Avi's Daily Appearance Review - Avi pay heed

Posted: 14 years ago

My sincere thanks to the wardrobe people... Dev looks Devine  πŸ˜  in the off white kurta with light embroidery... thankfully his copper sulfate kurta was given to his sasur πŸ˜‰..... Loved the forest green sari Rads & off white Kurta Dev together.... Ah... atlast an episode where I didn't have to whip out my sunglasses....BTW, Avi or whoever is monitering our forum.... Please, Please, Please bring out your 😎 sunglasses.... the navy shirt with sunglasses... getting down from the car.... or moss green shirt with sunglasses... please, please, please   ☺️

Edited by aviation-ca - 14 years ago
Yes, thanks Kanha. Radev matched in the colors for their outfits and blend in with each other.
Ha Ha Ha! That is the first thing I noticed when I saw Dev and immediately thought of you..........you have been so vocal about the color of his kurtas πŸ˜›. See the power we have on this forum πŸ˜‰ ..........we kicked Keshav out, we got Radhika to wear a different color, we made Dev get rid of his blazers, now we are making him wear better kurtas, (there may be more I just don't remember)..........come on people lets vent about the things we want to change in CB land and hopefully the creatives will oblige................

loved the colors on both of them ... glad we will see them tomorrow in the same clothes

while we are on the wish list ... please do something minor with rads hair ... just make it fall softer on her face ... she already looks very beautiful ... that will make her look even better
Don't forget the dark stubble... we got rid of that too... we also got rid of Kyun Kanha Kyun... Devaki's constipated look, Rads crying every 2 minutes... and yes biggest kick was to Keshav....

Hence the thank yous....
Oh boy Avi looked AMAZING today in that off-white. Just perfect. Where is our girl Brishti? Brishti, are you off still drooling at your computer monitor. Today Avi looked majestic.
BTW, I just saw the 200 episode morning temple and talk to India Forum... he is just amazing in plain whit shirt & jeans... also loved the way he said about the VM's being Amazing... then Rads grabbed the mike and started prattling about 2000 episodes... We want 2000 epi if and only if Radev are together...
Originally posted by jpalagrawal

Oh boy Avi looked AMAZING today in that off-white. Just perfect. Where is our girl Brishti? Brishti, are you off still drooling at your computer monitor. Today Avi looked majestic.

........like Birju said "Dev bhaiya to ekdum Raja Babu lag rahe hai" πŸ˜ƒTruly MAJESTIC .........
Edited by dg86 - 14 years ago
Yup... even Chacha's jaw dropped... mera to heart beat hi band ho gaya... because I was girding myself to see a neon green/pink kurta... I had to rewind and watch it over again....
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thanks JP, for remembering me. πŸ€—πŸ€—

I'm here, actually watched the epi @ work (sneakingly). I've been speechless/breathless/hearbeatless..... since then, trying to get myself together to describe the way he glowed today. Cant get over the divine look of Avi today. White and off white suits him so well.... they should make him wear that color more. He looked soooo gorgeous wearing that off white kurta, and the romantic scene that he did... ahhhh.... speechless. I'm just too too too overwhelmed to speak today.  Sigh!!! 😍

The creatives and the costume designer of Avi also gets a πŸ€— today for making him look like a goddess.