Celebrity Fan Clubs

~ MS DHONI Fan Club~ (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 18

anku-

IF-Sizzlerz

anku-

Posted: 21 October 2009 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Oh man Aneesha ppl were like remove nim from captaincy and this that. I was like dudeee, hes also a human being in the end. U wanna look at 1 lost but not the nth number of cups and games he got to India. Loosers!

And I hate the media the mostt....if India wins then they praise the team to no limits and wen they dont phir toh samjho shaamat aagayi Indian team and dhoni ki. The lines they use WackoDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gujunpyo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ MS DHONI Fan Club~ (Page 12)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gujunpyo

IF-Sizzlerz

gujunpyo

Posted: 21 October 2009 at 7:46am | IP Logged
whts ur name...??

Ya,I completely HATE DETEST the media..arre its okay if u highligh why the team didnt do well,but the exaggaration of every damn thing pisses me off.one bad series,and they were like,dhoni 's luck ran out and what not..!!...mann,isnt he allowed to be a human too..?..i m happy though tht he did well in SL...:)

Edited by aneeshadgr8 - 21 October 2009 at 7:46am

anku-

anku-

IF-Sizzlerz

anku-

Posted: 21 October 2009 at 7:50am | IP Logged
My names Aakanksha :)

lol! Ever since I hve started watching cricket in 2007, I hve stuck to it like fevicol :P but only for India and SL matches.

gujunpyo

anku-

IF-Sizzlerz

anku-

Posted: 21 October 2009 at 7:51am | IP Logged

MS Dhoni wicket surprise vs West

haha dhonis firsttt wicket :D

wat a bowlingg man! <3 it :D

gujunpyo

gujunpyo

IF-Sizzlerz

gujunpyo

Posted: 21 October 2009 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Akanksha..:)age...??

oh, i have been addicted to cricket ever since dhoni came...lol...
ps do u miss dhoni's long hair..?

anku-

IF-Sizzlerz

anku-

Posted: 21 October 2009 at 7:54am | IP Logged

Aneesha, hve u seen Kumbles 10 out of 10 wickets?? He took allll 10 wickets in that match :D woohoo...i like him too!!

gujunpyo

anku-

IF-Sizzlerz

anku-

Posted: 21 October 2009 at 7:55am | IP Logged
19 haha! :P

Oh noo....I dontt!!! He looks greatt...uu??

gujunpyo

anku-

IF-Sizzlerz

anku-

Posted: 21 October 2009 at 7:56am | IP Logged

Seven ODIs against India are too many: Ponting

21/10/2009

Mumbai: Australian skipper Ricky Ponting feels the seven ODIs against India are a case of one too many and the series should have been a best-of-five affair to keep the players motivated.

"It (seven-match ODI bilateral series) is probably too many. Five is enough head-to-head in any one series. We all know the reasons we are playing these seven-game series," the Australian captain said today, hinting that money made by the cricket boards was the sole criteria for having such a long series.

Australia played a best-of-seven contest against England in August-September and would be competing in the lengthy ODI rubber against India from October 25.

Ponting said long-drawn-out contests result in inconsequential matches and players lose focus once the result becomes clear.

"When we play a seven-match series against one side in a matter of a couple of weeks its really hard to focus, especially if the series is over (result decided in one teams favour), to maintain focus throughout, especially if there's another big series coming up," he explained.

Source: PTI

Post Reply New Post

Go to top