Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

shadishuda zindagi mein aapka swagath hai (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 14

aviation-ca

Goldie

aviation-ca

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Aree not our Aksh Ritu, she is still in step 2 of Dadi's path of love.. but our munna is ready and eager when in mood Wink.... itna paas atha hai... phir jaldhi maan bhi gaya... Kaam par bhi jatha hai...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "shadishuda zindagi mein aapka swagath hai (Page 5)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desertrose21

IF-Dazzler

desertrose21

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

bas 4 pages of discussion today?? is it only me who enjoyed today's 'almost' cry free episode!!! kahan gai sari shaitaan mandli aaj??Tongue

Ritu, I think there is hope now of our addiction dying out....and our real life duties seem to be catching up to us alos Ouch i didn't think i would ever see such a short discussion on yrkkh LOL

anu-s

IF-Dazzler

anu-s

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
"Shadishuda Zindagi Mein Aapka Swagat Hai."
When Naitik delivered this dialogue, a sudden thought  came into my  mind that this dailogue would be made  the topic of the post by any  of the forum members.

Now, look Charu you have made it.LOL

It is such an impressive dialogue.

AR_LUV_pinky_94

AR_LUV_pinky_94

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
awwwwwwwwwww....it was shooooo shweeet when akshara said 'aapto mujhe pagal bana denge'

and naitik came from behind the doir and said 'shadishuda zindagi mein aapka swaagat hein!'

a really adorable scene....

paar iska kya...
ajhi phir naitik akshara ko kahegi....'mein apko klabhi maaf nehi karunga'!!!!!!!!!

wat the hek is dis....one day they r in love wid each odr...and the odr day...they r not even sure that wether they truly love each odr!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-s

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky_94

awwwwwwwwwww....it was shooooo shweeet when akshara said 'aapto mujhe pagal bana denge'

and naitik came from behind the doir and said 'shadishuda zindagi mein aapka swaagat hein!'

a really adorable scene....

paar iska kya...
ajhi phir naitik akshara ko kahegi....'mein apko klabhi maaf nehi karunga'!!!!!!!!!

wat the hek is dis....one day they r in love wid each odr...and the odr day...they r not even sure that wether they truly love each odr!!!!!

Naksh love each other, but it's the creatives who are confusedConfused

Edited by Mallika113 - 24 September 2009 at 11:15pm

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Naitik was looking so handsome...specially when he said shadishuda zindgi mein aapka swagat hai Day Dreaming

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 12:40am | IP Logged
thanks charu for a short update
i think they must give Nandini some time yaar. now them doing this would really upset her. She must be mentally prepared for it. As of now it would be like she would do it just for the happiness of her family

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 12:41am | IP Logged
oooff another one!!!!!!!!! pray this is the last one for AGES!!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top