Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

shadishuda zindagi mein aapka swagath hai (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 14

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

Originally posted by Tafseer

haan i too felt bad 4 Nandini.......haan girls cant have or give their own decisions.....its a male dominated society, where girls are dependent on boys.as rightly said by Akshara......

koi importance nahi hai uski......

these problems are never ending..after their mini patch up, they'll again fight once Akshara is back home ..so again they're gonna sleep like tht...and next week, mirchi problem....and a few more to come...yrkkh is going like a "W" graph....high points r less these days...gtg now :)

I wont even call that a patch up yaar...did they talk about the problem??? kya chal raha tha Naitik ke mind me and what did he figure out that he was all happy and smiling and itna Akshara par meharbaan ho gaya by taking her to her maayka?? Even though I liked the dialouges and stuff and was just happy to see them smile again, the problem has not been solved from the root so it will crop up again...my motto is enjoy while I can...so on that note I think today was good...

nah Ritu, even i liked yest. episode..bas i got a bit scared to watch Akshara hearing Dadi's pravachan..she'll surely implement it and get into trouble.....

for me, their fight was never big as it was made out to be....it's a normal adjustment problem which all couples face but we don't have the patience to wait for the next episode...Naitik is not capable of handling so much of pressure whether it's related to his personal life or his career, he gets irritated very fast and then before reacting, he doesn't see who's standing in front of him...well, if i'll stick to my opinion that Akshara can NOT stay silent like this, she'll have to learn to speak up ...Abhi she did na, sab theek ho gaya na? in the end, she had to speak, shedding tears will not solve any problem....infact we all want her to fight, give a tough competition to Naitik, show him where he's wrong....she'll have to learn to handle him tactfully which she will , with time.........

I totally agree with u and I've been saying that myself all along...time definitly lagega and lagna bhi cahiye in a normal relationship...but its the overdose of the problems that irritating the audience....maybe for once the creatives should try a happy angle as well....they mite be surprised how much that will be appreciated as well...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZindaDil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "shadishuda zindagi mein aapka swagath hai (Page 8)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 7:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Tafseer

haan i too felt bad 4 Nandini.......haan girls cant have or give their own decisions.....its a male dominated society, where girls are dependent on boys.as rightly said by Akshara......

koi importance nahi hai uski......

these problems are never ending..after their mini patch up, they'll again fight once Akshara is back home ..so again they're gonna sleep like tht...and next week, mirchi problem....and a few more to come...yrkkh is going like a "W" graph....high points r less these days...gtg now :)

I wont even call that a patch up yaar...did they talk about the problem??? kya chal raha tha Naitik ke mind me and what did he figure out that he was all happy and smiling and itna Akshara par meharbaan ho gaya by taking her to her maayka?? Even though I liked the dialouges and stuff and was just happy to see them smile again, the problem has not been solved from the root so it will crop up again...my motto is enjoy while I can...so on that note I think today was good...

nah Ritu, even i liked yest. episode..bas i got a bit scared to watch Akshara hearing Dadi's pravachan..she'll surely implement it and get into trouble.....

for me, their fight was never big as it was made out to be....it's a normal adjustment problem which all couples face but we don't have the patience to wait for the next episode...Naitik is not capable of handling so much of pressure whether it's related to his personal life or his career, he gets irritated very fast and then before reacting, he doesn't see who's standing in front of him...well, if i'll stick to my opinion that Akshara can NOT stay silent like this, she'll have to learn to speak up ...Abhi she did na, sab theek ho gaya na? in the end, she had to speak, shedding tears will not solve any problem....infact we all want her to fight, give a tough competition to Naitik, show him where he's wrong....she'll have to learn to handle him tactfully which she will , with time.........

I totally agree with u and I've been saying that myself all along...time definitly lagega and lagna bhi cahiye in a normal relationship...but its the overdose of the problems that irritating the audience....maybe for once the creatives should try a happy angle as well....they mite be surprised how much that will be appreciated as well...

