Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gujunpyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Akanksha..:)age...??

oh, i have been addicted to cricket ever since dhoni came...lol...
ps do u miss dhoni's long hair..?
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Aneesha, hve u seen Kumbles 10 out of 10 wickets?? He took allll 10 wickets in that match :D woohoo...i like him too!!

anku- thumbnail
19 haha! :P

Oh noo....I dontt!!! He looks greatt...uu??
anku- thumbnail

Seven ODIs against India are too many: Ponting

21/10/2009

Mumbai: Australian skipper Ricky Ponting feels the seven ODIs against India are a case of one too many and the series should have been a best-of-five affair to keep the players motivated.

"It (seven-match ODI bilateral series) is probably too many. Five is enough head-to-head in any one series. We all know the reasons we are playing these seven-game series," the Australian captain said today, hinting that money made by the cricket boards was the sole criteria for having such a long series.

Australia played a best-of-seven contest against England in August-September and would be competing in the lengthy ODI rubber against India from October 25.

Ponting said long-drawn-out contests result in inconsequential matches and players lose focus once the result becomes clear.

"When we play a seven-match series against one side in a matter of a couple of weeks its really hard to focus, especially if the series is over (result decided in one teams favour), to maintain focus throughout, especially if there's another big series coming up," he explained.

Source: PTI

gujunpyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~angelz16~

19 haha! :P

Oh noo....I dontt!!! He looks greatt...uu??

m 17..😆
oh,i feel may be he was very care -free and fearless during his long hair days...😉
i like every indian player..!!
anku- thumbnail
Me too but fav. has to be Yuvi for noww!!

I think Yuvi and Dhoni are like OLD Dravid and Sourav. Quite good friends I thinkk!!

But I just so want Ishant out of the team :@ and same for Yusuf. They are just not doign the team any good. They shud get their form back and then be backk in the team....wat say??

I want Pragyan Ojha in the teamm but jab tak humare Bhajji hai he wont come :(
gujunpyo thumbnail
i want ojha in the team too..............
with ishant,i agree he's in a bad form..but u know if we'll drop him now,he'll lose all his confidence,nd any ways he's not in his best of confience..tht would be disaster,because he's talented...but of course the country comes first..but i donno..maybe they should give him an ultimatum and make him work harder..!!!
anku- thumbnail
I agree!! Soo, wats ur fav. Dhoni match?? :) and ur top 5 fav. players?? From any team...top 5! :D
gujunpyo thumbnail
my fav..??
Sachin
Dhoni
Yuvi
jayasuriya
gilchrist
hayden

😃

bowlers mein favorites keep changing..!!!..buti like Zak..!!!...
anku- thumbnail
5 pooche the :P lol! I like those too :)

I so dont like Ponting :P hehe!

I think the best team to hve World Class bolwers are SL. If batting side doesnt score well, u cant say they hve almost lost bcoz their bowling side can make them win too...wat say??

Chalo, aneesha, I shall leavee for noww :) it was lovellyyy talking to uu!! Shall see u laterr hun.

Take caree, byee!!

Btww, happy late diwaliii to uu :) hope u had loads of fuunn =D

Andd we hve to hve to hve tooo make this club rock and get more and more members. Promotions shuru kar di jayee :D Lets chori members from other clubs too...lol!

xx...byeee!!!!