Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
oh god kal raat ko toh main fida ho gayi rati ke acting par...par i guess galati nupur ki hai cause she did  not bother to explain herself to mayank.....ego again.....
but still i really felt bad for her...i don't everytime i see nupur cry for mayu i feel mayu is too harsh on her
spiritcrimson thumbnail
@shinz- yeahh....the epi was awesome..im making a sad vm on mayur..using all fight scenes of theirs
spiritcrimson thumbnail
Originally posted by: debolinaroy08

oh god kal raat ko toh main fida ho gayi rati ke acting par...par i guess galati nupur ki hai cause she did  not bother to explain herself to mayank.....ego again.....

but still i really felt bad for her...i don't everytime i see nupur cry for mayu i feel mayu is too harsh on her

same here yaar...dono ki ego problem hai...srsly...evn i cant stand nupur crying...cuz even tho its her fault..id still blame mayank if nupur cries....
Healer. thumbnail
uff jab library jana hota tab romance yaad ata hai....jab ladai hoti hai tab library aad ata hai......woh bhi raat ko!!
spiritcrimson thumbnail
Originally posted by: debolinaroy08

uff jab library jana hota tab romance yaad ata hai....jab ladai hoti hai tab library aad ata hai......woh bhi raat ko!!

😆
shinz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@rach and debo
i agree.......the thing with me is i feel both of them were correct at their places........nups is an outgoing girl.......and well...technically it wasnt her mistake........abt mayank...he is the reserved guy..and even he felt betrayed ..........so both the egos clashed.....
the mistake or rather the blame entirely goes to the CIRCUMSTANCES!!!!!!!!
i just want now....that the gang shuld land up in morena.....and well....to sam and mayank.....GO GET THE MORENAS!!!!!!!!!!
falak01 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
CUPID GANG#31[INVITES ONLY]

ke baad sirf 22letters ke liye space hai..ab bolo kaunsi tagline fit karoon isme....😆
Edited by falak01 - 14 years ago
falak01 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shinz

@rach and debo
i agree.......the thing with me is i feel both of them were correct at their places........nups is an outgoing girl.......and well...technically it wasnt her mistake........abt mayank...he is the reserved guy..and even he felt betrayed ..........so both the egos clashed.....
the mistake or rather the blame entirely goes to the CIRCUMSTANCES!!!!!!!!
i just want now....that the gang shuld land up in morena.....and well....to sam and mayank.....GO GET THE MORENAS!!!!!!!!!!

LOL...SBG telepathy...😆😆
1hour pehle maine rachna ko aisa hi bhashan diya tha....😆
spiritcrimson thumbnail
falak....CVs se kuch seekho..kitne "creative" hai..chalo ab tum bhi thodi "creative" bano...😆
Healer. thumbnail
i'm so happy uday-dia are not going just now yippie!!!
uff yeh monday kab ayega!! mazaa toh monday se shuru hoga!