Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

shadishuda zindagi mein aapka swagath hai (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 14

sks7

Goldie

sks7

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

I wont even call that a patch up yaar...did they talk about the problem??? kya chal raha tha Naitik ke mind me and what did he figure out that he was all happy and smiling and itna Akshara par meharbaan ho gaya by taking her to her maayka?? Even though I liked the dialouges and stuff and was just happy to see them smile again, the problem has not been solved from the root so it will crop up again...my motto is enjoy while I can...so on that note I think today was good...

Yes Ritu...wonder why they just don't talk and sort it out.....Kuch heavy duty bhashan milta hai and all hunky dory again...the only time i understood their behaviour was when they spoke their heart out on SR..uske baad koi problem ho bas ek doosre ko sorry bolo...kaam ban gaya...wajah nobody tells why they behaved that way...and what exactly hurt them..so that the other person is careful next time....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "shadishuda zindagi mein aapka swagath hai (Page 7)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 6:58am | IP Logged
i think akshara made him understand and he understood! but my question is WHY DOESNT HE TRUST HER??????????

BS999

BS999

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 7:21am | IP Logged
"for me, their fight was never big as it was made out to be....it's a normal adjustment problem which all couples face but we don't have the patience to wait for the next episode...Naitik is not capable of handling so much of pressure whether it's related to his personal life or his career, he gets irritated very fast and then before reacting, he doesn't see who's standing in front of him...well, if i'll stick to my opinion that Akshara can NOT stay silent like this, she'll have to learn to speak up ...Abhi she did na, sab theek ho gaya na? in the end, she had to speak, shedding tears will not solve any problem....infact we all want her to fight, give a tough competition to Naitik, show him where he's wrong....she'll have to learn to handle him tactfully which she will , with time......... "

Charu - you have written so correctly.........all prob happen in ones life......only thing is because they are showing this small things to us.....which is usually not the case other serials.....and on the top of that we all are big fan of Naksh....just want to see cute scenes of togetherness.....more of love and happiness then sadness....infact we want to see problems where they both together as Naksh solve it instead of individual.................So till we watch next epi...we just pour our feelings into this forum..

I remember when Akshar said the truth to G3 and every one was upset....we had deadlock in mind ...how Akshara will manofy Naikit.....but with next epi.......we just forgot and thought that Akshara was right which we didnt before the epi.........I hope everyone agrees.....After that when Naitik didnt console Akshara and all...we were like this time Naitik is not right and now everything is fine.................but next prob will start............

BS999

BS999

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 7:32am | IP Logged

Nandini's one is not last....yesterday in SBS they showed that Akshara made food for Navrati fast....and she made the Aloo subzi chatpati as liked by Reshmi and others  but forget that Dadaji like less spicy and Dadaji leaves the table and goes off..........so one more problem following that .....and not sure which will come first as Navrati's one should also be coming in this or starting of next week epi.............

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desertrose21

ok someone please explain to me what was whole point of sunaina's pricking her finger n it bleeding?!
its not like Omi Kaka would come n suck on it! ROFL
LOL

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BS999

Nandini's one is not last....yesterday in SBS they showed that Akshara made food for Navrati fast....and she made the Aloo subzi chatpati as liked by Reshmi and others  but forget that Dadaji like less spicy and Dadaji leaves the table and goes off..........so one more problem following that .....and not sure which will come first as Navrati's one should also be coming in this or starting of next week epi.............

GOES OFF????????? why cant he TELL her instead of insulting her and not eating her food???????????

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BS999

"for me, their fight was never big as it was made out to be....it's a normal adjustment problem which all couples face but we don't have the patience to wait for the next episode...Naitik is not capable of handling so much of pressure whether it's related to his personal life or his career, he gets irritated very fast and then before reacting, he doesn't see who's standing in front of him...well, if i'll stick to my opinion that Akshara can NOT stay silent like this, she'll have to learn to speak up ...Abhi she did na, sab theek ho gaya na? in the end, she had to speak, shedding tears will not solve any problem....infact we all want her to fight, give a tough competition to Naitik, show him where he's wrong....she'll have to learn to handle him tactfully which she will , with time......... "

Charu - you have written so correctly.........all prob happen in ones life......only thing is because they are showing this small things to us.....which is usually not the case other serials.....and on the top of that we all are big fan of Naksh....just want to see cute scenes of togetherness.....more of love and happiness then sadness....infact we want to see problems where they both together as Naksh solve it instead of individual.................So till we watch next epi...we just pour our feelings into this forum..

I remember when Akshar said the truth to G3 and every one was upset....we had deadlock in mind ...how Akshara will manofy Naikit.....but with next epi.......we just forgot and thought that Akshara was right which we didnt before the epi.........I hope everyone agrees.....After that when Naitik didnt console Akshara and all...we were like this time Naitik is not right and now everything is fine.................but next prob will start............

they are using khamoshi as the solution to everything and then that khamoshi leads to the problem....hence the neverending cycle of MUs...

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 7:48am | IP Logged
these MUs r driving me crazy! im STILLLL shooooooooo pissed of they ruined the wedding with the MU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top