Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shubhrata

Groupbie

shubhrata

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 8:26am | IP Logged
when akshara came to naitk house after marriage she had rasam of thaali.she had to pick all the thaali without making noise.but unfortunately naitik thaali made noise.this means naitik se khitpit chalti rahegi.now after seeing the precap also from some previous episode they had always some khitpit...........................seeing all this thaali rasam is coming true.they always have some khitpit.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "naitik se khitpit" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 10:54am | IP Logged
yeah unfortunately this is true....naitik SE khitpit AND Naitik ki WAJAH se khitpit ...but therez one more fact...tht Naitik will love her very much (what Varsha said during sindoor daan)

beautiful16

IF-Rockerz

beautiful16

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 10:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by _charu_

yeah unfortunately this is true....naitik SE khitpit AND Naitik ki WAJAH se khitpit ...but therez one more fact...tht Naitik will love her very much (what Varsha said during sindoor daan)

i hope so charu... 1 rasam is showng its effects... i hope sindoor rasam also does the same...Smile

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beautiful16

i hope so charu... 1 rasam is showng its effects... i hope sindoor rasam also does the same...Smile

yeah ...exactly..both the rasms will show their effect...

love mera hit hit phir kaisi khit pit LOL

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 11:41am | IP Logged
husband-wife ke beech to chota chota ho jaata hai...its good for the relationship nahi to vo master-slave relationship ban jaayega...the underlying foundation of love and trust needs to be strong and unbreakable...

Edited by ritu_iluvyrkkh - 25 September 2009 at 11:44am

shanta123123

IF-Dazzler

shanta123123

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

husband-wife ke beech to chota chota ho jaata hai...its good for the relationship nahi to vo master-slave relationship ban jaayega...the underlying foundation of love and trust needs to be strong and unbreakable...

this is the advice that they should have paid attention 2.....

shanta123123

IF-Dazzler

shanta123123

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

charu u are giving me some hope back...i 4 got about the thali and sindoor rasm....

Saydie

Goldie

Saydie

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
khipit sucks but the making up is nice..i didnt watch todays episode, what happens with nandini?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top