THE REVIVAL II updated 90-99 fin - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
hey update πŸ˜ƒ
thts nice haan 😳

yar yeh kya hai na yeh sab couples fight kyun karte rehte hain πŸ˜• SS me rehte hoye ab sirf fight karna ata hai πŸ˜† but sweet nhok jhok.....like it πŸ˜‰

or yeh vishwas ka bacha kab jan chore ga junhui ki....... kyun use irritate kar raha hai 😑 or hamare parth bahi ko bi 😳
parth help nahi kare ga junhui ki kya?πŸ˜•...... hey junhui dear try to get rid of tht vishwas....naam dehko or vishwas karne jesi koi baat nahi iss me😑

hey ab yeh shotgun or kitna attitude dihkaye ga haan....its not a good thing shotgun....aise nahi karna chaiye or wo bhi itni sweet ladki ke sath 😳... hmmm inn ko bhi jaldi settel karvana pooja dear πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜†

nice update yar...... u r doing a gr8 job dearπŸ‘πŸΌ...
πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘
thnx for the update
and yep waiting for more and more 😳
Wonderful Pooja..... Everyone are themselves I can see.... Lekin  jaise Veena ne kaha everyone aren't themselves when their to-be-dearest are anywhere around πŸ˜‰

I really like Rajo.... She is really very sweet and has so soon mngled with everyone! πŸ‘ Of course except our takulu!

Ek baat hai Parth and Junhui ka.... It's best they are not talking as of now.... Kyunki mujhe yakeen hai ki jab dono bolenge, it is going to be an love outburst..... WHAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!! Aur dono kya kya bolenge!!! Sunana ke liye jee bekarar hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonderful feeling fits!!!!!!!!!!!! Waiting to hear I mean read more! πŸ˜ƒ
Greattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt,Greatttttttttttttttttttttt updates dear
so so humari gut feel sahi nikli,takkar wali ladki I mean Rajeshree is in the squad,and this is irritatiing aur taklu frnd very much ,kyun ?πŸ˜‰
but but  I too agree with Di,I am also liking Rajo very much,she is very jolly naa,jald hi sab ke saath ghulmil gayi,lekin Shotgunji ,yaar ab bhaut bhi ho gaya,ab toh frndship kar loπŸ˜†
well Orange bath was really very hilarious I laughed and laughedπŸ˜†
Why this Vishwas is irritating Junhui yaar?
waiting for more and mores
thanks a lot dear for fantastic updates
⭐️
⭐️
Originally posted by Veena..

hey update πŸ˜ƒ
thts nice haan 😳

yar yeh kya hai na yeh sab couples fight kyun karte rehte hain πŸ˜• SS me rehte hoye ab sirf fight karna ata haiπŸ˜† but sweet nhok jhok.....like it πŸ˜‰

or yeh vishwas ka bacha kab jan chore ga junhui ki....... kyun use irritate kar raha hai 😑 or hamare parth bahi ko bi 😳
parth help nahi kare ga junhui ki kya?πŸ˜•...... hey junhui dear try to get rid of tht vishwas....naam dehko or vishwas karne jesi koi baat nahi iss me😑

hey ab yeh shotgun or kitna attitude dihkaye ga haan....its not a good thing shotgun....aise nahi karna chaiye or wo bhi itni sweet ladki ke sath 😳... hmmm inn ko bhi jaldi settel karvana pooja dear πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

nice update yar...... u r doing a gr8 job dearπŸ‘πŸΌ...
πŸ‘
thnx for the update

and yep waiting for more and more 😳

πŸ˜†

thanx!

updating!

Originally posted by maha_prakrti

Wonderful Pooja..... Everyone are themselves I can see.... Lekin jaise Veena ne kaha everyone aren't themselves when their to-be-dearest are anywhere around πŸ˜‰
I really like Rajo.... She is really very sweet and has so soon mngled with everyone! πŸ‘Of course except our takulu!
Ek baat hai Parth and Junhui ka.... It's best they are not talking as of now.... Kyunki mujhe yakeen hai ki jab dono bolenge, it is going to be an love outburst..... WHAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!! Aur dono kya kya bolenge!!! Sunana ke liye jee bekarar hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wonderful feeling fits!!!!!!!!!!!! Waiting to hear I mean read more! πŸ˜ƒ

hhahhha! J aur P main kuch kuch development expect kar sakte ho!πŸ˜†

And shotgun calling Rajashree anything! By god! Uss ka presence bhi acknowledge karne me kitna akadta hain!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

posting!

