Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

shadishuda zindagi mein aapka swagath hai (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 14

aviation-ca

Goldie

aviation-ca

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
I know most of you guys are in dreamland... saw today's epi... really itna jaldi maan gaya hamara munna... no wonder Gay3 was pulling her face... she had to work so hard before wedding... uh huh, I saw Aksh's pensive face during Dadi's pravachan... Jarur ghar aake she will try to implement it on Gay3... then phir Jhagada... yesterday I was hoping ke Daddaji to might suggest Honeymoon since he keeps surprising me by acting out of his character... but nahi hua... phir se subha uthake bhajan... etc...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "shadishuda zindagi mein aapka swagath hai (Page 4)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

teapink

teapink

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
i think thz whole week was a trash sorry for being mean but seriously i dont get thz w33k it was a boring w33k ever :s lyk thz w33k make u more depressed :S u watch serials for some fun or relaxin but thz make u more depress i watch only thz serial but now makin me depress i dont know how many ppl agree but wht we can do :S

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
bas 4 pages of discussion today?? is it only me who enjoyed today's 'almost' cry free episode!!! kahan gai sari shaitaan mandli aaj??Tongue

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tafseer

haan i too felt bad 4 Nandini.......haan girls cant have or give their own decisions.....its a male dominated society, where girls are dependent on boys.as rightly said by Akshara......

koi importance nahi hai uski......

yup its the 21st century but still a man's world....yehi reet hai Ouch

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

haan i too felt bad 4 Nandini.......haan girls cant have or give their own decisions.....its a male dominated society, where girls are dependent on boys.as rightly said by Akshara......

koi importance nahi hai uski......

these problems are never ending..after their mini patch up, they'll again fight once Akshara is back home ..so again they're gonna sleep like tht...and next week, mirchi problem....and a few more to come...yrkkh is going like a "W" graph....high points r less these days...gtg now :)

I wont even call that a patch up yaar...did they talk about the problem??? kya chal raha tha Naitik ke mind me and what did he figure out that he was all happy and smiling and itna Akshara par meharbaan ho gaya by taking her to her maayka?? Even though I liked the dialouges and stuff and was just happy to see them smile again, the problem has not been solved from the root so it will crop up again...my motto is enjoy while I can...so on that note I think today was good...

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 3:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by desertrose21

Originally posted by desertrose21

ok someone please explain to me what was whole point of sunaina's pricking her finger n it bleeding?! <br>its not like Omi Kaka would come n suck on it! ROFL<br>
<br><br>or that tilak scene? as if all the men are going on a war ! i said it tht their scenes are totally pointless, useless and illogical ! they're just fillers ...
<br><br>nahi charu not tilak...it was a very random scene..they showed terrace n sunaina was fixing the pillows n then she pricked her finger, it started bleeding n she started crying...and then next thing they showed was nandini.....i was like what in the worlddddd Ouch<br>

Why didn't Dhaniya sucked her finger then? Confused

Dhaniya kya khoon ki pyaasi hai???? LOL LOL

is it necessary 4 everyone to suck it.....cant they just apply an antiseptic????
ROFLROFL....maybe she liked the doctor and wants him to come back...sorry kaki...couldnt resist Embarrassed

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aviation-ca

I know most of you guys are in dreamland... saw today's epi... really itna jaldi maan gaya hamara munna... no wonder Gay3 was pulling her face... she had to work so hard before wedding... uh huh, I saw Aksh's pensive face during Dadi's pravachan... Jarur ghar aake she will try to implement it on Gay3... then phir Jhagada... yesterday I was hoping ke Daddaji to might suggest Honeymoon since he keeps surprising me by acting out of his character... but nahi hua... phir se subha uthake bhajan... etc...

Daddaji is definitly proving to be the most sensible person in that house...and also Rajshekhar...I'm sure he will suggest about the honeymoon soon especially now that Naitik has made him happy by joining the karobaar...but the point is...are Akshara and Naitik ready for the homeymoon??? Confused

hide

IF-Rockerz

hide

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

bas 4 pages of discussion today?? is it only me who enjoyed today's 'almost' cry free episode!!! kahan gai sari shaitaan mandli aaj??Tongue

I enjoyed it too.. esp the scene between Rajshri and Akshara, Rajshri's surprised look, and asking her, are you the same Akshara who is afraid to come to kitchen.. lata's acting came out so well which is been complimented by Hina..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-s

Post Reply New Post

Go to top