best friends can give good suggestions...like Akshara's suggestion to join the business...

vaise Sonu ur right...they never did anything bec. of which we can call them friends or best friends or lovers πŸ˜† this way they'll climb the ladder and we'll not even know...and after this the 6th stage will come "kids" ..hope dadi gives a pravachan on tht one so that Akshara knows ab kya karna hai
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Tafseer

i too thot da same.....Akshara is yaar too much......she dint even allowed him to hold her hand 4 more than few secs..its annoying......

she cannot allow him to hold her hand for long, bec relationship will change to friend to wife..LOLπŸ˜†
lacchu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: beautiful16

i agree lats.... sumhow this show has lost the charm.. i dont knw m feelng ths coz i've not seen it for 1 month or it has really gone down..

till now it's ok.....but if they continued like this they will definatly lose the audience.
Krinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritu_iluvyrkkh

maybe now they will share the cupboard happily πŸ˜•...

and they are already very muchin love...why else would they go beyond their relationship and look out for each others family and all that also...

Ritu they're not in love, that was just "attraction" πŸ˜†

hhmmmm i toh just know ke one can climb the ladder of love with love only....without love how can there be friendship/vishwas/samarpan? πŸ˜•