IMPORTANT :Email Authentication - Page 7

Posted: 14 years ago

thanks for your information.i have activated

din't find and message against my email yet receinving message under

FEATURED LINKS: IMPORTANT: Hey kunjkrishna !!! We just noticed your email authentication is still pending. Act NOW to access full features of I-F. Read More...

what it means plz help
hi thanks for all measures but i think there is still issue of multiple ids 

i have a  question if there is same person using two accounts if he or she changes email ids to validate wud that still count as multiple account or what

kindly explain

thanks
Hey
I ma yahoo user so i add the id to the contect then i went back n did what ever u said in the post
but i still did not got the e-mail to veryfy my account
plz help
i cant send buddy request to many ppls
nruti
Hi Priya,

I can understand your issues ..but Personally I'm not in favor of this ..Reasons are many ..I mentioned it ..then I changed my mind ..Business wise it will not work out ..secondly ..has more disadvantages & can lead to lot of legal issues ..since it is a hi-traffic area ..interaction of all Asians globally in Hi -Volume ..will open lot of unwanted doors which may lead to closure of this forum ..
VJ's destiny does not feel very powerful right now to cope with any situation ..What lies ahead of him --his energy level reveals 1yr hardship..uncertainties ..instabilities..
PPl R not connected to him in the Forum ..all fake praises by many are seen ..check out Rules section ..they don't care ..No connection ..Topics are not receiving proper responses to promote the business..

Technical side has been executed brilliantly ..works of the Talent ..very well laid out..Mgmt of the Forum has been well implemented well but not executed properly ..

PPL from Int'l Mkt are connected thru Indian Assoc & Reg Assoc ..Religious Places..News travels faster than lightening ..

God sees things by the whole. Man sees things by parts. God sees happenings over the three periods of time. Man sees events only in the present, isolated from the past and the future. That is why Sonu See's discord here ..NO harmony. Man lacks logic..If Sonu gives the details ..Atma vishwas may break ..Not my style ..don't want that ..weigh out all odds..

Will continue typing later ..

Edited by Sonu_usa - 14 years ago
Originally posted by Sonu_usa

VJ's destiny does not feel very powerful right now to cope with any situation ..What lies ahead of him --his energy level reveals 1yr hardship..uncertainties ..instabilities..
PPl R not connected to him in the Forum ..all fake praises by many are seen ..check out Rules section ..they don't care ..No connection ..Topics are not receiving proper responses to promote the business..

Will continue typing later ..

I didnt understand much of it and if its something to do with my Destiny. However I am not worried about 1 year of hardship, uncertainities and instabilities. Happy to hear that its just 1 more year to go. 😊

Thank God!

Cheers,
Vijay
hi vijay i also had a question pls see before this post only my query

thanks
wooo  thankx 4 telling me guys

sana

thanks a lot for the measures taken.

it was seriously required

love
deepu 😃

my email id is the same that was before but i once again filled it but havnt received any authentication mail on my account