Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mansibharti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: REDnBLACK

hey di...........

awesome part.............hmmmm now there new life begins............

omg i loved this armaan da adamant one lolzz..................& ridhima awwwwwwwwww they look so cute fighting............

lolzz tht embarrasing moment anyone will dig his face in da pillow..........but armaan hes so adorable........he helped ridzi..............

& omg armaan himself canceled da honeymoon thts  ........... impressive i think he has something in store...........

ummmmmmmm i loved armaan in this he was so romatic...........armaan is always after a kiss but ridz never give him say weather its in dmg.............

lolzz god fulfill his wish over here.............lolzz

cont asap dear............was awesome........& also lovestruck ha ha ha

love
sanna      

hey sanna thanks for the wonderful comment sweety abhi abhi love traffic one way hi hai... hopefully the other side will open soon.... and dont worry there will be tornado of love... if... they manage to understand each other...😃
mansibharti thumbnail

hi guys i was wondering one thing...

should i increase the pace of the story.... make everything happen quickly and finish it in lets say 10-15 parts or the current pace is fine... let it remain it like this...???❓

plz let me know coz its 33 parts already and i was thinking of finishing it by 50-55 parts....
scorpio95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i don't think you should rush it. maybe a twist would be good. just my opinion. i think you should end your fanfic when you think you're ready to. its really upto you. i hope you start a new fanfic after or during this fanfic, and plz do update soon. you're a fantastic writer. 😊 this is just my opinion, you can ignore my opinion if you want to.
mansibharti thumbnail
Originally posted by: scorpio95

i don't think you should rush it. maybe a twist would be good. just my opinion. i think you should end your fanfic when you think you're ready to. its really upto you. i hope you start a new fanfic after or during this fanfic, and plz do update soon. you're a fantastic writer. 😊 this is just my opinion, you can ignore my opinion if you want to.

hey scorp.. ignore your opinion of me being a fantastic writer...😲 not even in my dreams baby... i welcome anyone who praises me.. the more the better 😉🤣 just kidding sweety

but thanks for your view actually i thought may be I'm going slow the readers might get bored of reading about their fights the twist is all decided but its planned after about 6-7 parts

so that's why i was asking if i should hurry up... thanks again dear... your opinion means a lot 😃
av10dulkar thumbnail
hi
posting for the first time
your story is very different from what i have read so far
and i love it for that more over u write excellently

as for ur question
i would love i read as long as u continue
u go by ur pace and its not getting boring for me atleast
and i feel if the AR bonding is shown quickly now it wont be as believable
its just my opinion rest is ur decision
i hope u dont mind

waiting for u to continue

archana
Edited by av10dulkar - 14 years ago
scorpio95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mansibharti

hey scorp.. ignore your opinion of me being a fantastic writer...😲 not even in my dreams baby... i welcome anyone who praises me.. the more the better 😉🤣 just kidding sweety

but thanks for your view actually i thought may be I'm going slow the readers might get bored of reading about their fights the twist is all decided but its planned after about 6-7 parts

so that's why i was asking if i should hurry up... thanks again dear... your opinion means a lot 😃

my pleasure. 😊
REDnBLACK thumbnail
hey daer go acc to ur wish..........but ya i love this style too
maanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hi mansi............

i like this story and ur parts very much...........

what i m interested is in the lovely story..........

i m happy with the updates.........

so as a writer do as u wish.........

and how the time alots u............

and moreover the way u wud like ue story to procees........

so i want an update...................not questions........

do u get it.........

so put ur mind on work.........and ur fingers ready to time.........

waiting for the story to reveal sum secreats........

bye

searchoffriends thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

hey mansi

sweety the pace of the story  is fine , its actually good , i loved to read about there small small fights and all ,soo no need to be in a rush to end up soon,
actually don't even try tp end up with the ff soon got that

well as per the twist , yaar jitne llane hai laao , i loved twist , lets we all just twist , we twist  , hehe i know that was really bad one , but i loved the song

anyways , no need to rush with the parts ,the pace is perfect ,

and if you really wanna make somethink fast , then it should be your intervals of updating with the parts , ok

take care
lots of love
simi 
mansibharti thumbnail
Originally posted by: av10dulkar

hi
posting for the first time
your story is very different from what i have read so far
and i love it for that more over u write excellently

as for ur question
i would love i read as long as u continue
u go by ur pace and its not getting boring for me atleast
and i feel if the AR bonding is shown quickly now it wont be as believable
its just my opinion rest is ur decision
i hope u dont mind

waiting for u to continue

archana

hey archana.. to tell you the truth i'm really very happy to hear from you i know you have been a silent reader but today you actually took some time out to post your view... its really very sweet of you... thanks a lot dear... and yes you are right i'm trying to make it as realistic as possible... and i dnt mind your views at all if you feel you can criticise as well ...😃 hope you find the coming parts as entertaining as earlier ones...😃