Fan Fictions

Taming the wild 2- ANNOUNCEMENT pg-151 - Page 4

arshluver_15 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: mansibharti

hi  yaar actually i didnt wanted to start a new one coz it kind of breaks the flow...ðŸĪĒ nobody said anything just had a talk with habs and she said that it is IF rule...ðŸĪŠ so here is it the next thread... hope it goes like the first one and better...ðŸ˜ģ and sweety the name is mansi not manisha...😃

I am soooooooo sorry sweety about the name
but u know it wont brake the link coz u can re posr all the part back in this thread in like couple of posts
have u checked out the ff ARMAAN by Kashish
she had all the part copied in her last thread so no problem
n u can alsi post the link to the old thread at biganing of the ff
i hope this helps
once agine plz forgave me about the name
nruti

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess52 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiddddddddddzzzzzzzzzzz.....
i heard u met an accident,,,?how?whn?????u ok rite?????
hope ur fine....plzzz...reply me sooonn..pm ...me or anyuthing.....hope nuthing to worry rite???????😭
plzzz get well sooonnn
n its ok fi u dont post the part today......U HAVE TO REST.........i hope everythingsss.....gud..i dont even have ur phn no.. so i coild ask u
remind me next time to do tht.....

n oh ayaaa....
congrats for the new thread u atlast did opend..haa...phewww.....i thought u wont butttt yeaahhh u did...
n dnt worrry.....belive me...this thread will be more btter thn the other.....
plzz get welll soooonn
love u ....
n take care
n rest ok?
Edited by princess52 - 14 years ago
archielicious thumbnail

hi dear thank u so much...😃

ur welcome..........

continue soon
Norz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
r u going to update today or no
scorpio95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hi arora... jaanu... scorpio95

thanks a lot guys love you all tooo... i will update the part tonight by 9 have loads of work in the morning and also have to go somewhere, but surely by today....😃

i'm going out tonight. ðŸ˜” but hey, i can read it on monday. 😊 😊 😊

i forgot to say:

CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE NEW THREAD!!!!! 👏 👏 👏
Edited by scorpio95 - 14 years ago
mansibharti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: princess52

diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiddddddddddzzzzzzzzzzz.....

i heard u met an accident,,,?how?whn?????u ok rite?????
hope ur fine....plzzz...reply me sooonn..pm ...me or anyuthing.....hope nuthing to worry rite???????😭
plzzz get well sooonnn
n its ok fi u dont post the part today......U HAVE TO REST.........i hope everythingsss.....gud..i dont even have ur phn no.. so i coild ask u
remind me next time to do tht.....

n oh ayaaa....
congrats for the new thread u atlast did opend..haa...phewww.....i thought u wont butttt yeaahhh u did...
n dnt worrry.....belive me...this thread will be more btter thn the other.....
plzz get welll soooonn
love u ....
n take care
n rest ok?

hey habu dont worry yaar its nothing major , actually an old lady suddenly came in front of my scooty and in order to save her from flying in the air i landed on the road...😆 my first thought was did i break a bone but i didnt ðŸĪĒ huuh i wanted a cast to get autographs on it.... crazy naa... that's me 😉  😆 and dont worry i will post the part today just thinking of adding few pics.... and thanks a ton you know i might not have opened a new thread but you somehow convinced me, i'm silly when it comes to few things 😆 and i will comment on your FF too dont worry got your PM 😃

love ya sweety
mansibharti thumbnail

i'm going out tonight. ðŸ˜” but hey, i can read it on monday. 😊 😊 😊

i forgot to say:

CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE NEW THREAD!!!!! 👏 👏 👏
[/QUOTE]

finally i got to hear from you...😃 thanks a ton dear i will be waiting for your review...
mansibharti thumbnail

but u know it wont brake the link coz u can re posr all the part back in this thread in like couple of posts
have u checked out the ff ARMAAN by Kashish
she had all the part copied in her last thread so no problem
n u can alsi post the link to the old thread at biganing of the ff
i hope this helps
once agine plz forgave me about the name
nruti

[/QUOTE]

hey nruti guess you are right but they are 32 parts dear i would rather add the new link to the old one that will be better.... and its okay yaar even my mom sometime calls me manisha but the thing is i'm not very fond of this name... didnt wanted to embaress you... and sorry if i did so...âĪïļ
princess52 thumbnail

hey habu dont worry yaar its nothing major , actually an old lady suddenly came in front of my scooty and in order to save her from flying in the air i landed on the road...😆 my first thought was did i break a bone but i didnt ðŸĪĒ huuh i wanted a cast to get autographs on it.... crazy naa... that's me 😉  😆 and dont worry i will post the part today just thinking of adding few pics.... and thanks a ton you know i might not have opened a new thread but you somehow convinced me, i'm silly when it comes to few things 😆 and i will comment on your FF too dont worry got your PM 😃

love ya sweety

hahahaha.....tht was soo funnny....flying in the air...u know there thsi book story book i dont remeber n there a women....who like u lnow someone tosses her up n she flies so thts the first tht came in ma mind whn u said " flying in the air" hehhehe
n diiii ur seriosully cdrazy.....do u even realize wht u sayhing thnk god nuthing happend to u ......
heheh diddzz...i m sure ur thread will go hit i m sure..so now worrien n i m waiting for the part by the way hehehee
n yaaa......thnkzzz.....i wil be waiting for ur comment as wlll
love u diiii
princess52 thumbnail
hey is ur name mansihaa by any chance??
hey u never told me