Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

music_l0ver036

IF-Stunnerz

music_l0ver036

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 4:22am | IP Logged

Guys its my first Time plz forgive any mistakes and if you dont watch Supernatural please do

The episode starts with Sam in a motel room sleeping without his shirt (kill me now Day Dreaming) The Jessica appears out of nowhere and Sam is shocked. Sam tells Jessica that he really misses her. Jessica replies that he is running away from his problems. And he is the reason that she got killed. They talk a little more and it shows 1 week earlier. Dean is in hunt by him self (crying my eyes out) And Sam is burning all his ID's . Dean is pretending to be Bill Buckner. He kills a Vampire. There's Cas. He's got a weird look on his face.Cas was able to find Dean cause Bobby told him where he was. He's asking about Sam. Dean wants his necklace back.(Stupid Castiel give his necklace back already) Cas wants Dean to help find the Arch Angel Rafael. Cass says angels wont harm him because he is Michael's vessel. Dean agrees and when Cass is abt to zap him guess what dean says " Last time you zapped me some place I didn't poop for a week. We're driving". (how much do i love this guy????Embarrassed)  Bar girl wants to play darts against Sam. She's impressed with how good he is. fires on the news and Sam is kinda curious well a lot curious. Poor guy he looks sad! Dean is hooking up Cas with a fake ID badge. When humans want something they lie! Sam calls Bobby and tells him to send a  hunter and Bobby tells him that Sam is the best hunter he cud find. Dean and cass are gonna try a ritual to trap Rafaiel . Dean asks wht does cass wanna do on his last day ... drink .. or be with a women??? and Cass looks uncomfartable. Dean figures out Cass have never been with a women. There are 2 things I know....Burt & Ernie are gay and you are not going to die a virgin. LOL 2 guys come at the bar and tells Sam to hunt with him but he refuses .. lindsey the bar girl wants to but him a dinner and tell his life story LOLLOLLOL (what's sam gonna say??? You know im actually dead my bro sold his soul to get me back?? ) HAHA Cas looks freaked out around the women in the bar. Dean looks amused!  The girls name is Chastity! Dean's giving him cash to get with the hooker.  OMG she's screaming now. Cas says something abt the girls dad and she freaks out. Dean laughs his ass off and they get out of the bar... Dean remembers Sam. The Lindsey girl is asking sam he he's a Mafia??? ( ROFL girl he is more than Mafia) She knows he was hooked on something. She's 3 years sober. When Cass and Dean get to the motel Raiel appears and tells them that god is dead. The hunters walk in the bar and have lidsey with them with knife on her throat. They tell Sam to heal their friend with his demonic power. When sam Refuses they  get into a fight and they forcibly make Sam drink demon's blood but thankfully sam doesn't swallow. When sam sees Lindseys face he doesn't kill the hunters and let them go. Cass and Dean are in the Impala talking and Cass still believes hat there's god. .. then the flashback ends. Sam on his bed with Jess.. he kisses her neck and he tells her people can change theres still hope left.  Jess is actually Luciefer. He's appearing to him in a dream tho cause he can't find Sam. He wants to give Sam a gift. OMG Nick isn't Lucifer's true vessel....Sam is!!!!!!!!!! I cant believe this Dean is with the good guys and Sam with the bad guys... OuchOuch

Edited by music_l0ver036 - 02 October 2009 at 4:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ohreallyEphemeraDelena-cious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Supernatural S5E3 Update added on pg2" in CW Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
stickieddd :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Delena-ciousmusic_l0ver036

mz.jess

IF-Sizzlerz

mz.jess

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 9:52am | IP Logged
^ swati i like lover ur last sigg omg its so cute

and thanks for the great update. i dont watch the show but it seeems kinda interesting and dean is HOTT

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

music_l0ver036

music_l0ver036

IF-Stunnerz

music_l0ver036

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mz.jess

^ swati i like lover ur last sigg omg its so cute

and thanks for the great update. i dont watch the show but it seeems kinda interesting and dean is HOTT
u shud reallly see it .. trust me you'll love it =]

innocentdevil.

Goldie

innocentdevil.

Posted: 27 September 2009 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
It's a nice show =)

And yes Dean is megaaa hot. I watch the show for him and the spooky monsters.

ohreally

Goldie

ohreally

Posted: 27 September 2009 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
JJ ( jared/jensen ) r both extremely HOT!

I wanna watch this show but i dont have the guts to watch it xD
Lol i m such a babyy!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Delena-cious

innocentdevil.

Goldie

innocentdevil.

Posted: 27 September 2009 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
It's not scary. Trust me.

music_l0ver036

IF-Stunnerz

music_l0ver036