Physics related Help!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Miggi

Groupbie

Miggi

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Hey All!
          I don;t know whether this topic is good to post here or not but i really need help. Does anybody knows the link to any new research article related to Kinematics or dynamics? if so, please help me as soon as possible...

Thanks...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Physics related Help!" in College & University forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_rajnish_

IF-Dazzler

_rajnish_

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Miggi
what you want to know about Kinematics or dynamics? If you have some doubt then do post t over hereSmile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top