Poll

Which movie do you prefer Kareena in?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Two kareena movies are releasing very soon. Where does kareena impress you the most? Which look do you prefer?

Kurbaan

Edited by desigal90 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Edit...
Edited by desigal90 - 14 years ago
I voted for Kurbaan. Not really into 90s Bollywood.
desigal90 thumbnail
You already know my answer Geet, lol
Curious to know what others feel.
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ummm let me think....duh kurban😳 havent been this excited for kareena since JWM. im really excited to see the chemistry of Saif and Kareena for the frsit time(tashan does not count for me lol) Im also looking forward for MAMK but thats more of an entertainer i guess, kurban is giving me goosebumps lol cant wait for it!πŸ˜›
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nonee! DESU in Kurbaan =D
butterfingers thumbnail
None!! but i think she'll be appreciated more for Kurbaan for the obvious reasons!!!
Edited by SKoholic_Kapoor - 14 years ago
lavienrose thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
None! I'm not watching Kurbaan..obviously my mom won't allow me :(  And MAMK looks blah!

Originally posted by: -Mannu-

None! I'm not watching Kurbaan..obviously my mom won't allow me :(  And MAMK looks blah!

My Mom won't either. πŸ˜† Kidding. πŸ˜†

I would say Kurbaan only because Kareena seems to be more involved with it. I really have not seen her promoting MAMK which hints to us that she definitely doesn't care about it much. That's what I think though.

desigal90 thumbnail
Well she seems more keen into kurbaan coz she has a much stronger role. But she's gonan go out and promote MAMK regardless. However, I dont have much hope from MAMK. ANd I dont think she does either.

For me, kareena in kurbaan is miles ahead. Yeah she looks really cute in mamk, but in kurbaan, she's in her natural element. Her expressions are bang on, and in the poster, there's no makeup, which makes the impact stronger.