Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

shadishuda zindagi mein aapka swagath hai (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 14

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sks7

Wahi toh Love is not changing anybody...accept them as they are...and they'll change themselves in your love...nothing has to be done...just show your love and the work is done....Big smile

not so soon Sonu....love ho jayega to serial bhi khatm ho jayega na....we have a lot of misery to still suffer ROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "shadishuda zindagi mein aapka swagath hai (Page 9)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lacchu21

Goldie

lacchu21

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by lacchu21

Originally posted by BS999

Nandini's one is not last....yesterday in SBS they showed that Akshara made food for Navrati fast....and she made the Aloo subzi chatpati as liked by Reshmi and others  but forget that Dadaji like less spicy and Dadaji leaves the table and goes off..........so one more problem following that .....and not sure which will come first as Navrati's one should also be coming in this or starting of next week epi.............

GOES OFF????????? why cant he TELL her instead of insulting her and not eating her food???????????

in singhania family everyone has the habit of going away from food Angry.........lol but i didn't expect from this daddaji.
I also did not expect this frm daddaji!!!!
my gut feeling is that there is some positive angle to this somewhere which we will know next week only but considering what they have shown so far on his character, this is a tiny mistake that he would have forgiven Akshara for....lets see..

we are expecting positive side from all problems but nothing is going in right way.they are not trying anything to solve  the problems ..they are just ignoring problems and they are moving onto next one..i don't know what these creatives want to show .Confused

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 8:08am | IP Logged

Nandini's one is not last....yesterday in SBS they showed that Akshara made food for Navrati fast....and she made the Aloo subzi chatpati as liked by Reshmi and others but forget that Dadaji like less spicy and Dadaji leaves the table and goes off..........so one more problem following that .....and not sure which will come first as Navrati's one should also be coming in this or starting of next week epi.............

GOES OFF????????? why cant he TELL her instead of insulting her and not eating her food???????????

in singhania family everyone has the habit of going away from food Angry.........lol but i didn't expect from this daddaji.

my gut feeling is that there is some positive angle to this somewhere which we will know next week only but considering what they have shown so far on his character, this isa tiny mistake that he would have forgiven Akshara for....lets see..

she can't keep everybody happy at the same time

lacchu21

Goldie

lacchu21

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

i think akshara made him understand and he understood! but my question is WHY DOESNT HE TRUST HER??????????

i'll not call it lack of trust but therez a serious communication and understanding problem....Naitik didn't trust her in RR's case...but here, it was more of a confusion....which we all discussed..that pehle Akshara argued with Naitik that they shouldn't have lied, then she was hell bent on telling her the truth, then when Naitik asked her to say it in front of Gayitri, she didn't say it giving the reason that Naitik wouldn't have liked it..then the next day, without asking him or telling him, she blurted out the truth ! then Mohit told him that Akshara will do the same with you , hide things from you, will you like it? and then akshara hid the truth of his job so it's really confusing for Naitik to know what exactly she's upto...when she couldn't stop herself from telling the truth to Gayitri then why did she hide this truth from him? and if akshara had made her point clear when he asked her the first time, the issue won't be streched so long...

guys like it that way..straightforward talks..we females are more expressive with our thoughts and expect our husband's to understand everything without us saying anything......but it never happens that way...sometimes we have to tell them this is what we want, this is what will keep me happy so please do it..and they will do it LOL like Akshara said yesterday "i want my haque" and Naitik said "ok i give it to you" ...i'm sure he didn't get all those heavy duty dialogues frm her, that's why he asked her directly "just tell me what you want" , or may be he was fed up seeing her tears ..i thought he will say "Akshara, i hate tears" ROFL

when will naithik say this ......... i am eagerly waiting for that day.