Originally posted by ruha

Greattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt,Greatttttttttttttttttttttt updates dear
so so humari gut feel sahi nikli,takkar wali ladki I mean Rajeshree is in the squad,and this is irritatiing aur taklu frnd very much ,kyun ?πŸ˜‰
but but I too agree with Di,I am also liking Rajo very much,she is very jolly naa,jald hi sab ke saath ghulmil gayi,lekin Shotgunji ,yaar ab bhaut bhi ho gaya,ab toh frndship kar loπŸ˜†
well Orange bath was really very hilarious I laughed and laughedπŸ˜†
Why this Vishwas is irritating Junhui yaar?
waiting for more and mores
thanks a lot dear for fantastic updates
⭐️
⭐️

vishwaas irritating really really irritating!

glad dat u liked it!

posting!

a small update!

10. INNERMOST THOUGHTS OF JANHAVI MEHRA

The Journal of Janhavi Mehra

(Janhavi Mehra's treasure chest is metaphorically and literally a treasure chest. Literally as the box is shaped like a treasure chest and metaphorically as the chest houses her innermost precious thoughts, her philosophical thoughts, her poems, her musings which also include road map for India's progress and promotion, conservation and study of Sanskrit texts.)

That stupid Vishwas called me, wants to speak to me, apologize..

What the sheer cheek! How can he! I refused of course, who does he think he is? Superman? He can do anything and I will forgive him??? Hunh!!!!!!

A funny thing happened in the pantry today.

Shotgun accidentally knocked a whole glass of orange juice on Rajashree...

But it was really funny. Poor Shotgun, he was so surprised, he could not even apologize...............

It was really funny, but the thing I liked most was that she started laughing.......I really liked this trait of hers ....... it is really important to have humor, I think.....

All is lost....the minute we lose

The wonderful capability of laughter,

especially at oneself!

Shotgun has changed at lot.........

I remember, in the earlier days he used to be very skeptical and self assured.......conceited even...........but I think that is a strong word.

Aaryan ne mujhe ek baar bataya tha ki Shotgun ko Scotland Yard se offer aaya tha, par usne inkaar kiya.........

uski koi girlfriend bhi thi naa.....Scotland yard main thi I think.........

Ab itne saalon baad naam to yaad nahi hain.........

I can imagine the frustration, jo use shayad use us waqt tha.......Apne family problems ki wajah se usne ye sacrifice kiya........but I think over the time he mellowed down...........

What is that Taara's problem?

Jahaan bhi jaata hain chipak chipak ke ye uske picche...........Ugh! And he..what can I say.....He treats me with an unusual politeness, and refuses to take notice of me at all.........And if he even looks at that curly headed Taara.........

It drives me mad......although there is no reason for this.........no perceptible reason I can fathom for my anger.......

I cannot even let it out because I have no valid reason for it, but the little damsel understands my hostility and takes care to keep away from me.........

One thing I can say for that Damsel In Distress is this ...........she is extremely smart and knows how to take hints.

Her organizational skills are excellent and her work is impeccable.

Yesterday I saw a file she had done, and I was really astounded!

Such paper work I had never seen, except of course, Deepika's.

Deepika is another case altogether.

She and the Boss who has been recently reinstated.

Deepika is a great head, but one has to say, yaar, Aaryan is Aaryan.

These two have absolutely no inking of what is going on in each other's mind.

Sending each other flowers'I mean one ought to take the hint naa?

But really!

Edited by Pooj@ - 14 years ago
Fabulous part dearπŸ‘
Junhui giving her thoughts the form of word was really great⭐️
Junhui not likingTara with Parth was really great and about the chiefs was awesomeπŸ˜‰
great part dear
as uasual waiting for moresπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by ruha - 14 years ago
thoughts of jhanvi mehra....hmmmm πŸ€”  intresting yar
nice girl haan πŸ˜ƒ...thu pir parth ko kya problem hai...kuch bolta kyun nahi......itni sweet thu hai jhanvi....... sb ke bare me sochti hai even she also think about tarra infact how could she miss her πŸ˜‰

Sending each other flowers…I mean one ought to take the hint naa?

But really!

rite dear.... i agree with jhanvi......koi hint bhi kam nahi atiπŸ˜•...... inn ke liye thu koi different way hi dhondna pare gaπŸ˜‰

its a nice update πŸ‘...thnx for updating πŸ˜ƒ
and surely waiting for moreeeeeeeeeeπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by ruha

Fabulous part dearπŸ‘
Junhui giving her thoughts the form of word was really great⭐️
Junhui not likingTara with Parth was really great and about the chiefs was awesomeπŸ˜‰
great part dear
as uasual waiting for moresπŸ˜ƒ

thank u thank u!

will b posting more soon!