Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

shadishuda zindagi mein aapka swagath hai (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 14

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 1:09am | IP Logged

They patched up but they'll fight again! *sigh* I wonder when it will all end!

n i feel bad 4 Nandini..but if she finds someone who loves her..she can marry him..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "shadishuda zindagi mein aapka swagath hai (Page 6)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sanw

IF-Sizzlerz

sanw

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 2:02am | IP Logged
no update today

so ur update helped a bit

I wish I could see it.

good naitik joining the family business

but side effects of dadi pravachan & rajshekhar's cmments are to be seen. I hope gayatri doesnt turn negative

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by Tafseer

haan i too felt bad 4 Nandini.......haan girls cant have or give their own decisions.....its a male dominated society, where girls are dependent on boys.as rightly said by Akshara......

koi importance nahi hai uski......

these problems are never ending..after their mini patch up, they'll again fight once Akshara is back home ..so again they're gonna sleep like tht...and next week, mirchi problem....and a few more to come...yrkkh is going like a "W" graph....high points r less these days...gtg now :)

I wont even call that a patch up yaar...did they talk about the problem??? kya chal raha tha Naitik ke mind me and what did he figure out that he was all happy and smiling and itna Akshara par meharbaan ho gaya by taking her to her maayka?? Even though I liked the dialouges and stuff and was just happy to see them smile again, the problem has not been solved from the root so it will crop up again...my motto is enjoy while I can...so on that note I think today was good...

nah Ritu, even i liked yest. episode..bas i got a bit scared to watch Akshara hearing Dadi's pravachan..she'll surely implement it and get into trouble.....

for me, their fight was never big as it was made out to be....it's a normal adjustment problem which all couples face but we don't have the patience to wait for the next episode...Naitik is not capable of handling so much of pressure whether it's related to his personal life or his career, he gets irritated very fast and then before reacting, he doesn't see who's standing in front of him...well, if i'll stick to my opinion that Akshara can NOT stay silent like this, she'll have to learn to speak up ...Abhi she did na, sab theek ho gaya na? in the end, she had to speak, shedding tears will not solve any problem....infact we all want her to fight, give a tough competition to Naitik, show him where he's wrong....she'll have to learn to handle him tactfully which she will , with time.........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZindaDil

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky_94

awwwwwwwwwww....it was shooooo shweeet when akshara said 'aapto mujhe pagal bana denge'

and naitik came from behind the doir and said 'shadishuda zindagi mein aapka swaagat hein!'

a really adorable scene....

paar iska kya...
ajhi phir naitik akshara ko kahegi....'mein apko klabhi maaf nehi karunga'!!!!!!!!!

wat the hek is dis....one day they r in love wid each odr...and the odr day...they r not even sure that wether they truly love each odr!!!!!

they love each other but they'll have to learn to accept each other as they are..

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 4:32am | IP Logged
now Akshara wants Naitik to pick her ! at least they have their eye lock moments....otherwise i'll not get scenes for my VM :D

sks7

Goldie

sks7

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desertrose21

Originally posted by desertrose21

ok someone please explain to me what was whole point of sunaina's pricking her finger n it bleeding?! <br>its not like Omi Kaka would come n suck on it! ROFL<br>

or that tilak scene? as if all the men are going on a war ! i said it tht their scenes are totally pointless, useless and illogical ! they're just fillers ...

nahi charu not tilak...it was a very random scene..they showed terrace n sunaina was fixing the pillows n then she pricked her finger, it started bleeding n she started crying...and then next thing they showed was nandini.....i was like what in the worlddddd Ouch

I think they'll show it today...maybe she is doing her part for rajshri ..to keep her occupied...it is a minor thing but in this tv land she might pretend it is big and cannot do household stuff... then all zimmewari on rajshri and she realizes ki oho mere bina ghar kaise chalega......stupid track they are showing of Maheswari's ...........just to show them they need such useless crap scenes

sks7

Goldie

sks7

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

bas 4 pages of discussion today?? is it only me who enjoyed today's 'almost' cry free episode!!! kahan gai sari shaitaan mandli aaj??Tongue

I'am there Ritu....even i liked it.... it was much better than the previous few.....

sks7

Goldie

sks7

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 6:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pinky_94

awwwwwwwwwww....it was shooooo shweeet when akshara said 'aapto mujhe pagal bana denge'

and naitik came from behind the doir and said 'shadishuda zindagi mein aapka swaagat hein!'

a really adorable scene....

paar iska kya...
ajhi phir naitik akshara ko kahegi....'mein apko klabhi maaf nehi karunga'!!!!!!!!!

wat the hek is dis....one day they r in love wid each odr...and the odr day...they r not even sure that wether they truly love each odr!!!!!

they love each other but they'll have to learn to accept each other as they are..

Wahi toh Love is not changing anybody...accept them as they are...and they'll change themselves in your love...nothing has to be done...just show your love and the work is done....Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top