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 8:11am | IP Logged

very true....but are 2 villians not enough for the poor soul that they should add daddaji to the list? LOL

lacchu21

Goldie

lacchu21

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 8:14am | IP Logged

Nandini's one is not last....yesterday in SBS they showed that Akshara made food for Navrati fast....and she made the Aloo subzi chatpati as liked by Reshmi and others but forget that Dadaji like less spicy and Dadaji leaves the table and goes off..........so one more problem following that .....and not sure which will come first as Navrati's one should also be coming in this or starting of next week epi.............

my gut feeling is that there is some positive angle to this somewhere which we will know next week only but considering what they have shown so far on his character, this isa tiny mistake that he would have forgiven Akshara for....lets see..

i know she can't keep everyone happy. atleast she can try to keep herself happy na.....all the time tears in her eyesDisapprove.

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 8:15am | IP Logged

i think akshara made him understand and he understood! but my question is WHY DOESNT HE TRUST HER??????????

i'll not call it lack of trust but therez a serious communication and understanding problem....Naitik didn't trust her in RR's case...but here, it was more of a confusion....which we all discussed..that pehle Akshara argued with Naitik that they shouldn't have lied, then she was hell bent on telling her the truth, then when Naitik asked her to say it in front of Gayitri, she didn't say it giving the reason that Naitik wouldn't have liked it..then the next day, without asking him or telling him, she blurted out the truth ! then Mohit told him that Akshara will do the same with you , hide things from you, will you like it? and then akshara hid the truth of his job so it's really confusing for Naitik to know what exactly she's upto...when she couldn't stop herself from telling the truth to Gayitri then why did she hide this truth from him? and if akshara had made her point clear when he asked her the first time, the issue won't be streched so long...

guys like it that way..straightforward talks..we females are more expressive with our thoughts and expect our husband's to understand everything without us saying anything......but it never happens that way...sometimes we have to tell them this is what we want, this is what will keep me happy so please do it..and they will do it LOL like Akshara said yesterday "i want my haque" and Naitik said "ok i give it to you" ...i'm sure he didn't get all those heavy duty dialogues frm her, that's why he asked her directly "just tell me what you want" , or may be he was fed up seeing her tears ..i thought he will say "Akshara, i hate tears" ROFL
when he said the dialogue of welcome to the shadi shuda world I wondered...does Naitik truly understand wht the shadi shuda world is??? what was the reason for that dialogue...

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 8:19am | IP Logged

<FONT color=#ff0000>"for me, their fight was never big as it was made out to be....it's a normal adjustment problem which all couples face but we don't have the patience to wait for the next episode...Naitik is not capable of handling so much of pressure whether it's related to his personal life or his career, he gets irritated very fast and then before reacting, he doesn't see who's standing in front of him...well, if i'll stick to my opinion that Akshara can NOT stay silent like this, she'll have to learn to speak up ...Abhi she did na, sab theek ho gaya na? in the end, she had to speak, shedding tears will not solve any problem....infact we all want her to fight, give a tough competition to Naitik, show him where he's wrong....she'll have to learn to handle him tactfully which she will , with time......... "</FONT>

Charu - you have written so correctly.........all prob happen in ones life......only thing is because they are showing this small things to us.....which is usually not the case other serials.....and on the top of that we all are big fan of Naksh....just want to see cute scenes of togetherness.....more of love and happiness then sadness....infact we want to see problems where they both together as Naksh solve it instead of individual.................So till we watch next epi...we just pour our feelings into this forum..

I remember when Akshar said the truth to G3 and every one was upset....we had deadlock in mind ...how Akshara will manofy Naikit.....but with next epi.......we just forgot and thought that Akshara was right which we didnt before the epi.........I hope everyone agrees.....After that when Naitik didnt console Akshara and all...we were like this time Naitik is not right and now everything is fine.................but next prob will start............

well, where she was wrong she was wrong, and it was in her best interest if she wud have acted otherwise but before that, Naitik apologized to her ....that's what we all are saying that they're not learning their lessons from these small problems...Akshara implemented Naitik's advice on him :D and got into trouble...she can fully justify herself but she never does that...all we wanna see is that they should have more of open hearted discussions which a husband wife normally does and that's the only way by which they can climb Akshara's ladder of love...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top