Its definitely the OVERDOSE of problems thts setting me off sooooo much!!!!!!!!! i mean seriously! 3 in a week? NOT LIKELY FOR ANYONE!!!!!! i wudnt mind if the occasional one cropped up cos tht happens in life but not this!!!! i thought couples r civil with each other till they begin to love!!!!!!!!

lacchu21

Goldie

lacchu21

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by BS999

Nandini's one is not last....yesterday in SBS they showed that Akshara made food for Navrati fast....and she made the Aloo subzi chatpati as liked by Reshmi and others  but forget that Dadaji like less spicy and Dadaji leaves the table and goes off..........so one more problem following that .....and not sure which will come first as Navrati's one should also be coming in this or starting of next week epi.............

GOES OFF????????? why cant he TELL her instead of insulting her and not eating her food???????????

in singhania family everyone has the habit of going away from food Angry.........lol but i didn't expect from this daddaji.

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lacchu21

Nandini's one is not last....yesterday in SBS they showed that Akshara made food for Navrati fast....and she made the Aloo subzi chatpati as liked by Reshmi and others  but forget that Dadaji like less spicy and Dadaji leaves the table and goes off..........so one more problem following that .....and not sure which will come first as Navrati's one should also be coming in this or starting of next week epi.............

GOES OFF????????? why cant he TELL her instead of insulting her and not eating her food???????????

in singhania family everyone has the habit of going away from food Angry.........lol but i didn't expect from this daddaji.
I also did not expect this frm daddaji!!!!

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 8:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lacchu21

I also did not expect this frm daddaji!!!!
my gut feeling is that there is some positive angle to this somewhere which we will know next week only but considering what they have shown so far on his character, this is a tiny mistake that he would have forgiven Akshara for....lets see..

lacchu21

Goldie

lacchu21

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aviation-ca

I know most of you guys are in dreamland... saw today's epi... really itna jaldi maan gaya hamara munna... no wonder Gay3 was pulling her face... she had to work so hard before wedding... uh huh, I saw Aksh's pensive face during Dadi's pravachan... Jarur ghar aake she will try to implement it on Gay3... then phir Jhagada... yesterday I was hoping ke Daddaji to might suggest Honeymoon since he keeps surprising me by acting out of his character... but nahi hua... phir se subha uthake bhajan... etc...

yesterday when i saw akshara's expressions during dadi's pravachan's...i too feel the same.first nandhini  and daddaji naraj hoke jana and then koun sa new jagda shuru hone wala hai Confused akshara  instead of implimenting dadi's pravachan please use your brain once.

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desertrose21

bas 4 pages of discussion today?? is it only me who enjoyed today's 'almost' cry free episode!!! kahan gai sari shaitaan mandli aaj??Tongue

Ritu, I think there is hope now of our addiction dying out....and our real life duties seem to be catching up to us alos Ouch i didn't think i would ever see such a short discussion on yrkkh LOL
very true Nida...and I couldnt be thankful enough for this low week of YR for doing that Big smile

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 8:06am | IP Logged

i think akshara made him understand and he understood! but my question is WHY DOESNT HE TRUST HER??????????

i'll not call it lack of trust but therez a serious communication and understanding problem....Naitik didn't trust her in RR's case...but here, it was more of a confusion....which we all discussed..that pehle Akshara argued with Naitik that they shouldn't have lied, then she was hell bent on telling her the truth, then when Naitik asked her to say it in front of Gayitri, she didn't say it giving the reason that Naitik wouldn't have liked it..then the next day, without asking him or telling him, she blurted out the truth ! then Mohit told him that Akshara will do the same with you , hide things from you, will you like it? and then akshara hid the truth of his job so it's really confusing for Naitik to know what exactly she's upto...when she couldn't stop herself from telling the truth to Gayitri then why did she hide this truth from him? and if akshara had made her point clear when he asked her the first time, the issue won't be streched so long...

guys like it that way..straightforward talks..we females are more expressive with our thoughts and expect our husband's to understand everything without us saying anything......but it never happens that way...sometimes we have to tell them this is what we want, this is what will keep me happy so please do it..and they will do it LOL like Akshara said yesterday "i want my haque" and Naitik said "ok i give it to you" ...i'm sure he didn't get all those heavy duty dialogues frm her, that's why he asked her directly "just tell me what you want" , or may be he was fed up seeing her tears ..i thought he will say "Akshara, i hate tears" ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top